Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Hideki's Various Pixels [retired]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@CrazyCake

The accent is too complex cause it would change the lineart quite a lot, unfortunately. :c I'd have to simplify it down quite a lot, so like just having a bit of the galaxy on the wings.

The apparel would also require a bit of a bribe since pieces like the kilt and the haunted flame cloak are pretty complex, but I can do the apparel pieces. My treasure/gems slots are closed at the moment, were you looking to pay with USD or wait until I opened those up again to bribe for it?
@CrazyCake

The accent is too complex cause it would change the lineart quite a lot, unfortunately. :c I'd have to simplify it down quite a lot, so like just having a bit of the galaxy on the wings.

The apparel would also require a bit of a bribe since pieces like the kilt and the haunted flame cloak are pretty complex, but I can do the apparel pieces. My treasure/gems slots are closed at the moment, were you looking to pay with USD or wait until I opened those up again to bribe for it?
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
Galaxy on the wings would be perfect! ^^ Probably leaning more to the gems / treasure slots but would love to figure out how much it would be + bribes first, if that's okay! (Just so I make sure not to sell / use the gems aha!)
Galaxy on the wings would be perfect! ^^ Probably leaning more to the gems / treasure slots but would love to figure out how much it would be + bribes first, if that's okay! (Just so I make sure not to sell / use the gems aha!)
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

For the base + unlocking glimmer, it would be 430g. I don't have a specific bribe price since it's hard to gauge how long it'll take me to make the apparel, but since there's quite a bit of complex apparel to make, the accent (simplified a bit), it will require a pretty big bribe. Roughly in the range of the total price being 1kg+.

I do have a general wishlist and one with specific gene + apparel projects I have. :Oc
@CrazyCake

For the base + unlocking glimmer, it would be 430g. I don't have a specific bribe price since it's hard to gauge how long it'll take me to make the apparel, but since there's quite a bit of complex apparel to make, the accent (simplified a bit), it will require a pretty big bribe. Roughly in the range of the total price being 1kg+.

I do have a general wishlist and one with specific gene + apparel projects I have. :Oc
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
Ah, okay! I'd be willing to do Sanguine Plumage (90) and 6 nocturne eggs (1200)? o: Would that be okay? o:
Ah, okay! I'd be willing to do Sanguine Plumage (90) and 6 nocturne eggs (1200)? o: Would that be okay? o:
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

Yeah, that would be alright! I'll need to finish my other orders first and take a small break for a few days -- once I reopen I'll ping you and you'll have a 24-48 hour timespan to put in the form order if you're still interested. c:
@CrazyCake

Yeah, that would be alright! I'll need to finish my other orders first and take a small break for a few days -- once I reopen I'll ping you and you'll have a 24-48 hour timespan to put in the form order if you're still interested. c:
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki Sounds good! :) thank you so much! <3
@Hideki Sounds good! :) thank you so much! <3
I387ENf.png
Thank you!
Thank you!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
[indent][size=2]@CrazyCake I'm open for treasure/gem slots again! You've got 48 hours to yeet me a filled out form to claim the slot. c; ///// @DannaSukaira And here he be, blue boi with a soft dress. >:3c [img]https://i.imgur.com/6zfcygr.png[/img] ///// [size=1]@CrimsonSasaki @auroshen @Praedyth @StoneHusky @Marceline @JustaRev @Twye @Planets @Ellapinky @BogWytch @Anda @Karikumik @thegracefuldeer @TheNightsSecret @mooncakefestival @Tangaroa @Alcainla @PantheraScience @jr413 @Tauress @Marrigan @Aisuruu[/size] I've got 2 treasure/gem slots open!
@CrazyCake

I'm open for treasure/gem slots again! You've got 48 hours to yeet me a filled out form to claim the slot. c;

/////

@DannaSukaira

And here he be, blue boi with a soft dress. >:3c

6zfcygr.png

/////

@CrimsonSasaki @auroshen @Praedyth @StoneHusky @Marceline @JustaRev @Twye @Planets @Ellapinky @BogWytch @Anda @Karikumik @thegracefuldeer @TheNightsSecret @mooncakefestival @Tangaroa @Alcainla @PantheraScience @jr413 @Tauress @Marrigan @Aisuruu

I've got 2 treasure/gem slots open!
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki eep <3 [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45904245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459043/45904245_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method (treasure/gem/mixed/USD):[/b] Bribe ^^ [b]Genes:[/b] Metallic, Alloy, Glimmer [b]Eye type:[/b] N/A [b]Black or coloured eyelashes?:[/b] Nature [b]Bribe?:[/b] [item=Sanguine Plumage][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] x6
@Hideki eep <3

Dragon:
45904245_350.png

Payment Method (treasure/gem/mixed/USD): Bribe ^^
Genes: Metallic, Alloy, Glimmer
Eye type: N/A
Black or coloured eyelashes?: Nature
Bribe?: Sanguine Plumage Unhatched Nocturne Egg x6
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

Alrighty! It'll be 430g (or 430kt) for the base and glimmer unlock + the bribe for apparel/accent -- throw me a CR when you're able to. c:
@CrazyCake

Alrighty! It'll be 430g (or 430kt) for the base and glimmer unlock + the bribe for apparel/accent -- throw me a CR when you're able to. c:
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16