Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 289 290
Look at this gorgeous boy hhhh I love him!!! I was one who quietly watched as you worked on him (including just about now, haha), thank you very much!!! <3 And as I'd like to do my part as well (even if it's tiny), @ anyone else feel free to hit me up about breeding! [emoji=ridgeback laughing]
Look at this gorgeous boy hhhh I love him!!!

I was one who quietly watched as you worked on him (including just about now, haha), thank you very much!!! <3

And as I'd like to do my part as well (even if it's tiny), @ anyone else feel free to hit me up about breeding!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Oooo, he looks great! Nice job on him!
Oooo, he looks great! Nice job on him!
083.8.sel.png

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
@Formless [img]https://i.imgur.com/e9DeyfF.png[/img] Almost forgot! <3
@Formless

e9DeyfF.png

Almost forgot! <3
5gSLBV0.png
Could you take me off the ping list please? Thanks!
Could you take me off the ping list please? Thanks!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

Sure. did you want to do something with your item?
@SeaCrest

Sure. did you want to do something with your item?
5gSLBV0.png
I'd like to offer it for free raffle, if you wouldn't mind? If not, I can pick a random name from the pinglist!
I'd like to offer it for free raffle, if you wouldn't mind? If not, I can pick a random name from the pinglist!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
[quote name="SeaCrest" date="2019-04-24 11:16:57" ] I'd like to offer it for free raffle, if you wouldn't mind? If not, I can pick a random name from the pinglist! [/quote] Sure thing! I'll do a fast ping now and the first non-owner gets it! @DetectivePopcorn @LadyAria @crystalpeacock @Echoshine @Cohena @Alphonce @Pythonecary @WishUponADragon @BlueJaysFeather @Angel614 @LunarParadox @Nettletea @dragontrainerz @GreatLordHades @Saraceaser @MegaraFrostalon @Hiame @mercurialwings @QuietlyAlice @Kveldulfr @GaijinIxchel @Embyrs @Aurelicia @DarkusDragon @FantasyMyth @GrinningWolf24 @Watercolour @Formless @Pigeonpanhandle @Geminisun @Quillis @BottledLightning @DealtaDeath @Relics @LadyOfTheSkies @AristeiaCaeli @RaenHale @FeistyTadpole @DraigTeg @Schiemoon FREE ITEM FOR THE FIRST NON-OWNER TO CLAIM IT! Bottle of Ether! This item allows you to "tack on" to any current breeding an extra result (given the parents don't mind)! It gives you your very own Remnant! To use it, if you see there's a breeding that hasn't been completed (art wise), ask the parents if they don't mind you using your item. Right now there's one breeding like this between Dark and Yule. You can also use it with other items or with your own Remnant once you get one! *** I'm also streaming today - working on Krampus, the first result from the Dark/Yule breeding. http://www.twitch.tv/dembai
SeaCrest wrote on 2019-04-24 11:16:57:

Sure thing!

I'll do a fast ping now and the first non-owner gets it!

@DetectivePopcorn
@LadyAria
@crystalpeacock
@Echoshine
@Cohena
@Alphonce
@Pythonecary
@WishUponADragon
@BlueJaysFeather
@Angel614
@LunarParadox
@Nettletea
@dragontrainerz
@GreatLordHades
@Saraceaser
@MegaraFrostalon
@Hiame
@mercurialwings
@QuietlyAlice
@Kveldulfr
@GaijinIxchel
@Embyrs
@Aurelicia
@DarkusDragon
@FantasyMyth
@GrinningWolf24
@Watercolour
@Formless
@Pigeonpanhandle
@Geminisun
@Quillis
@BottledLightning
@DealtaDeath
@Relics
@LadyOfTheSkies
@AristeiaCaeli
@RaenHale
@FeistyTadpole
@DraigTeg
@Schiemoon

FREE ITEM FOR THE FIRST NON-OWNER TO CLAIM IT!

Bottle of Ether!

This item allows you to "tack on" to any current breeding an extra result (given the parents don't mind)! It gives you your very own Remnant!

To use it, if you see there's a breeding that hasn't been completed (art wise), ask the parents if they don't mind you using your item.

Right now there's one breeding like this between Dark and Yule.

You can also use it with other items or with your own Remnant once you get one!

I'm also streaming today - working on Krampus, the first result from the Dark/Yule breeding.

http://www.twitch.tv/dembai
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai
did i make it?
@Dembai
did i make it?
[quote name="@BottledLightning" date="2019-04-25 07:11:51" ] Dembai did i make it? [/quote] Yep! Enjoy! (and keep your eyes peeled for breedings!)
@BottledLightning wrote on 2019-04-25 07:11:51:
Dembai
did i make it?

Yep! Enjoy! (and keep your eyes peeled for breedings!)
5gSLBV0.png
Sweet! Thank you :D
Sweet! Thank you :D
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 289 290