Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Box Pixel Dragons [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
i'm short on funds rn, could you add me to your pinglist for the future? these are neat :>
i'm short on funds rn, could you add me to your pinglist for the future? these are neat :>

@snugglebug
he
[b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45672443] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456725/45672443_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Box Pattern:[/b] 5 [b]Box Colour: [/b] ? [b]Glow Colour:[/b] ? (Sorry, I just don't have much in mind) [b]Payment:[/b] Mixed [b]Other Comments:[/b] I'm sponsoring runes, how much would that add to the cost?
Dragon:
45672443_350.png

Box Pattern: 5
Box Colour: ?
Glow Colour: ? (Sorry, I just don't have much in mind)
Payment: Mixed
Other Comments: I'm sponsoring runes, how much would that add to the cost?
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
@Automedon that's a total of 217g! @Mistywolf77 [emoji=familiar heart] :D your total this time around is 335g~ @Spark that's a total of 120g! @Pearlimose you're in luck, morph has already been sponsored so that's just 108kT! @Psi assuming you're sponsoring savannah & spinner for bogs, that's 251g! @Grovey assuming you're sponsoring vipera/hypnotic/contour for spirals, eye spot for WCs, and poi/tox for guardians, that's 296g! [size=2]and YEAHHH........i don't wanna limit slots 'cause that'd be even more unfair for busy folks in different timezones, but man i might have to, lmao[/size] @WillowWolfie that's 57g or 51kT! also: @bunglr @Nemalu @Cov @Sirhorsealot @epher @Kururin just in general news, because i want to be 100% transparent: i had some sort of computer malfunction overnight that for some reason obliterated [i]specifically[/i] my folder with the bases for this [size=2](?? there's...literally not a trace of it anywhere save a broken shortcut???)[/size]. i've managed to salvage most of them from autosaves (thanks Krita, thanks recycle bin) but i've lost 1-2 genes from most bases, and unfortunately 8 genes from spiral and all but butterfly & poison from nocturnes. i won't be re-charging for these missing genes unless they're super time-consuming to redo (gembond for coatls, petals/wasp/bee for spirals, starmap/wasp/constellation/bee/crackle for nocturnes), but the long and the short of it is that these may take additional time, especially if you have a noc or spiral in your order. thank you in advance for your patience!
@Automedon that's a total of 217g!

@Mistywolf77 :D
your total this time around is 335g~

@Spark that's a total of 120g!

@Pearlimose you're in luck, morph has already been sponsored so that's just 108kT!

@Psi assuming you're sponsoring savannah & spinner for bogs, that's 251g!

@Grovey assuming you're sponsoring vipera/hypnotic/contour for spirals, eye spot for WCs, and poi/tox for guardians, that's 296g! and YEAHHH........i don't wanna limit slots 'cause that'd be even more unfair for busy folks in different timezones, but man i might have to, lmao

@WillowWolfie that's 57g or 51kT!

also: @bunglr @Nemalu @Cov @Sirhorsealot @epher @Kururin

just in general news, because i want to be 100% transparent: i had some sort of computer malfunction overnight that for some reason obliterated specifically my folder with the bases for this (?? there's...literally not a trace of it anywhere save a broken shortcut???). i've managed to salvage most of them from autosaves (thanks Krita, thanks recycle bin) but i've lost 1-2 genes from most bases, and unfortunately 8 genes from spiral and all but butterfly & poison from nocturnes.

i won't be re-charging for these missing genes unless they're super time-consuming to redo (gembond for coatls, petals/wasp/bee for spirals, starmap/wasp/constellation/bee/crackle for nocturnes), but the long and the short of it is that these may take additional time, especially if you have a noc or spiral in your order. thank you in advance for your patience!
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
Aww, these are neat! I'd like to get one please! 8D [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38505545] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385056/38505545_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Box Pattern:[/b] 3 [b]Box Colour: [/b] [b]Glow Colour:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Other Comments:[/b] Sponsoring spines I think? Also, could you please ping me the next time you open? 8Ua I'd love to order more but I don't want to go too crazy with your workload there!
Aww, these are neat! I'd like to get one please! 8D

Dragon:
38505545_350.png

Box Pattern: 3
Box Colour:
Glow Colour:
Payment: Gems
Other Comments: Sponsoring spines I think? Also, could you please ping me the next time you open? 8Ua I'd love to order more but I don't want to go too crazy with your workload there!
UEKFohX.png
These are really neat! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45430457] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454305/45430457_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Box Pattern:[/b] 8 [b]Box Colour: [/b] Murky green [b]Glow Colour:[/b] Cyan [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure please! [b]Other Comments:[/b] Sponsoring Bar so 51kt total?
These are really neat!
Dragon:
45430457_350.png

Box Pattern: 8
Box Colour: Murky green
Glow Colour: Cyan
Payment: Treasure please!
Other Comments: Sponsoring Bar

so 51kt total?
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
@Arborpunk that's 57g total!

@BirdBrained 51kT, yup!

aaaaand with that, window closed! i know i said i'd do this every weekend, but with this volume of orders i might not even get a chance to before i get busy again. yall are just too fantastic, dang!
@Arborpunk that's 57g total!

@BirdBrained 51kT, yup!

aaaaand with that, window closed! i know i said i'd do this every weekend, but with this volume of orders i might not even get a chance to before i get busy again. yall are just too fantastic, dang!
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
Omg I forgot to edit my post is it too late to order o.o
Omg I forgot to edit my post is it too late to order o.o
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
Sorry you've had that problem :( And thanks for letting us know!

If it's any easier, I'd be happy to change up the genes on mine to ones you still have, eg butterfly on the noc?
Sorry you've had that problem :( And thanks for letting us know!

If it's any easier, I'd be happy to change up the genes on mine to ones you still have, eg butterfly on the noc?
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
[b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47134273][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=78&bodygene=23&breed=14&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=19&winggene=12&wings=34&auth=e9e8c3dbbf9f0532338d1f9c87faebeebceba8df&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Box Pattern:[/b] 5 [b]Box Colour: [/b] uhhhh not sure, you pick please! [b]Glow Colour:[/b] uhh.. blue? (maybe the color of his tongue?) again trusting your judgment [b]Payment:[/b] treasure [b]Other Comments:[/b] this is a project dragon. He will be python, toxin, smirch, so I'm sponsoring python and smirch. I think total is.. 66kt?
Dragon: dragon?age=0&body=78&bodygene=23&breed=14&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=19&winggene=12&wings=34&auth=e9e8c3dbbf9f0532338d1f9c87faebeebceba8df&dummyext=prev.png
Box Pattern: 5
Box Colour: uhhhh not sure, you pick please!
Glow Colour: uhh.. blue? (maybe the color of his tongue?) again trusting your judgment
Payment: treasure
Other Comments: this is a project dragon. He will be python, toxin, smirch, so I'm sponsoring python and smirch. I think total is.. 66kt?
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons