Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [USD & GEMS] Andhrimnir's Drinks
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
@morikar added! c:
@morikar added! c:
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl, oooh can you add me to the ping list?
@Arinyl, oooh can you add me to the ping list?
@Arinyl

I'd like to take an order for my two pirates ! :D
But before I place the order, I'd like to ask you a few questions about the modalities.

First of all they are ripple/facet/runes and iri/facet/runes, so I'd like to sponsor the Facet gene please c:

Then I'd like to order one bottle and one glass for each of them, but in the same picture, would it be possible ? (50 000t + 50 000t sets, but in the same picture)

Finally, I'd also like to sponsor a set of decoration (like the witch one) : pirate themed !
I'd like to let you have your artistic freedom but I have a few ideas to help you : I tought about nautical tools (compass, telescope or sextant), a pirate flag, a pirate sword (mini sword like the mini staff you did !), a pirate tricorn hat, a hook, a little rhum bottle, a sailing rope, sailor knots. My personnal preference goes to compass/telescope, flag, sword and hat, but feel free to do thing like you want !

And if all of this is possible, and if I would like to have the wind flight symbol on each bottle, how much the total order will cost with the sponsoring please ?

Oh and a last question : if I sponsor the pirate set will I have to pay for the sponsoring plus the decoration in the picture ? c: thank you very much !
@Arinyl

I'd like to take an order for my two pirates ! :D
But before I place the order, I'd like to ask you a few questions about the modalities.

First of all they are ripple/facet/runes and iri/facet/runes, so I'd like to sponsor the Facet gene please c:

Then I'd like to order one bottle and one glass for each of them, but in the same picture, would it be possible ? (50 000t + 50 000t sets, but in the same picture)

Finally, I'd also like to sponsor a set of decoration (like the witch one) : pirate themed !
I'd like to let you have your artistic freedom but I have a few ideas to help you : I tought about nautical tools (compass, telescope or sextant), a pirate flag, a pirate sword (mini sword like the mini staff you did !), a pirate tricorn hat, a hook, a little rhum bottle, a sailing rope, sailor knots. My personnal preference goes to compass/telescope, flag, sword and hat, but feel free to do thing like you want !

And if all of this is possible, and if I would like to have the wind flight symbol on each bottle, how much the total order will cost with the sponsoring please ?

Oh and a last question : if I sponsor the pirate set will I have to pay for the sponsoring plus the decoration in the picture ? c: thank you very much !
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
[font=candara]@Arinyl [b]Username[/b]: Egwu [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24270397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242704/24270397_350.png[/img] [/url] Is it possible for me to just give you creative freedom to arrange something awesome for him and just let me know what it costs? I'm really bad at picking things that look nice together... I'm happy to sponsor whatever I'd need to, and pay extra if you feel the urge to design anything extra? (I have a very large budget haha)
@Arinyl

Username: Egwu
Dragon:

24270397_350.png

Is it possible for me to just give you creative freedom to arrange something awesome for him and just let me know what it costs? I'm really bad at picking things that look nice together...

I'm happy to sponsor whatever I'd need to, and pay extra if you feel the urge to design anything extra? (I have a very large budget haha)
DmRdZYl.png
@xiaoyao8 Added! c:

@Welgan Hey! That's some good order ahah! So if you take two bases (I can of course put them in the same picture, it's still two dragons), a flight symbol and a sponsor of a gene, it's 205g/kt for now!
The full price depends on how much decoration you want ahah

@Egwu What a good pirate fae!! You'll need to sponsor three genes if you want the entire fae, so it's 300kt for that, and same as Welgan's order, the full price will depends on the amount of decoration you want ahah

FOR BOTH OF YOU: Since you both wants pirate themed decorations, maybe you can sponsor for a whole set, by sharing the price? Half for Egwu, half for Welgan? c:
@xiaoyao8 Added! c:

@Welgan Hey! That's some good order ahah! So if you take two bases (I can of course put them in the same picture, it's still two dragons), a flight symbol and a sponsor of a gene, it's 205g/kt for now!
The full price depends on how much decoration you want ahah

@Egwu What a good pirate fae!! You'll need to sponsor three genes if you want the entire fae, so it's 300kt for that, and same as Welgan's order, the full price will depends on the amount of decoration you want ahah

FOR BOTH OF YOU: Since you both wants pirate themed decorations, maybe you can sponsor for a whole set, by sharing the price? Half for Egwu, half for Welgan? c:
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl
I would be more than happy to go halves if that's what Welgan would like to do~
@Arinyl
I would be more than happy to go halves if that's what Welgan would like to do~
DmRdZYl.png
@Arinyl
Half sponsoring for the pirate set it is then ! :D i'd be happy to share it with Egwu ! that means we'll have more pirate stuff for your pirate ship shop !
I was thinking about 4-5 things like the witch set, and my max budget for decoration sponsoring is 100000t, do what you want with that !
If that's ok for you i'll place a little rp order properly then c:
@Arinyl
Half sponsoring for the pirate set it is then ! :D i'd be happy to share it with Egwu ! that means we'll have more pirate stuff for your pirate ship shop !
I was thinking about 4-5 things like the witch set, and my max budget for decoration sponsoring is 100000t, do what you want with that !
If that's ok for you i'll place a little rp order properly then c:
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Welgan Hmm... With 100k you can only sponsor one decoration ahah!

@Welgan @Egwu 4-5 decorations each can be good then! Is it okay with you Egwu?

Oh btw, I didn't put it on the official posts of the store yet, but I'm also accepting USD payment! Just so you know ahah
@Welgan Hmm... With 100k you can only sponsor one decoration ahah!

@Welgan @Egwu 4-5 decorations each can be good then! Is it okay with you Egwu?

Oh btw, I didn't put it on the official posts of the store yet, but I'm also accepting USD payment! Just so you know ahah
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl
Ooops sorry, as the main post told 50kt to 100klt for decoration sponsoring I thought 100000t could cover more than one ! My bad c:

I really want the set to exist and to share half with Egwu so I can put a little more - just name it !
(I'll.pay in fr currency, but would you take mix payement ?)
@Arinyl
Ooops sorry, as the main post told 50kt to 100klt for decoration sponsoring I thought 100000t could cover more than one ! My bad c:

I really want the set to exist and to share half with Egwu so I can put a little more - just name it !
(I'll.pay in fr currency, but would you take mix payement ?)
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Arinyl @Welgan
I can sponsor more than half/all of it if needed. I honestly don't mind. :)
@Arinyl @Welgan
I can sponsor more than half/all of it if needed. I honestly don't mind. :)
DmRdZYl.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19