Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [USD & GEMS] Andhrimnir's Drinks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Arinyl

These look so cute! And I have a few bartender dragons that these would be perfect for!

Can I be added to the pinglist for when new genes get added? Thanks! <3
@Arinyl

These look so cute! And I have a few bartender dragons that these would be perfect for!

Can I be added to the pinglist for when new genes get added? Thanks! <3
@Arinyl could I claim a slot?
@Arinyl could I claim a slot?
NFSZSxV.gif
@JediCreed Added! Thanks for your interest, I'll be happy to supply your bartenders ahah!

@LaughingZuru of course! Be sure to use the chart in the shop c:
@JediCreed Added! Thanks for your interest, I'll be happy to supply your bartenders ahah!

@LaughingZuru of course! Be sure to use the chart in the shop c:
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
UPDATES

The decoration Barnacle-encrusted Bottles has been added!

@zif @honeyglow @punchingsolas @noddddd @Strawberrium @Ribbons @MorganJoseph @VelveteenVixen @MiniCrisps @Kneph @Welgan @AbyssalKing @Rhea @JediCreed
UPDATES

The decoration Barnacle-encrusted Bottles has been added!

@zif @honeyglow @punchingsolas @noddddd @Strawberrium @Ribbons @MorganJoseph @VelveteenVixen @MiniCrisps @Kneph @Welgan @AbyssalKing @Rhea @JediCreed
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
[center][b][size=4][font=Book Antiqua]UPDATES[/font][/size][/b] [img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/46/4/1542321670-new-genes-starmap-glimmer.png[/img] Added some descriptions for the primary and tertiary genes. The genes Glimmer and Starmap have also been added, sponsored by honeyglow! [size=2]@zif @honeyglow @punchingsolas @noddddd @Strawberrium @Ribbons @MorganJoseph @VelveteenVixen @MiniCrisps @Kneph @Welgan @AbyssalKing @Rhea @JediCreed[/size]
UPDATES

1542321670-new-genes-starmap-glimmer.png

Added some descriptions for the primary and tertiary genes. The genes Glimmer and Starmap have also been added, sponsored by honeyglow!

y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl please add me to your pingslist!
@Arinyl please add me to your pingslist!
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
@Otter112233 Added! c:
@Otter112233 Added! c:
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
[center][b][size=4][font=Book Antiqua]UPDATES[/font][/size][/b] [img]https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/46/5/1542333040-pitcher-all-gene.png[/img] NEW BOTTLE TYPE! The pitcher is now available, the barnacle-encrusted version is currently a work in progress. [size=2]@zif @honeyglow @punchingsolas @noddddd @Strawberrium @Ribbons @MorganJoseph @VelveteenVixen @MiniCrisps @Kneph @Welgan @AbyssalKing @Rhea @JediCreed @Otter112233[/size]
UPDATES

1542333040-pitcher-all-gene.png

NEW BOTTLE TYPE! The pitcher is now available, the barnacle-encrusted version is currently a work in progress.

@zif @honeyglow @punchingsolas @noddddd @Strawberrium @Ribbons @MorganJoseph @VelveteenVixen @MiniCrisps @Kneph @Welgan @AbyssalKing @Rhea @JediCreed @Otter112233
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl Sweet, Thank you!

I've got an odd order for you... Gingersnap is our clan's barista and bartender and I would love for you to make a drink lineup for me featuring coffee and tea colors. The genes, order, and everything else can be up to you! Let me know if that is too much

Username: LaughingZuru
Dragon: Gingersnap (but see above)
Type of glass: all 3 +1 of your choice
Type of bottle: 2 or 3 of your choice (capsule if the color of the bottle seems off)
Decorations: Light icon on one bottle, and sponsor something coffee/cafe-esque of your inspiration!
Anything special? (Bribing with Corsair's Seaspray Cap + extra treasure on top of base)
@Arinyl Sweet, Thank you!

I've got an odd order for you... Gingersnap is our clan's barista and bartender and I would love for you to make a drink lineup for me featuring coffee and tea colors. The genes, order, and everything else can be up to you! Let me know if that is too much

Username: LaughingZuru
Dragon: Gingersnap (but see above)
Type of glass: all 3 +1 of your choice
Type of bottle: 2 or 3 of your choice (capsule if the color of the bottle seems off)
Decorations: Light icon on one bottle, and sponsor something coffee/cafe-esque of your inspiration!
Anything special? (Bribing with Corsair's Seaspray Cap + extra treasure on top of base)
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru Oooooh Gingersnap is back! I love this coffee boy!
And I remember doing a recipe page for him, right? .u.

Your order is perfect! I can definitely do this tea/coffee color thing ahah!
So... 4 glasses + 2 bottles (for the third, it's on the house!) + 2 decorations = 105kt/g!
The Corsair's Seaspray Cap is enough for the sponsorship fee, according to the AH x)

You can send a CR, I'll accept it when the order will be done and please you! c:

I'm currently working on six new genes, so your order will be done after that. Sorry for the upcoming wait! ;u;
@LaughingZuru Oooooh Gingersnap is back! I love this coffee boy!
And I remember doing a recipe page for him, right? .u.

Your order is perfect! I can definitely do this tea/coffee color thing ahah!
So... 4 glasses + 2 bottles (for the third, it's on the house!) + 2 decorations = 105kt/g!
The Corsair's Seaspray Cap is enough for the sponsorship fee, according to the AH x)

You can send a CR, I'll accept it when the order will be done and please you! c:

I'm currently working on six new genes, so your order will be done after that. Sorry for the upcoming wait! ;u;
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his