Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon but it's saying oh no (closed!)
1 2
@Okolu
Sure! I'll make a little pinglist in the first post and add you in there! Thank you for being interested, I'm sure I'll reopen for a little bit once I catch up and add a new dragon bread (possibly sometime this week!)

@Troutfish
Thank you for the pricing tips! Right now, I intend to keep the price low in order to get an idea if people are interested in the idea of "oh no" dragon headshots and still be a bit "new user friendly" (i.e. new users that are just starting out and may not have all the treasure in the world)!
I'll keep it in mind though if this concept ever goes far! <3
@Okolu
Sure! I'll make a little pinglist in the first post and add you in there! Thank you for being interested, I'm sure I'll reopen for a little bit once I catch up and add a new dragon bread (possibly sometime this week!)

@Troutfish
Thank you for the pricing tips! Right now, I intend to keep the price low in order to get an idea if people are interested in the idea of "oh no" dragon headshots and still be a bit "new user friendly" (i.e. new users that are just starting out and may not have all the treasure in the world)!
I'll keep it in mind though if this concept ever goes far! <3
I have an art shop now! Now Skydancer + Mirror friendly!
@FrostyMilkshake

Thank you! Looking forward to it :D
@FrostyMilkshake

Thank you! Looking forward to it :D
FR + 16 SqnIrhs.png
@FrostyMilkshake Username: Crytec Picture/Link to your Dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=8&winggene=22&wings=3&auth=562c8f29808849e712874943cdc0b2fea6188125&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (She has shadow eyes, btw) I'm guessing that you're still open, if no then could you ping me for when you're back? And as Troutfish said you're underpricing your art quite a lot, I would happily pay 30kt/30g or more for these. Though simple the adopt looks fantastic!
@FrostyMilkshake
Username: Crytec
Picture/Link to your Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=8&winggene=22&wings=3&auth=562c8f29808849e712874943cdc0b2fea6188125&dummyext=prev.png
(She has shadow eyes, btw)
I'm guessing that you're still open, if no then could you ping me for when you're back? And as Troutfish said you're underpricing your art quite a lot, I would happily pay 30kt/30g or more for these. Though simple the adopt looks fantastic!
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
@Crytec

I was waiting for one more order before closing the shop so you're all good! ^^
Aaa... Thank you. ;u; Maybe I'll think about rethink the prices, I just want to make sure everyone can afford it! ^^
@Crytec

I was waiting for one more order before closing the shop so you're all good! ^^
Aaa... Thank you. ;u; Maybe I'll think about rethink the prices, I just want to make sure everyone can afford it! ^^
UPDATE 12/3
(Pinging @Okolu for news)

Hello valuable customers! I have exciting news for you all! The first few posts have been updated to include the newest "Oh no" dragon available to the shop, the Skydancer! Next to Mirrors, I have to say that the Skydancer breed is one of my favorites! A simple, colored example of a finished oh no Skydancer has been added to the gallery, but more Skydancers made be added depending on the amount of orders I have for them. ^^

Now that I finished one order today, that means I'll be able to take another order! (Pinging Okolu so they can hopefully make a form!) I'll remain closed until tomorrow to give them a chance <3

Unfortunately, the store will be closing once again on DECEMBER 13th. I will NOT be able to work on any orders due to being away from my PC for a trip. The shop is expected to reopen around JANUARY 7th (may not be exactly then because life first!)

If the store is closed, but you still want to try to "reserve" your spot then feel free to ping me and be added to the store's pinglist! I'll still be able to check FR. <3

That's all for now! I hope everyone has a splendid week!
UPDATE 12/3
(Pinging @Okolu for news)

Hello valuable customers! I have exciting news for you all! The first few posts have been updated to include the newest "Oh no" dragon available to the shop, the Skydancer! Next to Mirrors, I have to say that the Skydancer breed is one of my favorites! A simple, colored example of a finished oh no Skydancer has been added to the gallery, but more Skydancers made be added depending on the amount of orders I have for them. ^^

Now that I finished one order today, that means I'll be able to take another order! (Pinging Okolu so they can hopefully make a form!) I'll remain closed until tomorrow to give them a chance <3

Unfortunately, the store will be closing once again on DECEMBER 13th. I will NOT be able to work on any orders due to being away from my PC for a trip. The shop is expected to reopen around JANUARY 7th (may not be exactly then because life first!)

If the store is closed, but you still want to try to "reserve" your spot then feel free to ping me and be added to the store's pinglist! I'll still be able to check FR. <3

That's all for now! I hope everyone has a splendid week!
@FrostyMilkshake HELLO I'M HERE [size=2]thanks for the ping <3[/size] Username: Okolu Picture/Link to your Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46791774] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467918/46791774_350.png[/img] [/url] Preferred Payment Type: Treasure! Please keep me on the pinglist! This shop is great :D
@FrostyMilkshake

HELLO I'M HERE
thanks for the ping <3

Username: Okolu
Picture/Link to your Dragon:

46791774_350.png

Preferred Payment Type: Treasure!

Please keep me on the pinglist! This shop is great :D
FR + 16 SqnIrhs.png
UPDATE 12/10

Hello wonderful customers! I haven't forgotten about the shop! I've just been really busy as of late. <3 I've caught up with my orders and while this isn't a post saying that I'm opening, I just wanted to update fans of the shop and potential customers looking here!

As a reminder, this shop will stay closed until JANUARY 7th (give or take a couple of days since I probably will have RL stuff to get to). I will be away from my drawing computer during that time so I won't be able to fulfill any orders. If you're worried about missing the opening of the shop, feel free to ping me and ask to be added to our new squeaky clean Pinglist!

Price may or may not change once I re-open the shop. I'm still on the ball about it! However, the maximum change I'll do is probably bump up the price to 10kt but who knows!

Remember to check out the gallery. <3 I've added one more finished order and there may be another one coming up soon. ;) That's it for me! Have a wonderful rest of December!
UPDATE 12/10

Hello wonderful customers! I haven't forgotten about the shop! I've just been really busy as of late. <3 I've caught up with my orders and while this isn't a post saying that I'm opening, I just wanted to update fans of the shop and potential customers looking here!

As a reminder, this shop will stay closed until JANUARY 7th (give or take a couple of days since I probably will have RL stuff to get to). I will be away from my drawing computer during that time so I won't be able to fulfill any orders. If you're worried about missing the opening of the shop, feel free to ping me and ask to be added to our new squeaky clean Pinglist!

Price may or may not change once I re-open the shop. I'm still on the ball about it! However, the maximum change I'll do is probably bump up the price to 10kt but who knows!

Remember to check out the gallery. <3 I've added one more finished order and there may be another one coming up soon. ;) That's it for me! Have a wonderful rest of December!
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521837475384262671/521837581894287370/sky1.png[/img] Order for @Okolu per their request!
sky1.png

Order for @Okolu per their request!
@FrostyMilkshake

IT'S PERFECT
@FrostyMilkshake

IT'S PERFECT
FR + 16 SqnIrhs.png
1 2