Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Hideki's Various Pixels [retired]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
It looks fantastic! ^^ Thank you very much!
It looks fantastic! ^^ Thank you very much!
BEPjgXW.png
He's lovely ! Thank you so much ! c:
He's lovely ! Thank you so much ! c:
9c34126f0f4b7f0b26ef12b02f42071e1759fa48.png
[indent][size=2]@Anda Finished your boy! Let me know if there's anything you'd like changed. [emoji=guardian laughing] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CnbzwQW.png[/img]
@Anda

Finished your boy! Let me know if there's anything you'd like changed.

CnbzwQW.png
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
He is AWESOME! TY [emoji=guardian love]
He is AWESOME! TY
BYWSJUQ.gif Anda
She/her, They/them
FR +12
Bad English.
Sorry not sorry
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
[indent][size=2][size=1]@CrimsonSasaki @auroshen @Praedyth @StoneHusky @Marceline @JustaRev @Twye @Planets @Ellapinky @BogWytch @Anda @Karikumik @thegracefuldeer @TheNightsSecret @mooncakefestival @Tangaroa @Alcainla @PantheraScience @jr413 @Tauress @Marrigan @Aisuruu @Rocwylde @Jinoga @Shirehii @Crim @Sidegrinder @Braixen @s0leil @commoncomitatus @1Sash1[/size] Slots are open and I have arrived with ... pearlcatchers! Jupiter, spinner, and ghost are all sponsored for them. [img]https://i.imgur.com/huH6mI7.png[/img]
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
(heck, sorry for the ping) [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44493042] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444931/44493042_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method (treasure/gem/mixed/USD):[/b] Treasure [b]Genes:[/b] Wasp/Trail/Ghost [b]Eye type:[/b] n/a [b]Black or coloured eyelashes?:[/b] [s]I'm pretty sure the PC base doesn't have eyelashes?[/s] Green [b]Bribe?:[/b] I'd like to get her [item=green lace headpiece], [item=raven woodbasket] and [item=emerald deepsea bulb] included please! I have several of your wishlist items but I'm not sure what to offer, would these be considered simple or complex?
(heck, sorry for the ping)

Dragon:

44493042_350.png

Payment Method (treasure/gem/mixed/USD): Treasure
Genes: Wasp/Trail/Ghost
Eye type: n/a
Black or coloured eyelashes?: I'm pretty sure the PC base doesn't have eyelashes? Green
Bribe?: I'd like to get her Green Lace Headpiece , Raven Woodbasket and Emerald Deepsea Bulb included please! I have several of your wishlist items but I'm not sure what to offer, would these be considered simple or complex?
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim

The eyes on the base are closed, so it's technically their eyelashes showing and just what colour you'd like them to be.

And that apparel I consider simple since they won't take me long to do. c:

The total price including just the base + genes and sponsoring would come to 550kt.

And it's no worries!
@Crim

The eyes on the base are closed, so it's technically their eyelashes showing and just what colour you'd like them to be.

And that apparel I consider simple since they won't take me long to do. c:

The total price including just the base + genes and sponsoring would come to 550kt.

And it's no worries!
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
Sounds good! For the apparel bribe you can take your pick of any of this stuff, I'm sure I have more but I hoard a lot so it's hard to sort through everything [emoji=guardian tongue] [item=demure faderose locket] [item=red healer's trail] [item=sapphire feathered wings] [item=winter wind] [item=barbarian's banner] [item=black linen tail wrap] [item=white linen tail wrap] [item=berserker] [item=ambush]
Sounds good! For the apparel bribe you can take your pick of any of this stuff, I'm sure I have more but I hoard a lot so it's hard to sort through everything

Demure Faderose Locket Red Healer's Trail Sapphire Feathered Wings Winter Wind Barbarian's Banner Black Linen Tail Wrap White Linen Tail Wrap Berserker Ambush
n2Yio0g.png
[indent][size=2]@Crim If you add the locket, red trail, black tail wraps, snowflakes, and the two battlestones to the treasure total, then that's a perfect bribe for the three apparel pieces. [emoji=guardian laughing] [s]I only noticed the edit to add the third apparel piece, sorry bout that.
@Crim

If you add the locket, red trail, black tail wraps, snowflakes, and the two battlestones to the treasure total, then that's a perfect bribe for the three apparel pieces.

I only noticed the edit to add the third apparel piece, sorry bout that.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
Saw that Ninja'd edit a bit too late lol

Great, I'll send over the payment now! c:
Saw that Ninja'd edit a bit too late lol

Great, I'll send over the payment now! c:
n2Yio0g.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16