Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Kiwi's Cuties | New Thread
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 241 242
@JambaMage
You don't need one anymore to breed, it's just there for novelty. When you need to breed two Cuties just contact an artist open for customs. :)
@JambaMage
You don't need one anymore to breed, it's just there for novelty. When you need to breed two Cuties just contact an artist open for customs. :)
@Kiwipen

ah ok
darn, wish i had two cuties. gotta try to get another one soon.

Edit: Oh, and what I meant when I said "another one" is because my original account (@Swagolor) was banned and so i made a new one. It had a cutie on it. Cutie 347 I think?
@Kiwipen

ah ok
darn, wish i had two cuties. gotta try to get another one soon.

Edit: Oh, and what I meant when I said "another one" is because my original account (@Swagolor) was banned and so i made a new one. It had a cutie on it. Cutie 347 I think?
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
@JambaMage
Until we can be provided some solid proof you are Swagolor that cutie will unfortunately be considered Swagolor's and not yours.
@JambaMage
Until we can be provided some solid proof you are Swagolor that cutie will unfortunately be considered Swagolor's and not yours.
@Kiwipen

One proof is that my listed birth date is the exact same as Swagolor's
Although you dont exactly know Swagolor super well so you cannot ask me specific questions and have proof i answered right

I can provide a random screenshot that was kinda inspect tool'd that was when I was swagolor and a screenshot of proof my account was locked (with the lock reason scribbles out because i keep it private)
@Kiwipen

One proof is that my listed birth date is the exact same as Swagolor's
Although you dont exactly know Swagolor super well so you cannot ask me specific questions and have proof i answered right

I can provide a random screenshot that was kinda inspect tool'd that was when I was swagolor and a screenshot of proof my account was locked (with the lock reason scribbles out because i keep it private)
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
@jambamage
I would need significant proof emailed or sent to me via some other safe, secure method where it can be reviewed by myself and my co-owner.
@jambamage
I would need significant proof emailed or sent to me via some other safe, secure method where it can be reviewed by myself and my co-owner.
@Kiwipen

What exact proof would be required? As I am unable to access my account details on Swagolor, I can't compare everything (Such as name given). I'd rather discuss this in PM to not clutter up this thread.
@Kiwipen

What exact proof would be required? As I am unable to access my account details on Swagolor, I can't compare everything (Such as name given). I'd rather discuss this in PM to not clutter up this thread.
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
[center][b][size=5]Announcing the Cutie Collective![/size][/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2565000/141] Take me to the Collection Hub! [/url] Are you a fan of collecting plushies? In our new Cutie minigame, we allow you to do just that! Our artists will now be handcrafting fun, themed batches of Cuties for you to collect. Earn prizes for completing your collections and turn those prizes into something fun for the main machine, if you so desire. This is an Alpha version of the game; it has a lot of rough parts at the moment, so everything is subject to change :) We hope to add more features onto it as time goes on, and we also hope to balance it out. Still, we encourage you to participate and get those Cuties!!! As a sub-update, our bank has been completely overhauled and is now a much more personal experience :) Check it out! [quote=pinglist][size=1]@krazykitty00 @rudinn @nuggetseb @Caspian1226 @solarking @CoffinPrince @espiwire @egolobster @hiame @leeabooxd @novarian @Scarheart99789 @stuffiin @grahh @justdevon @PricklyGoose @braixen @Pythonecary @crim @kuusouka @eiyora @flail @giantpandroid @novablue @dragontrainerz @kdragon @asterodea @blackwatchgenji @whitevixen @tarottea @bioskyfall @aouba @kibawolff @shadowfoxclaw @wintermelons @guzzie @glendower @vixenkai @huntess @soullesswendigo @haruspexx @egolobster @Keryth @mangusto[/size][/quote] [/center]
Announcing the Cutie Collective!

Take me to the Collection Hub!

Are you a fan of collecting plushies? In our new Cutie minigame, we allow you to do just that! Our artists will now be handcrafting fun, themed batches of Cuties for you to collect. Earn prizes for completing your collections and turn those prizes into something fun for the main machine, if you so desire.

This is an Alpha version of the game; it has a lot of rough parts at the moment, so everything is subject to change :) We hope to add more features onto it as time goes on, and we also hope to balance it out. Still, we encourage you to participate and get those Cuties!!!

As a sub-update, our bank has been completely overhauled and is now a much more personal experience :) Check it out!

Let's Add To My Collection!
username; krazykitty00
id; 244744
collection name; Chocolate Rabbit
number of capsules; 5
currency used to buy; Treasure - 30k Total?
other info; Time to give this a shot ^w^
username; krazykitty00
id; 244744
collection name; Chocolate Rabbit
number of capsules; 5
currency used to buy; Treasure - 30k Total?
other info; Time to give this a shot ^w^
kiwibanner.png
@krazykitty00 You push five capsules into the machine and this is what you've received; [quote=Raw Roller Data][size=2] You turn the crank on the machine and receive.... A cutie Common 2! You turn the crank on the machine and receive.... Nothing! Aw, man. Try again next time! You turn the crank on the machine and receive.... Nothing! Aw, man. Try again next time! You turn the crank on the machine and receive.... A handful of shards! 10! You turn the crank on the machine and receive.... A cutie Common 1![/size][/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621872793805651972/622934930988466186/milk_chocolate_rabbit.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621872793805651972/622934927318712342/dark_chocolate_rabbit.png[/img] These Cuties have been added to your collection! 10 Shards have been added to your bank.
@krazykitty00

You push five capsules into the machine and this is what you've received;
Raw Roller Data wrote:

You turn the crank on the machine and receive.... A cutie Common 2!
You turn the crank on the machine and receive.... Nothing! Aw, man. Try again next time!
You turn the crank on the machine and receive.... Nothing! Aw, man. Try again next time!
You turn the crank on the machine and receive.... A handful of shards! 10!
You turn the crank on the machine and receive.... A cutie Common 1!

milk_chocolate_rabbit.pngdark_chocolate_rabbit.png

These Cuties have been added to your collection!
10 Shards have been added to your bank.
@Kiwipen
username; Keryth
id; 296545
collection name; Chocolate Rabbits
number of capsules; 26
currency used to buy; Treasure (156kt)
other info; I didn’t see any limit on how many you can pull, so hopefully this is okay!
@Kiwipen
username; Keryth
id; 296545
collection name; Chocolate Rabbits
number of capsules; 26
currency used to buy; Treasure (156kt)
other info; I didn’t see any limit on how many you can pull, so hopefully this is okay!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 241 242