Adoptables
Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [New!] ImpDEERial Adopts
1 2
ImpDEERial Adopts
By Chirentis

Introduction
Hello everyone! Welcome to my adopt shop, where you can buy unique designs of Imperials crossed with deer! Every base will be individually painted, so no two will be the same! I can do any gene and eye type for free, but apparel will cost extra. Please do not remove my signature from the finished adopts, thankyou!

Note: This adopt shop is a work in progress and will develop more over time.

Slots

Pinglist
  • @/Rainhex35
  • @/xXSnowStormXx
  • @/Sybretooth
ImpDEERial Adopts
By Chirentis

Introduction
Hello everyone! Welcome to my adopt shop, where you can buy unique designs of Imperials crossed with deer! Every base will be individually painted, so no two will be the same! I can do any gene and eye type for free, but apparel will cost extra. Please do not remove my signature from the finished adopts, thankyou!

Note: This adopt shop is a work in progress and will develop more over time.

Slots

Pinglist
  • @/Rainhex35
  • @/xXSnowStormXx
  • @/Sybretooth
FroSpiSig.pngSignature.jpg
[center][size=6][font=Book Antiqua]Prices + How to Order [/size][/center] [size=6] [font=Book Antiqua]Base Prices: [/size] [size=5] [font=Book Antiqua]Male ImpDEERial=75kt/75g Female ImpDEERial=75kt/75g Sleeping Baby ImpDEERial= [i]-Coming Soon!-[/i]60kt/60g[/size] [rule] [size=6] [font=Book Antiqua]Prices for Extras: [/size] [size=5] [font=Book Antiqua]Small Apparel Piece=3kt/3g Large Apparel Piece=5kt/5g Accent=10kt/10g Skin=15kt/15g Extra Head and Tail= 35kt/35g[/size] [rule] [size=6] [font=Book Antiqua] Instructions for Payment [/size] [size=5] [font=Book Antiqua] Please send all payment in 1 Way Crossroad trades. I will only accept the currency after I have finished your artwork. I will take mixed payments![/size] [rule] [rule] [size=6] [font=Book Antiqua]Order Form: [/size] [quote=Hello! I would like to order please!] [b]Base Type:[/b] [b]Link to Dragon/Dragon Scry:[/b] [b]Apparel Pieces?:[/b] [b]Skin/Accent?:[/b] [b]Any other things to note?:[/b] I am sending my payment in gems/treasure. [/quote] [size=6] [font=Book Antiqua]Example Order Form: [/size] [quote=Hello! I would like to order please!] [b]Base Type:[/b] Sleeping Baby ImpDEERial [b]Link to Dragon/Dragon Scry:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427631/42763020_350.png[/img] [b]Apparel Pieces?:[/b] No [b]Skin/Accent?:[/b] No [b]Any other things to note?:[/b] I would like her to be drawn with completely white eyes. As she is also a gift for a friend, please send a PM to @/Friend with the subject 'Happy Birthday!', saying 'hope you have a good day!'. Thankyou! I am sending my payment in gems. [/quote]
Prices + How to Order
Base Prices:

Male ImpDEERial=75kt/75g
Female ImpDEERial=75kt/75g
Sleeping Baby ImpDEERial= -Coming Soon!-60kt/60g

Prices for Extras:

Small Apparel Piece=3kt/3g
Large Apparel Piece=5kt/5g
Accent=10kt/10g
Skin=15kt/15g
Extra Head and Tail= 35kt/35g

Instructions for Payment
Please send all payment in 1 Way Crossroad trades. I will only accept the currency after I have finished your artwork. I will take mixed payments!

Order Form:
Hello! I would like to order please! wrote:
Base Type:
Link to Dragon/Dragon Scry:
Apparel Pieces?:
Skin/Accent?:
Any other things to note?:
I am sending my payment in gems/treasure.
Example Order Form:
Hello! I would like to order please! wrote:
Base Type: Sleeping Baby ImpDEERial
Link to Dragon/Dragon Scry: 42763020_350.png
Apparel Pieces?: No
Skin/Accent?: No
Any other things to note?: I would like her to be drawn with completely white eyes. As she is also a gift for a friend, please send a PM to @/Friend with the subject 'Happy Birthday!', saying 'hope you have a good day!'. Thankyou!

I am sending my payment in gems.
[center][size=6][font=Book Antiqua] Adopt Designs [/size][/center] [size=6][font=Book Antiqua] Year-Round Designs [/size] [size=5][font=Book Antiqua]Male ImpDEERial [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-itd28J7rZYw/W-0b8vaelnI/AAAAAAAAG7M/bTku9jSFoKcTChhiTTo0Qy-NnCxkLQPpQCLcBGAs/s512/MImpDeerialBase.png[/img] [rule] [size=5][font=Book Antiqua]Female ImpDEERial [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fW61GDR-ry8/W_j8JH-Z8dI/AAAAAAAAHEA/7q2s22Yf_OUNt35kk2iiJ_1XndgGW8KEQCLcBGAs/s512/FImpDeerialBase-.png[/img] [rule] [size=5][font=Book Antiqua]Sleeping Baby ImpDEERial [i] -Coming Soon- [/i] [rule] [rule] [size=6][font=Book Antiqua] Seasonal Designs [/size] [size=5][font=Book Antiqua] ???
Adopt Designs
Year-Round Designs
Male ImpDEERial
MImpDeerialBase.png

Female ImpDEERial
FImpDeerialBase-.png

Sleeping Baby ImpDEERial
-Coming Soon-

Seasonal Designs
???
[center][size=6][font=Book Antiqua]Examples + Recently Completed[/center] [size=5] [font=Book Antiqua] [i] Your art may be used as an example unless I am directly told not to! [/size] [/i] [rule] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-52QvcwIkmVI/W-9l1l_C-KI/AAAAAAAAG9E/l-pzjWpDLIEcJazmdx3KGtpZHS1Mxak9QCK8BGAs/s512/SequoiaImpDEERial.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=383946&tab=dragon&did=46462525]Seqouia[/url], owned by @/Chirentis (me) [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-9CJszD5Q9GQ/W_oLsimy2xI/AAAAAAAAHEk/XERPYTq9aCAwq4TJS-O0KBxn5ct0SP81gCK8BGAs/s500/FImpDeerialExample.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=386889&tab=dragon&did=44987041]AzureOpal[/url], owned by @/xXSnowStormXx
Examples + Recently Completed
Your art may be used as an example unless I am directly told not to!
SequoiaImpDEERial.png
Seqouia, owned by @/Chirentis (me)
FImpDeerialExample.png
AzureOpal, owned by @/xXSnowStormXx
Affiliates
There's no-one here currently, check back soon!
Affiliates
There's no-one here currently, check back soon!
Could I do mixed payment?
Could I do mixed payment?
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo6_250.png
@Rainhex35
Certainly! I will indeed take mixed payment. Would you also like to be put on the pinglist for new adopts?
@Rainhex35
Certainly! I will indeed take mixed payment. Would you also like to be put on the pinglist for new adopts?
Yes please. I'll get back with you as soon as I can about payments.
Yes please. I'll get back with you as soon as I can about payments.
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo6_250.png
@Chirentis

I am purchasing an Imperial as soon as I have enough so once I have them I'd like to purchase and adopt. Put me on the pinglist as well!
@Chirentis

I am purchasing an Imperial as soon as I have enough so once I have them I'd like to purchase and adopt. Put me on the pinglist as well!
~ GenderFluid {Sex: F}
~ FR + 17
~ FrozenSpire Hatchery
~ My Fandoms >>>
ice_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw58p.gif wSEhN14.png cJn0x1G.png KqwnacE.png 9rffWp7.png
@xXSnowStormXx OK! Don't forget to fill out the order form!
@xXSnowStormXx OK! Don't forget to fill out the order form!
1 2