Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Deer's 10K Retro Pixels [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@snakeman07 @TheNightsSecret

Sorry I took a while! I didn't have my tablet with me. Both your orders are ready for pick up, just send a CR and I'll shoot the images over. :)
@snakeman07 @TheNightsSecret

Sorry I took a while! I didn't have my tablet with me. Both your orders are ready for pick up, just send a CR and I'll shoot the images over. :)
aPEZ8RI.png
Up up up!
Up up up!
aPEZ8RI.png
@LordOfTheDeer

Dragon ID: 44999027
Left or Right Facing: Right
Apparel: None
Animation: A flowerfall of glowing blue particles
Other Changes: Could you do it double size?
@LordOfTheDeer

Dragon ID: 44999027
Apparel: None
Animation: A flowerfall of glowing blue particles
Other Changes: Could you do it double size?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Dragon ID: 47839362
Left or Right Facing: Right please
Apparel: None!
Animation: A little red heart appearing near the mouth or over the head please?
Other Changes: Nope!

And this one too please if you're willing to do Primal?
Dragon ID: 47808595
Animation: Purple swirlies like the ones that the purple and orange dragon in your examples has maybe?

How much would that be in gems? I can do treasure too if you'd prefer? Thank you!

Dragon ID: 47839362
Animation: A little red heart appearing near the mouth or over the head please?

And this one too please if you're willing to do Primal?
Dragon ID: 47808595
Animation: Purple swirlies like the ones that the purple and orange dragon in your examples has maybe?

How much would that be in gems? I can do treasure too if you'd prefer? Thank you!

i8ycBsv.png
@Bunbon @Bronzewing

I'm working on both your orders now. I take gems at 1:1000 to keep things simple, but I'll take whatever currency you offer. :)
@Bunbon @Bronzewing

I'm working on both your orders now. I take gems at 1:1000 to keep things simple, but I'll take whatever currency you offer. :)
aPEZ8RI.png
@LordOfTheDeer Excellent! Thank you! I'll pay you in gems!
@LordOfTheDeer Excellent! Thank you! I'll pay you in gems!
i8ycBsv.png
@LordOfTheDeer Dragon ID: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2946746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29468/2946746_350.png[/img] [/url] Left or Right Facing: Right Apparel: Her neck bow and if possible her wing ribbons Animation: Blue sparkles similar to [url=http://i.imgur.com/uFAZQ0v.jpg]this example[/url] but I'd like the sparkles to be the same color blue has Lightning flight Other Changes: None
@LordOfTheDeer
Dragon ID:

2946746_350.png

Apparel: Her neck bow and if possible her wing ribbons
Animation: Blue sparkles similar to this example but I'd like the sparkles to be the same color blue has Lightning flight
Other Changes: None
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Bronzewing @Bunbon @Princessfirefly

Hey! I'm so sorry your orders took so long, I've been quite ill. They're all done now, so if you shoot me a CR for the order price I'll send the images right over. :)
@Bronzewing @Bunbon @Princessfirefly

Hey! I'm so sorry your orders took so long, I've been quite ill. They're all done now, so if you shoot me a CR for the order price I'll send the images right over. :)
aPEZ8RI.png
@LordOfTheDeer

Can you ping me when you have some new breeds? I think your sprites are adorable... But I don't have Skydancers or Nocturns :'(
@LordOfTheDeer

Can you ping me when you have some new breeds? I think your sprites are adorable... But I don't have Skydancers or Nocturns :'(
@LordOfTheDeer

@LordOfTheDeer

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15