Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [C] Chibi Dragons (New Tuns!) | USD/FR
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
@bunlux thank you so much! [emoji=heart size=1] And ohh, yeah, I forgot about the sponsorship, haha. I can do 970g for both of the boys, it's no problem! I just counted to 230g because.. I did miss the base price I only counted genes, so sorry about that one! But all in all, I can still do 970g if it's alright with you ^^ I'm just terrible at reading and math, haha. Would you want me to send payment now in a CR or would a private message work better for you? c:
@bunlux
thank you so much!

And ohh, yeah, I forgot about the sponsorship, haha. I can do 970g for both of the boys, it's no problem! I just counted to 230g because.. I did miss the base price I only counted genes, so sorry about that one!

But all in all, I can still do 970g if it's alright with you ^^ I'm just terrible at reading and math, haha. Would you want me to send payment now in a CR or would a private message work better for you? c:
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
@scarecrane

no worries!! I understand that adopt shops can be hard to read sometimes, especially when there're a lot of little nuances like mine haha @ u@

but yep! 970g sounds good to me, and either CR or PM works fine! PM would probably be better tbh, since your order is near the bottom of the list, so you don't have to keep the funds out and sitting in an open CR :o
@scarecrane

no worries!! I understand that adopt shops can be hard to read sometimes, especially when there're a lot of little nuances like mine haha @ u@

but yep! 970g sounds good to me, and either CR or PM works fine! PM would probably be better tbh, since your order is near the bottom of the list, so you don't have to keep the funds out and sitting in an open CR :o
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@bunlux haha yeah, words.. Don't work with my brain sometimes! But thanks for understanding <3 your shop isn't bad at all, my brain just reads too quickly!

sent the PM <: thanks so much!!
@bunlux haha yeah, words.. Don't work with my brain sometimes! But thanks for understanding <3 your shop isn't bad at all, my brain just reads too quickly!

sent the PM <: thanks so much!!
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
@Jeana Your adopt is complete! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8HmEcCU.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2589143/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/8HmEcCU.png[/img][/url][/code][/center] lemme know if you'd like any edits! ^^
@Jeana

Your adopt is complete!
8HmEcCU.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2589143/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/8HmEcCU.png[/img][/url]

lemme know if you'd like any edits! ^^
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
Dragon Chibi @bunlux So cute! [b]Username:[/b] Pressia [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49153237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491533/49153237_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel?:[/b] Y: just the halo [b]Skin/Accent?:[/b] Y. I know it's super complicated, so you can simplify it as much as possible lol [b]Extra:[/b] Light eyes instead of fire, please! [b]Payment:[/b] Gem
Dragon Chibi
@bunlux
So cute!

Username: Pressia
Dragon:
49153237_350.png

Apparel?: Y: just the halo
Skin/Accent?: Y. I know it's super complicated, so you can simplify it as much as possible lol
Extra: Light eyes instead of fire, please!
Payment: Gem
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@TalonShrubfire @scarecrane ah, I'm so sorry to tell you guys this, but my computer's power supply died (after just 6 months [emoji=pearlcatcher deadpan size=1]) and as such I currently don't have access to my art/adopt files :( However, I've ordered a new supply and it should be here by Saturday, after which I should be able to resume work as normal! I'm not dropping your orders, just letting you know there will be a slight delay @ m@ so sorry and I hope it's not too long a wait!! @Pressia tl;dr for the above: I'm currently waiting on a computer part to be delivered so I can re-access my art / adopt files--it should be here by this Saturday. If you don't mind the wait, I'm still plenty happy to take your order! ^^ (also thank you for the compliment!!) As for pricing, it should be about...: [b]400g[/b] (Base), [b]100g[/b] (Crystal), [b]100g[/b] (Facet), [b]20g[/b] (Halo), [b]100g[/b] (Accent; feathered wings [extra wings?], gilded jewelry, etc.), for a total of [b]720g[/b]! Does that sound alright to you? :o
@TalonShrubfire @scarecrane

ah, I'm so sorry to tell you guys this, but my computer's power supply died (after just 6 months ) and as such I currently don't have access to my art/adopt files :( However, I've ordered a new supply and it should be here by Saturday, after which I should be able to resume work as normal! I'm not dropping your orders, just letting you know there will be a slight delay @ m@ so sorry and I hope it's not too long a wait!!

@Pressia

tl;dr for the above: I'm currently waiting on a computer part to be delivered so I can re-access my art / adopt files--it should be here by this Saturday. If you don't mind the wait, I'm still plenty happy to take your order! ^^ (also thank you for the compliment!!)

As for pricing, it should be about...:

400g (Base), 100g (Crystal), 100g (Facet), 20g (Halo), 100g (Accent; feathered wings [extra wings?], gilded jewelry, etc.), for a total of 720g! Does that sound alright to you? :o
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@bunlux
Ugh, that's such a downer, I'm sorry! Things breaking on computers is never ever a fun time. Hopefully the part gets to you on Saturday! I don't mind waiting at all, of course! I'll go ahead and send a CR now :)
@bunlux
Ugh, that's such a downer, I'm sorry! Things breaking on computers is never ever a fun time. Hopefully the part gets to you on Saturday! I don't mind waiting at all, of course! I'll go ahead and send a CR now :)
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia

haha yeah, I seem to have horrible luck with electronics deciding to go on the fritz, but ah well... life goes on! I dearly appreciate your patience, and I'll update all of you as soon as I have news on the replacement part ^^ tysm for your interest and patronage!
@Pressia

haha yeah, I seem to have horrible luck with electronics deciding to go on the fritz, but ah well... life goes on! I dearly appreciate your patience, and I'll update all of you as soon as I have news on the replacement part ^^ tysm for your interest and patronage!
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@bunlux Oh that’s harsh :( Was that thing under some kind of warranty? And no worries; I can be patient >_< I understand that electronics can be grade A butts
@bunlux Oh that’s harsh :( Was that thing under some kind of warranty? And no worries; I can be patient >_< I understand that electronics can be grade A butts
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@TalonShrubfire

WELL lol, if it was under warranty then even so we didn't keep the receipt. This new computer was actually given to me as a gift because my OTHER / OLD computer had just died. super funny tbh, given that even though it's a better-built model with higher processing power and all that jazz, this one ended up pulling something unfortunate on me as well :p here's hoping the new supply will last a bit longer though!
@TalonShrubfire

WELL lol, if it was under warranty then even so we didn't keep the receipt. This new computer was actually given to me as a gift because my OTHER / OLD computer had just died. super funny tbh, given that even though it's a better-built model with higher processing power and all that jazz, this one ended up pulling something unfortunate on me as well :p here's hoping the new supply will last a bit longer though!
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31