Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 289 290
PAST EVENTS/CONTESTS/BREEDINGS

Old Contest link!

Void]

Modern one with Bumping rules

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2901958/1
PAST EVENTS/CONTESTS/BREEDINGS

Old Contest link!

Void]

Modern one with Bumping rules

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2901958/1
5gSLBV0.png
Lore:

On Orphi, a planet much like Earth in the 21st century, is similar in most ways, aside from the ever present MAGIC. It was always there, part of nature, but was hard to control, or understand. many cultures managed to develop some rudimentary spell use for healing, making work easier and so forth, but magic scholarship was limited by lack of transportation and communication bewteen those who studied it and superstitions that it shouldn't be questioned too much.

Eventually, however, over 300 years ago, a group of scholars began to dig into the ideas behind magic being a universal concept, that all magic from all places was absolutely the same magic, just different kinds. They began to collect magical symbols and runes and spellbooks from all over the world in order to discover if their theory was true.

And thus...the first versions of "the Device" began to take shape. Early versions of it could cast multiple types of spells or store magical energy. But it wasn't until Notwen, a young genius mage, presented his unified theory of magic that combined every type of magic that the original "Ancient Device" was built.

But just as quickly as it was created, the design was immediately improved upon and streamlined, eventually leading the way to the magic revolution where much of humanity now lives in a techno-magical society where magic has replaced most labor, and almost no one understands how or why the devices work at all.

Enter the Returners Guild. A group of Mages working on their Masters of Magic History discovered that their university held the original Ancient Device and began to study it. Remarkably, it still worked!

Trying to drum up support on their own world was met with very little enthusiasm. Finally they came up with a creative solution - to summon anyone who might care and be successful in getting the device to finally do ANYTHING other than "take readings".

It wasn't long before a single ceremony cracked the code - by almost blowing the walls out of the whole guild. After realizing that idle breezes could register on the device, a great deal of wind, fan, and even a small tornado was summoned on the dias...until finally, enough magic was gathered...the device's bank began to fill...and pop!

Air was summoned. The bank was full and yet...here stood a "Remnant". the magic needed to fill the device had a secondary effect, it summoned elementals!
Lore:

On Orphi, a planet much like Earth in the 21st century, is similar in most ways, aside from the ever present MAGIC. It was always there, part of nature, but was hard to control, or understand. many cultures managed to develop some rudimentary spell use for healing, making work easier and so forth, but magic scholarship was limited by lack of transportation and communication bewteen those who studied it and superstitions that it shouldn't be questioned too much.

Eventually, however, over 300 years ago, a group of scholars began to dig into the ideas behind magic being a universal concept, that all magic from all places was absolutely the same magic, just different kinds. They began to collect magical symbols and runes and spellbooks from all over the world in order to discover if their theory was true.

And thus...the first versions of "the Device" began to take shape. Early versions of it could cast multiple types of spells or store magical energy. But it wasn't until Notwen, a young genius mage, presented his unified theory of magic that combined every type of magic that the original "Ancient Device" was built.

But just as quickly as it was created, the design was immediately improved upon and streamlined, eventually leading the way to the magic revolution where much of humanity now lives in a techno-magical society where magic has replaced most labor, and almost no one understands how or why the devices work at all.

Enter the Returners Guild. A group of Mages working on their Masters of Magic History discovered that their university held the original Ancient Device and began to study it. Remarkably, it still worked!

Trying to drum up support on their own world was met with very little enthusiasm. Finally they came up with a creative solution - to summon anyone who might care and be successful in getting the device to finally do ANYTHING other than "take readings".

It wasn't long before a single ceremony cracked the code - by almost blowing the walls out of the whole guild. After realizing that idle breezes could register on the device, a great deal of wind, fan, and even a small tornado was summoned on the dias...until finally, enough magic was gathered...the device's bank began to fill...and pop!

Air was summoned. The bank was full and yet...here stood a "Remnant". the magic needed to fill the device had a secondary effect, it summoned elementals!
5gSLBV0.png
Awesome, I’m so excited!
Awesome, I’m so excited!
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
Me too! The shop looks awesome.
Me too! The shop looks awesome.
@Dembai

I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
@Dembai

I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
Sure thing! <3

@Alphonce
Sure thing! <3

@Alphonce
5gSLBV0.png
Wow this looks really cool, I'd love to be added to your pinglist!
Wow this looks really cool, I'd love to be added to your pinglist!
Valor_button_by_dradog.gif______________
Would appreciate if ya clicked on my eggies to help em grow :>
Sure thing! @Pythonecary
Sure thing! @Pythonecary
5gSLBV0.png
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/babb/f/2018/323/f/d/airsummoncardnew_by_dembai-dcsefuz.png[/img] ^ I've changed around the summon card so that it fits on the forums better. I can also make it into a sig banner if you would like, too.
airsummoncardnew_by_dembai-dcsefuz.png

^ I've changed around the summon card so that it fits on the forums better. I can also make it into a sig banner if you would like, too.
5gSLBV0.png
Once I find out where I can post the contest without getting in trouble, I'll get the contest going!
Once I find out where I can post the contest without getting in trouble, I'll get the contest going!
5gSLBV0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 289 290