Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 289 290
@Dembai, Yes please!

hmm, I'll get back to you on that!

maybe, "scry a dragon version of the remnant"?

and that sounds awesome!
@Dembai, Yes please!

hmm, I'll get back to you on that!

maybe, "scry a dragon version of the remnant"?

and that sounds awesome!
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
bump!
bump!
5gSLBV0.png
[quote name="Dembai" date="2018-11-23 07:08:38" ] Streaming now! Come visit! http://www.twitch.tv/dembai [/quote] COME WATCH! Working on Water!
Dembai wrote on 2018-11-23 07:08:38:
Streaming now! Come visit! http://www.twitch.tv/dembai

COME WATCH! Working on Water!
5gSLBV0.png
Last day for Air's Contest!
Last day for Air's Contest!
5gSLBV0.png
AIR WILL BE ANNOUNCED LIVE ON MY STREAM! COME WATCH!

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY STREAM! (Status: ONLINE!)
AIR WILL BE ANNOUNCED LIVE ON MY STREAM! COME WATCH!

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY STREAM! (Status: ONLINE!)
5gSLBV0.png
@Echoshine
@Cohena
@Alphonce
@Pythonecary
@WishUponADragon
@BlueJaysFeather
@Angel614
@Nettletea
@LunarParadox

Pinging the list, plus the people who entered!

If Nettletea/Lunar would like, I can add you to the main pinglist. It will only be used to announce new art/new contests/ends of contests.
@Echoshine
@Cohena
@Alphonce
@Pythonecary
@WishUponADragon
@BlueJaysFeather
@Angel614
@Nettletea
@LunarParadox

Pinging the list, plus the people who entered!

If Nettletea/Lunar would like, I can add you to the main pinglist. It will only be used to announce new art/new contests/ends of contests.
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai, agghh! Sorry, I missed your stream! Who won?
@Dembai, agghh! Sorry, I missed your stream! Who won?
[quote name="@Angel614" date="2018-11-30 07:07:10" ] Dembai, agghh! Sorry, I missed your stream! Who won? [/quote] lol I'm streaming right now. XD I'm right here! <3 About to announce! <3
@Angel614 wrote on 2018-11-30 07:07:10:
Dembai, agghh! Sorry, I missed your stream! Who won?
lol I'm streaming right now. XD I'm right here! <3

About to announce! <3
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai, *face palms* I missed the “online” thing I am so sorry XD!
@Dembai, *face palms* I missed the “online” thing I am so sorry XD!
No problem!

So the winner is!

@LunarParadox

For your lovely entry that really captured the idea of your AU, Air would be pleased to become your Rhodanthe!

If you would like me to make you a sig-worthy version, just let me know, otherwise feel free to make a profile or something for her in the Creative Corner! If you do use my art, just link back here so people can find it and join in the fun!

Let me know!

FOR EVERYONE ELSE - including the two entrants who I omg, I really loved your work and I feel so sad I have nothing for you right now...

Please feel free to enter the contest for Fire (it's a writing prompt!) Or you can hold out for Earth (will be a "show me your fave wild animal") or Water ("show me a meme that makes me laugh")

No one can win twice for SOME TIME, so no worries about never getting one.

All my love you guys!

I'll be streaming for the next few hours making Water as I always stream my art live! He's about 30% done, and hopefully I'll get him to 100% today!
No problem!

So the winner is!

@LunarParadox

For your lovely entry that really captured the idea of your AU, Air would be pleased to become your Rhodanthe!

If you would like me to make you a sig-worthy version, just let me know, otherwise feel free to make a profile or something for her in the Creative Corner! If you do use my art, just link back here so people can find it and join in the fun!

Let me know!

FOR EVERYONE ELSE - including the two entrants who I omg, I really loved your work and I feel so sad I have nothing for you right now...

Please feel free to enter the contest for Fire (it's a writing prompt!) Or you can hold out for Earth (will be a "show me your fave wild animal") or Water ("show me a meme that makes me laugh")

No one can win twice for SOME TIME, so no worries about never getting one.

All my love you guys!

I'll be streaming for the next few hours making Water as I always stream my art live! He's about 30% done, and hopefully I'll get him to 100% today!
5gSLBV0.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 289 290