Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [USD & GEMS] Andhrimnir's Drinks
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
@Egwu @Welgan Ahah no worries, my bad, I should redo this price thingy better xD

So... if we do let's say 5 decorations each, so that we can do a whole pirate themed set with 10 decorations, that is 500g/kt each!
Is this price okay for both of you?
@Egwu @Welgan Ahah no worries, my bad, I should redo this price thingy better xD

So... if we do let's say 5 decorations each, so that we can do a whole pirate themed set with 10 decorations, that is 500g/kt each!
Is this price okay for both of you?
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl
That'd be fine with me~

(It's 2 am here so I'm off to bed. Will respond to further pings in the morning)
@Arinyl
That'd be fine with me~

(It's 2 am here so I'm off to bed. Will respond to further pings in the morning)
DmRdZYl.png
@Arinyl
500kt is a bit much for me (especially because I can't provide that much money right now if I want to take the order plus the decorations in it, so it will make a delay for beginning :/)
I can sponsor 3 objects for 300kt, making a 8 objects set instead of 10.

If @Egwu is okay and want the 10 object set, we could split in 300/700 but this feels a bit unfair as it is my fault for misunderstanding the pricing of decoration sponsoring and asking for more than I can afford :/ I really don't want to force you Egwu !
@Arinyl
500kt is a bit much for me (especially because I can't provide that much money right now if I want to take the order plus the decorations in it, so it will make a delay for beginning :/)
I can sponsor 3 objects for 300kt, making a 8 objects set instead of 10.

If @Egwu is okay and want the 10 object set, we could split in 300/700 but this feels a bit unfair as it is my fault for misunderstanding the pricing of decoration sponsoring and asking for more than I can afford :/ I really don't want to force you Egwu !
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Welgan
I'm someone who turns over a lot of profit on a regular basis. I'm also fond of gifting people. As I said, I'm happy to pay more than half for this. :D you throw in what you can afford, and I'll cover the rest~

(I'm just really bad at math hahaha)

@Welgan
I'm someone who turns over a lot of profit on a regular basis. I'm also fond of gifting people. As I said, I'm happy to pay more than half for this. :D you throw in what you can afford, and I'll cover the rest~

(I'm just really bad at math hahaha)

DmRdZYl.png
@Egwu
Ok we'll do that ! c: thank you very much !
I'll see if I make.enough profit in the time Arinyl ask for payment to cover more than 300kt !
@Egwu
Ok we'll do that ! c: thank you very much !
I'll see if I make.enough profit in the time Arinyl ask for payment to cover more than 300kt !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
A few meters above the Deathless Bite, inside a big light green airship followed by colorful kites, two Ridgebacks of the airship crew were waiting for the merchant next to the launching platform. They were dressed as pirates like the local theater troup provided them the costumes, but they seemed perfectly used to it and as a matter of fact, the male Ridgeback wore it very well. His splendid pirateness, however, didn't seem to impress his female companion, who was angrily enunciating her opinion at him. -I. Won’t. Get. Back. On. That. DARN. CURSED. SHIP. -Oh come on Vaenta, he replied with a nice smile beaming with innocence, that’s the first *real* pirate ship I’ve ever seen ! Won’t you come with me ? Because I’m not missing this opportunity. His pale yellow eyes were glowing with enthusiasm as he spoke the magical word "pirate ship". -Yeeees, it’s a pirate ship, AND it’s CURSED and I FLED from them to get cured, remember ? snapped the female. -We are trading things with them, Vaenta... said Aelys gently, trying to reassure her. Elithe planned this meeting weeks ago to trade cooking goods and drinks from them with things he got from our friends of the Behemoth. All the crew of the airships plus Elithe’s boat’s crew are here to help him. Our aiship is literally floatting above the Deathless Bite ! This is just merchants trading goods, nothing dangerous. One of the trading sides just happened to be pirates and your former clan... Everything is fine, there is no risk at all ! -No risk at all ? Gasped the "former pirate" (and now airship crew member). Aelys, you know what happens to me when... She stopped. Aelys gave her reassuring look a filled with tenderness. -Yes, I know. I know. But they won’t hurt you. We’re here. We just... go down with Elithe, look at them trading, carry stuff on the ship, and that's all. OK ? She sighted and finally nodded. -But I don’t want to force you... he added with in a soft tone. If you really don’t wan’t to go down on the ship, you can stay here with Boss Zeph, keeping the airship ready to set sail. I will go see the pirates by myself ! Aelys smiled, a wide beaming smile revealing his sharp teeth. Vaenta gasped once again. Of all things... -Ok you win, she grumbled. I’m coming. I’m not letting you alone *with them*. As long aswe get back there before sunset... And she finally followed him towards the exit, preparing to unfold her wings to glide down to the main desk of the Deathless Bite. -------------- -Woaw, whispered Aelys to the female Ridgeback while they followed the tiny Spiral merchant to his meeting, look at those tentacles ! Is it the kraken pirate you told me about ?! -Yup. Gormott, sighted Vaenta, anxiously looking around her as she tried to seem self assured. She was kind of hopping that nobody would notice her return, but being a huge female Ridgeback with sparkling red wings accompanied by a not less huge and sparkly enthusasiastic Ridgeback dressed as a cosplay pirate was not exactly the definition of "sneaking". -Hey look !! This Ridgeback here looks exactly like th- -Yes, I know, I told you those stories, and I'm rather sure he looks like him because it's him. Now please Aelys - I'm serious - don't anger them. If you can avoid to even talk to most of them, that's for the better. So please... try not to look at them insistently ? -Hey, I know, Vaenta. I'm enthusiastic, not stupid. I'm a mage from both the Light'brary and Ogrenat, remember ? He smiled to her. She smiled too, after a deep breath. That was just a normal trading visit. No need to worry... Elithe was already leaving them to talk about pricing and examining goods with whoever was in charge... That Spiral surely had gusts. -... Aelys ? asked Vaenta, looking back. What are you ... looking for like that ? -Oh hum... I wondered if I could catch sight of your parents - you know because ... pirate captains... -What ?! We're not talking - or even catching any sight of - my parents. Come with me, we're loosing Elithe. And she grabbed him with a wing to enter into the bar where the cook would serve his drinks. -Oh come on, began to perster her Aelys with a joyful grin, you mean you won't even introduce me to your parents ? -The farer you'll be from my mother, the better. Don't even let her approach you enough to touch you. The fear hidden in her angry tone prevented Aelys form going further into his favorite game: pestering Vaenta. Instead, he took a look around him and noticed the bar. He went to the counter and introduced himself to the Ridgeback cook. -Hey ! Hi ! I'm from the Ogrenat airship that came with the merchant. So I heard that you're able to brew... the perfect drink for each dragon ? I'm curious now. I think we have time to have a drink while wait forthe trade to be done ! He smiled to him, and Vaenta, with a sight and a determined look, went to the bar too. -Long time no see, Andhrimnir, she said. She paused. -Two of your special drinks for me and my mate, she ordered. ----------------------- I'd like two drinks for two dragons, but in the same picture c: As I said, I'm sponsoring the Facet gene and half of the Pirate decoration set with Egwu ! @Arinyl [b]Username[/b]:Welgan [b]Dragon[/b]: Vaenta - 40138860 [b]Type of glass[/b]: Collins Glass [b]Type of bottle[/b]: Bourbon Bottle [b]Decorations[/b]: I think I'll pick the max (5) for the whole picture, but I'll wait to see what items in the pirate set I'll prefer c: [b]Anything special?[/b] [b]Payment methods[/b]: Mix currencies (treasures+gems, sent via PM) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40138860] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401389/40138860_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username[/b]:Welgan [b]Dragon[/b]: Aelys - 44152791 [b]Type of glass[/b]: Wine Glass [b]Type of bottle[/b]: Antique Pitcher [b]Decorations[/b]: /with the above/ [b]Anything special?[/b] [b]Payment methods[/b]: Mix currencies (treasures+gems, sent via PM) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44152791] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441528/44152791_350.png[/img] [/url]
A few meters above the Deathless Bite, inside a big light green airship followed by colorful kites, two Ridgebacks of the airship crew were waiting for the merchant next to the launching platform.
They were dressed as pirates like the local theater troup provided them the costumes, but they seemed perfectly used to it and as a matter of fact, the male Ridgeback wore it very well.
His splendid pirateness, however, didn't seem to impress his female companion, who was angrily enunciating her opinion at him.

-I. Won’t. Get. Back. On. That. DARN. CURSED. SHIP.

-Oh come on Vaenta, he replied with a nice smile beaming with innocence, that’s the first *real* pirate ship I’ve ever seen ! Won’t you come with me ? Because I’m not missing this opportunity.

His pale yellow eyes were glowing with enthusiasm as he spoke the magical word "pirate ship".

-Yeeees, it’s a pirate ship, AND it’s CURSED and I FLED from them to get cured, remember ? snapped the female.

-We are trading things with them, Vaenta... said Aelys gently, trying to reassure her. Elithe planned this meeting weeks ago to trade cooking goods and drinks from them with things he got from our friends of the Behemoth. All the crew of the airships plus Elithe’s boat’s crew are here to help him. Our aiship is literally floatting above the Deathless Bite ! This is just merchants trading goods, nothing dangerous. One of the trading sides just happened to be pirates and your former clan... Everything is fine, there is no risk at all !

-No risk at all ? Gasped the "former pirate" (and now airship crew member). Aelys, you know what happens to me when...

She stopped.
Aelys gave her reassuring look a filled with tenderness.

-Yes, I know. I know. But they won’t hurt you. We’re here. We just... go down with Elithe, look at them trading, carry stuff on the ship, and that's all. OK ?

She sighted and finally nodded.

-But I don’t want to force you... he added with in a soft tone. If you really don’t wan’t to go down on the ship, you can stay here with Boss Zeph, keeping the airship ready to set sail. I will go see the pirates by myself !

Aelys smiled, a wide beaming smile revealing his sharp teeth.

Vaenta gasped once again. Of all things...

-Ok you win, she grumbled. I’m coming. I’m not letting you alone *with them*. As long aswe get back there before sunset...

And she finally followed him towards the exit, preparing to unfold her wings to glide down to the main desk of the Deathless Bite.

-Woaw, whispered Aelys to the female Ridgeback while they followed the tiny Spiral merchant to his meeting, look at those tentacles ! Is it the kraken pirate you told me about ?!

-Yup. Gormott, sighted Vaenta, anxiously looking around her as she tried to seem self assured.
She was kind of hopping that nobody would notice her return, but being a huge female Ridgeback with sparkling red wings accompanied by a not less huge and sparkly enthusasiastic Ridgeback dressed as a cosplay pirate was not exactly the definition of "sneaking".

-Hey look !! This Ridgeback here looks exactly like th-

-Yes, I know, I told you those stories, and I'm rather sure he looks like him because it's him. Now please Aelys - I'm serious - don't anger them. If you can avoid to even talk to most of them, that's for the better. So please... try not to look at them insistently ?

-Hey, I know, Vaenta. I'm enthusiastic, not stupid. I'm a mage from both the Light'brary and Ogrenat, remember ?

He smiled to her.
She smiled too, after a deep breath.
That was just a normal trading visit.
No need to worry... Elithe was already leaving them to talk about pricing and examining goods with whoever was in charge...
That Spiral surely had gusts.

-... Aelys ? asked Vaenta, looking back. What are you ... looking for like that ?

-Oh hum... I wondered if I could catch sight of your parents - you know because ... pirate captains...

-What ?! We're not talking - or even catching any sight of - my parents. Come with me, we're loosing Elithe.

And she grabbed him with a wing to enter into the bar where the cook would serve his drinks.

-Oh come on, began to perster her Aelys with a joyful grin, you mean you won't even introduce me to your parents ?

-The farer you'll be from my mother, the better. Don't even let her approach you enough to touch you.

The fear hidden in her angry tone prevented Aelys form going further into his favorite game: pestering Vaenta.
Instead, he took a look around him and noticed the bar.
He went to the counter and introduced himself to the Ridgeback cook.

-Hey ! Hi ! I'm from the Ogrenat airship that came with the merchant. So I heard that you're able to brew... the perfect drink for each dragon ? I'm curious now. I think we have time to have a drink while wait forthe trade to be done !

He smiled to him, and Vaenta, with a sight and a determined look, went to the bar too.

-Long time no see, Andhrimnir, she said.

She paused.

-Two of your special drinks for me and my mate, she ordered.

I'd like two drinks for two dragons, but in the same picture c:
As I said, I'm sponsoring the Facet gene and half of the Pirate decoration set with Egwu !
@Arinyl

Username:Welgan
Dragon: Vaenta - 40138860
Type of glass: Collins Glass
Type of bottle: Bourbon Bottle
Decorations: I think I'll pick the max (5) for the whole picture, but I'll wait to see what items in the pirate set I'll prefer c:
Anything special?
Payment methods: Mix currencies (treasures+gems, sent via PM)

40138860_350.png

Username:Welgan
Dragon: Aelys - 44152791
Type of glass: Wine Glass
Type of bottle: Antique Pitcher
Decorations: /with the above/
Anything special?
Payment methods: Mix currencies (treasures+gems, sent via PM)

44152791_350.png

Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Arinyl
Can I get added to the pinglist please?
@Arinyl
Can I get added to the pinglist please?
@Wraith296 Added! c:
@Wraith296 Added! c:
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@zif @honeyglow @punchingsolas @noddddd @Strawberrium @Ribbons @VelveteenVixen @MiniCrisps @Welgan @AbyssalKing @Rhea @JediCreed @Otter112233 @TinyGryphon @***** @MorganJoseph @L1BR4 @LaughingZuru @Kneph @Electrify @CactusElixir @morikar @xiaoyao8 @Egwu @Wraith296

Okay so I ping everyone so you can all understand what's going on.
My computer is an old fart and is dying. I didn't have access to Photoshop where I do the pixel arts, and I didn't work on it so... I'm sorry for the wait, I'll quickly get a new computer to do the job, and get back to work again, let's hope everything will be okay then! ;;
@zif @honeyglow @punchingsolas @noddddd @Strawberrium @Ribbons @VelveteenVixen @MiniCrisps @Welgan @AbyssalKing @Rhea @JediCreed @Otter112233 @TinyGryphon @***** @MorganJoseph @L1BR4 @LaughingZuru @Kneph @Electrify @CactusElixir @morikar @xiaoyao8 @Egwu @Wraith296

Okay so I ping everyone so you can all understand what's going on.
My computer is an old fart and is dying. I didn't have access to Photoshop where I do the pixel arts, and I didn't work on it so... I'm sorry for the wait, I'll quickly get a new computer to do the job, and get back to work again, let's hope everything will be okay then! ;;
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
Arinyl
he/his