Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Coatl Portrait Adopts
1 2 3
@BlackRayser

Okay so that is 80g for the adopt, 20g to sponsor Tapir, I'd say the new 3 apparel pieces at 10g total to sponsor +10g for the extra apparel cost.

That comes out to 120g total. Does that work for you?
@BlackRayser

Okay so that is 80g for the adopt, 20g to sponsor Tapir, I'd say the new 3 apparel pieces at 10g total to sponsor +10g for the extra apparel cost.

That comes out to 120g total. Does that work for you?
@crabbiekat
Yes! They're coming!
@crabbiekat
Yes! They're coming!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
[b]Dragon Image[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36513368] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365134/36513368_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: <Treasure> [b]Scoll[/b]: < "Caper" in gold> [b]Expression[/b]: <happy please> [b]Apparel[/b]: <the halo and headdress please, I will sponsor> [b]Type of Base[/b]: <??> [b]Other Notes: <can you do the gemstone background, but as gold or citrine Crystal's? sponsoring skink and bee (up or down whichever is easier for you with his headdress), also sponsoring the halo+headdress> [b]Are you going to save the adoptable?: Heck Yes [/b]
Dragon Image:
36513368_350.png

Payment: <Treasure>
Scoll: < "Caper" in gold>
Expression: <happy please>
Apparel: <the halo and headdress please, I will sponsor>
Type of Base: <??>
Other Notes: <can you do the gemstone background, but as gold or citrine Crystal's? sponsoring skink and bee (up or down whichever is easier for you with his headdress), also sponsoring the halo+headdress>
Are you going to save the adoptable?: Heck Yes
Pyhp7X1.png
@Runewander

The gemstone background is the base, sorry if that wasn't clear. And I can easily make that look like citrine!

So that is 80k for the adopt, 35k for the two genes (I think I will do up feathers because that will look best with the headpiece folds), I say 17k total for to sponsor the apparel (the halo will be 5k and the headpiece will be 12k), and 5k since you have 2 apparel pieces.

So total is 137,000 treasure. Does that work for you?
@Runewander

The gemstone background is the base, sorry if that wasn't clear. And I can easily make that look like citrine!

So that is 80k for the adopt, 35k for the two genes (I think I will do up feathers because that will look best with the headpiece folds), I say 17k total for to sponsor the apparel (the halo will be 5k and the headpiece will be 12k), and 5k since you have 2 apparel pieces.

So total is 137,000 treasure. Does that work for you?
Works perfect for me! Crossroads is on the way :D
Works perfect for me! Crossroads is on the way :D
Pyhp7X1.png
@crabbiekat [b]Dragon Image[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46666696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466667/46666696_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure [b]Scroll[/b]: Basic color. Written on scroll: Procco [b]Expression[/b]: Happy+Up [b]Apparel[/b]: Obsidian Horns [b]Type of Base[/b]: Lilypads and cattails [b]Other Notes[/b]: The background could be a cool green, similar to Yala's example. I'd appreciate if you made the horn color match with the black thylacine markings so it blends better. [b]Are you going to save the adoptable?: Yes :D[/b]
@crabbiekat
Dragon Image:
46666696_350.png

Payment: Treasure
Scroll: Basic color. Written on scroll: Procco
Expression: Happy+Up
Apparel: Obsidian Horns
Type of Base: Lilypads and cattails
Other Notes: The background could be a cool green, similar to Yala's example. I'd appreciate if you made the horn color match with the black thylacine markings so it blends better.
Are you going to save the adoptable?: Yes :D
10gFhmj.png
@Arthurie

Okay! Everything you asked for is covered in the adopt price, so your total is 80k.
@Arthurie

Okay! Everything you asked for is covered in the adopt price, so your total is 80k.
@crabbiekat I sent you the treasure, I hope it arrived!
@crabbiekat I sent you the treasure, I hope it arrived!
10gFhmj.png
All current orders have been completed and all slots are now open!
All current orders have been completed and all slots are now open!
bump
bump
1 2 3