Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragons with Scarves [closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28
@dividedAnimus No problem! How about Cobalt, white, and periwinkle then for the stripes? =^3
@dividedAnimus No problem! How about Cobalt, white, and periwinkle then for the stripes? =^3
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Foxe your art is ready, so please send payment whenever you can!
@Foxe your art is ready, so please send payment whenever you can!
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@Foxe here's your art. Hope you like it! [img]https://imgur.com/iHwP3Uh.png[/img]
@Foxe here's your art. Hope you like it!
iHwP3Uh.png
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@dividedAnimus
Thanks so much, she looks so cute!
@dividedAnimus
Thanks so much, she looks so cute!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@s0leil your wildclaw is ready whenever you can send payment
@s0leil your wildclaw is ready whenever you can send payment
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
Pinglist please
Pinglist please
@commoncomitatus
@SarcasticHawke
Hey guys, sorry about the wait and the silence on my end. Spring semester started up again and I have been really busy trying to make sure I stay on track with schoolwork. It will probably take a while for me to get your adopts done. We do have a long weekend coming up so I'll try to get some good work in then. Don't worry, I'll get them to you as soon as I can.
@commoncomitatus
@SarcasticHawke
Hey guys, sorry about the wait and the silence on my end. Spring semester started up again and I have been really busy trying to make sure I stay on track with schoolwork. It will probably take a while for me to get your adopts done. We do have a long weekend coming up so I'll try to get some good work in then. Don't worry, I'll get them to you as soon as I can.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@dividedAnimus Aww, no worries at all -- RL stuff should always come first! Take as much time as you need, and best of luck with the schoolwork! :)
@dividedAnimus Aww, no worries at all -- RL stuff should always come first! Take as much time as you need, and best of luck with the schoolwork! :)
DSfRuAQ.png
@dividedAnimus No worries, take all the time you need! I'm not going anywhere and I don't mind the wait =^3
@dividedAnimus No worries, take all the time you need! I'm not going anywhere and I don't mind the wait =^3
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@commoncomitatus
@SarcasticHawke
Both of your adopts are ready! Send me a cr and I'll post it here.
@commoncomitatus
@SarcasticHawke
Both of your adopts are ready! Send me a cr and I'll post it here.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28