Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [USD & GEMS] Andhrimnir's Drinks
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@Arinyl [b]Username[/b]: L1br4 [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31826127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318262/31826127_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of glass[/b]: Wine and a Collins [b]Type of bottle[/b]: Antique pitcher [b]Decorations[/b]: Windy Icon, Drying leaves, herb rack, mist [b]Anything special?[/b]: Sponsoring the opal gene with [s]my soul[/s] Bamboo Sedge Hat Green Olive Wreath Moonscale Tail Guard Celadon Filet [b]Payment methods[/b]: treasure but I can’t math also just as I finish this I have to smth irl so I’ll be back later to math and also figure out if I have enough stuff to equal sponsoring a gene
@Arinyl
Username: L1br4
Dragon:

31826127_350.png

Type of glass: Wine and a Collins
Type of bottle: Antique pitcher
Decorations: Windy Icon, Drying leaves, herb rack, mist
Anything special?: Sponsoring the opal gene with my soul
Bamboo Sedge Hat
Green Olive Wreath
Moonscale Tail Guard
Celadon Filet
Payment methods: treasure but I can’t math also just as I finish this I have to smth irl so I’ll be back later to math and also figure out if I have enough stuff to equal sponsoring a gene
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
BUMP
BUMP
dragons dragons dragons
Bump!
Bump!
Tz3SLrP.png
oskar/kk
she/he

FR Time +3
like my avatar?
83sDR31.png
Bump!
Bump!
Tz3SLrP.png
oskar/kk
she/he

FR Time +3
like my avatar?
83sDR31.png
@Arinyl [i]A Snapper lady with glowing green eyes strolls up on the deck of Deathless Bite, looking with pure curiousity at the tentacles, barnacles, barrels, cannons and any and all questionable and probably cursed objects. For a moment her eyes turn to the sails, and she smiles. Once she asks Nott for directions and finds the kitchen, she promptly beams at Andhrimnir and proclaims with her deep booming voice: "Greetings, friend! I've heard from the townsfolk that you can mix a perfect drink for any dragon! I tasted many exotic beverages in my travels, but never found quite a perfect one, and I would love to put your skills to the test!" She winks and grins, then her expression turns thoughtful. "Do you have any decorative swords? Or umbrellas?"[/i] Sorry, I felt inspired. Your lore is nice! :D I'd love to order a drink! XD [b]Username[/b]: CactusElixir (#388544) [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43385759] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433858/43385759_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Oracle[/u] Pear Cherub/Maize Striation/Cantaloupe Runes [b]Type of glass[/b]: Wine glass x2, Collins glass x1 I'd love to sponsor Cherub for her! [b]Type of bottle[/b]: Antique pitcher x1 I'd love to sponsor Runes and have them added on it! :D [b]Decorations[/b]: I'd love to sponsor a new one! You know these decorations that are often used with cocktail glasses? I was thinking maybe you can add an umbrella or a fruit slice with a sword in it? Or just a sword, it fits theme of the shop. XD I adore these things, and Oracle would love to get a small souvenir from an actual pirate ship! [b]Anything special?[/b] I would like to somehow incorporate her glowing eyes - and the fact that she is, you know, in fact an oracle! Maybe you can add some sparkling weather effect? I'm not sure about it, but if you have ideas, tell me the price! ^...^ ...if Oracle will be happy, she'll likely send her two brothers this way as well! :D When I have money, that is. [b]Payment methods[/b]: Will mixed gems and treasure work? Also, did I math correctly: 50kt base + 20kt for 2 extra glasses + 200kt for sponsoring 2 genes + 50-100kt for sponsoring a decoration + 5kt for this decoration, correct? Oh, and maybe I can pay some of that with items? Meat, namely, and I also have some apparel from your wishlist. :D [s]Andhrimnir, you have a nice theme song. XD[/s]
@Arinyl
A Snapper lady with glowing green eyes strolls up on the deck of Deathless Bite, looking with pure curiousity at the tentacles, barnacles, barrels, cannons and any and all questionable and probably cursed objects. For a moment her eyes turn to the sails, and she smiles.
Once she asks Nott for directions and finds the kitchen, she promptly beams at Andhrimnir and proclaims with her deep booming voice: "Greetings, friend! I've heard from the townsfolk that you can mix a perfect drink for any dragon! I tasted many exotic beverages in my travels, but never found quite a perfect one, and I would love to put your skills to the test!" She winks and grins, then her expression turns thoughtful. "Do you have any decorative swords? Or umbrellas?"

Sorry, I felt inspired. Your lore is nice! :D
I'd love to order a drink! XD

Username:
CactusElixir (#388544)

Dragon:

43385759_350.png

Oracle
Pear Cherub/Maize Striation/Cantaloupe Runes

Type of glass:
Wine glass x2, Collins glass x1
I'd love to sponsor Cherub for her!

Type of bottle:
Antique pitcher x1
I'd love to sponsor Runes and have them added on it! :D

Decorations:
I'd love to sponsor a new one! You know these decorations that are often used with cocktail glasses? I was thinking maybe you can add an umbrella or a fruit slice with a sword in it? Or just a sword, it fits theme of the shop. XD I adore these things, and Oracle would love to get a small souvenir from an actual pirate ship!

Anything special?
I would like to somehow incorporate her glowing eyes - and the fact that she is, you know, in fact an oracle! Maybe you can add some sparkling weather effect? I'm not sure about it, but if you have ideas, tell me the price! ^...^
...if Oracle will be happy, she'll likely send her two brothers this way as well! :D When I have money, that is.

Payment methods:
Will mixed gems and treasure work? Also, did I math correctly:
50kt base + 20kt for 2 extra glasses + 200kt for sponsoring 2 genes + 50-100kt for sponsoring a decoration + 5kt for this decoration, correct?

Oh, and maybe I can pay some of that with items? Meat, namely, and I also have some apparel from your wishlist. :D

Andhrimnir, you have a nice theme song. XD
...I'm a cactus.
78.png Ping: @CactusElixir
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
Vote-controlled dragon journey! Check it out, the more the merrier. :D
@Arinyl [b]Username[/b]: SunNoodle [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33827409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338275/33827409_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of glass[/b]: All of them please [b]Type of bottle[/b]: All of them please [b]Decorations[/b]: Flight Icons and drying leaves and herb rack. [b]Anything special?[/b] Not that I know of. [b]Payment methods[/b]: Gems
@Arinyl
Username: SunNoodle
Dragon:

33827409_350.png

Type of glass: All of them please
Type of bottle: All of them please
Decorations: Flight Icons and drying leaves and herb rack.
Anything special? Not that I know of.
Payment methods: Gems
sig.gif
[center][b][size=4][font=Book Antiqua]UPDATES[/font][/size][/b] [img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/47/5/1542996682-new-leave.png[/img][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/47/5/1542991570-witch.png[/img][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/47/5/1543004403-examples.png[/img][img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/47/5/1543004403-bottles.png[/img] A new leave type has been added to the decoration Drying leaves. The witch's lair decorations have also been added, sponsored by xanax! The genes Cherub, Eye Spot, Runes and Okapi have been added, also sponsored by xanax! [size=2]@zif @honeyglow @punchingsolas @noddddd @Strawberrium @Ribbons @VelveteenVixen @MiniCrisps @Welgan @AbyssalKing @Rhea @JediCreed @Otter112233 @TinyGryphon @xanax @MorganJoseph @L1BR4 @LaughingZuru @Kneph @Electrify[/size] @CactusElixir The lore... THANK YOU FOR THIS. And your order is really good! According to your order, it's the base + two glasses + the sponsor of two new decorations! The genes Runes and Cherub are already sponsored so you don't need to pay those ahah! The price is 240g/kt c: [s]I need to change this theme song xDD[/s] @SunNoodle Your order is good! So it's a base + two glasses + two bottles + two decorations, so... 110g/kt ! The gene Constellation is not sponsored yet, do you want to?
UPDATES

1542996682-new-leave.png1542991570-witch.png1543004403-examples.png1543004403-bottles.png

A new leave type has been added to the decoration Drying leaves. The witch's lair decorations have also been added, sponsored by *****!
The genes Cherub, Eye Spot, Runes and Okapi have been added, also sponsored by *****!

@zif @honeyglow @punchingsolas @noddddd @Strawberrium @Ribbons @VelveteenVixen @MiniCrisps @Welgan @AbyssalKing @Rhea @JediCreed @Otter112233 @TinyGryphon @***** @MorganJoseph @L1BR4 @LaughingZuru @Kneph @Electrify

@CactusElixir The lore... THANK YOU FOR THIS.
And your order is really good!
According to your order, it's the base + two glasses + the sponsor of two new decorations! The genes Runes and Cherub are already sponsored so you don't need to pay those ahah!
The price is 240g/kt c:
I need to change this theme song xDD

@SunNoodle
Your order is good!
So it's a base + two glasses + two bottles + two decorations, so... 110g/kt !
The gene Constellation is not sponsored yet, do you want to?
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl

Yes please, how much would it be with the sponsor?
@Arinyl

Yes please, how much would it be with the sponsor?
sig.gif
@Arinyl

Okay sending payment~
@Arinyl

Okay sending payment~
sig.gif
@SunNoodle It's 100kt for a sponsor, so 210g/kt with it c:

@SunNoodle @CactusElixir oh btw, I'm currently thinking about doing a USD payment method. I still need to read all the rules about this, but lemme know if you want/can pay with USD? It could give me other opinions and reasons to try this way ahah
@SunNoodle It's 100kt for a sponsor, so 210g/kt with it c:

@SunNoodle @CactusElixir oh btw, I'm currently thinking about doing a USD payment method. I still need to read all the rules about this, but lemme know if you want/can pay with USD? It could give me other opinions and reasons to try this way ahah
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his