Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [USD & GEMS] Andhrimnir's Drinks
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
These new Spine bottles remind me of porcupines (which are almost cacti). XD Love the new art! <3 And the frog is very cute, I love the eye especially. PS: a while back I sponsored Peregrine, but I think you might have forgotten about it? Which is not surprising, since my order was kinda long, I guess! XD But I was thinking of ordering some drinks for Oracle's brothers, who both have Peregrine. :D As confirmation, I believe our conversation about it is somewhere on 8th page! :D [quote name="Arinyl" date="2018-11-23 14:51:31" ] @CactusElixir <...> Ingame currency is good, don't worry! You can definitely sponsor Peregrine! So the price is now 340g/kt .u. [/quote]
These new Spine bottles remind me of porcupines (which are almost cacti). XD Love the new art! <3 And the frog is very cute, I love the eye especially.

PS: a while back I sponsored Peregrine, but I think you might have forgotten about it? Which is not surprising, since my order was kinda long, I guess! XD But I was thinking of ordering some drinks for Oracle's brothers, who both have Peregrine. :D

As confirmation, I believe our conversation about it is somewhere on 8th page! :D
Arinyl wrote on 2018-11-23 14:51:31:
@CactusElixir <...>
Ingame currency is good, don't worry! You can definitely sponsor Peregrine!
So the price is now 340g/kt .u.
...I'm a cactus.
78.png Ping: @CactusElixir
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
Vote-controlled dragon journey! Check it out, the more the merrier. :D
@honeyglow Aaaaw I'm glad you like the look of it! ;u;
@honeyglow Aaaaw I'm glad you like the look of it! ;u;
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@CactusElixir Ohno!! I'm so sorry if I forgot, I'm gonna add this on my list! ;o;
@CactusElixir Ohno!! I'm so sorry if I forgot, I'm gonna add this on my list! ;o;
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
Hey, no worries! :D Lemme know when you'll make it, I'm gonna order some nice striped (?) drinks! XD
Hey, no worries! :D Lemme know when you'll make it, I'm gonna order some nice striped (?) drinks! XD
...I'm a cactus.
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
@CactusElixir Sure! I'll ping you with everyone else when I'll update the shop with Peregrine! c:

Another thing: did you pay for this sponsoring?
if not... well I could definitely put a discount, since I'm super late xD
@CactusElixir Sure! I'll ping you with everyone else when I'll update the shop with Peregrine! c:

Another thing: did you pay for this sponsoring?
if not... well I could definitely put a discount, since I'm super late xD
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
Gotcha! :D I believe I did, since we discussed the total price of 340kt (order itself was 240kt and sponsoring 100kt). I checked on my CRs, and the one for you contained items from this message [quote name="CactusElixir" date="2018-11-23 15:32:37" ] @/Arinyl <...> White Linen Chest Wrap; Simple Copper Wing Bangles; Earthsong Haori; Red Birdskull Wingpiece; Contrast Rogue Wing Guard; Dusty Sage Shawl; Weathered Scale Wingplates. And I can also offer at least 500 points of meat~! [/quote] and 88800t with 120g. :D [quote name="Arinyl" date="2018-11-23 15:47:16" ] @/CactusElixir Okay so according to the LAH prices, your items offering and the food point offering are worth 131 200 treasures, or 131 gems and 200 treasures. (106200 for the items, 25000 for the food points) You still have to pay 208 800 treasures or 208g and 800t c: [/quote]
Gotcha! :D

I believe I did, since we discussed the total price of 340kt (order itself was 240kt and sponsoring 100kt). I checked on my CRs, and the one for you contained items from this message
CactusElixir wrote on 2018-11-23 15:32:37:
@/Arinyl
<...>
White Linen Chest Wrap;
Simple Copper Wing Bangles;
Earthsong Haori;
Red Birdskull Wingpiece;
Contrast Rogue Wing Guard;
Dusty Sage Shawl;
Weathered Scale Wingplates.

And I can also offer at least 500 points of meat~!
and 88800t with 120g. :D
Arinyl wrote on 2018-11-23 15:47:16:
@/CactusElixir Okay so according to the LAH prices, your items offering and the food point offering are worth 131 200 treasures, or 131 gems and 200 treasures.
(106200 for the items, 25000 for the food points)
You still have to pay 208 800 treasures or 208g and 800t c:
...I'm a cactus.
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
@CactusElixir Nice! Well, I'm gonna work on Peregrine after I finished the other orders! c:
@CactusElixir Nice! Well, I'm gonna work on Peregrine after I finished the other orders! c:
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl
Thank you again! I love it! ;u; <3

(I might be back for more after those... piratey things you mentioned are available... >.>)
@Arinyl
Thank you again! I love it! ;u; <3

(I might be back for more after those... piratey things you mentioned are available... >.>)
nXzCm1w.png
@Arinyl I came to check in rq and it looks like most of your images got broken :(
@Arinyl I came to check in rq and it looks like most of your images got broken :(
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
[center][b][size=4][font=Book Antiqua]UPDATES[/font][/size][/b] Okay. Time to be completely honest with y'all... I totally forgot about this shop because life has been a MASSIVE pain lately. You all know how much of a mess the world is right now, and it didn't help my IRL situation, as I'm now very low on money, jobless and with an empty fridge. I'm so sorry for being such a mess like this, and forgetting about those adopts that some loved... But I'm back? Yay? I'm back, because I'm reopening this shop, under certain conditions. I will do USD orders first, and will also accept gem orders as well, for those that still want adopts but can't help me with IRL currencies (and know that you are still super valid, I'm the mess here- ). I updated the prices to fit my needs and the amount of work those adopts requires, and uploaded new images because the previous ones were broken. Also on another note: I finished the pirate/sailor set, for the decorations! Finally! [img]https://i.imgur.com/yteHrwj.png[/img] [b]So... SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN I GUESS! WELCOME BACK![/b] @zif @honeyglow @punchingsolas @noddddd @Strawberrium @Ribbons @VelveteenVixen @MiniCrisps @Welgan @AbyssalKing @Rhea @JediCreed @Otter112233 @TinyGryphon @xanax @MorganJoseph @L1BR4 @LaughingZuru @Kneph @Electrify @CactusElixir @morikar @xiaoyao8 @Egwu @Wraith296 @Eiyora @JustaRev @skyarising @Aidan @Eeeviee @Bugg @PearlyGirl @BraceFace
UPDATES

Okay. Time to be completely honest with y'all... I totally forgot about this shop because life has been a MASSIVE pain lately. You all know how much of a mess the world is right now, and it didn't help my IRL situation, as I'm now very low on money, jobless and with an empty fridge.

I'm so sorry for being such a mess like this, and forgetting about those adopts that some loved... But I'm back? Yay?
I'm back, because I'm reopening this shop, under certain conditions.
I will do USD orders first, and will also accept gem orders as well, for those that still want adopts but can't help me with IRL currencies (and know that you are still super valid, I'm the mess here- ). I updated the prices to fit my needs and the amount of work those adopts requires, and uploaded new images because the previous ones were broken.

Also on another note: I finished the pirate/sailor set, for the decorations! Finally!
yteHrwj.png

So... SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN I GUESS! WELCOME BACK!

@zif @honeyglow @punchingsolas @noddddd @Strawberrium @Ribbons @VelveteenVixen @MiniCrisps @Welgan @AbyssalKing @Rhea @JediCreed @Otter112233 @TinyGryphon @***** @MorganJoseph @L1BR4 @LaughingZuru @Kneph @Electrify @CactusElixir @morikar @xiaoyao8 @Egwu @Wraith296 @Eiyora @JustaRev @skyarising @Aidan @Eeeviee @Bugg @PearlyGirl @BraceFace
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his