Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | FR Carts and Carriages (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@Plore thank you for your commission! Please send a dm with your preferred payment method and further instructions for your skydancer bribe :D
@Plore thank you for your commission! Please send a dm with your preferred payment method and further instructions for your skydancer bribe :D
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
Username: sqacey
Cart Type: small cart (dark wood)
Familiar(s): snowfall elk
Decorations: round cage + flight glyph!!
Special Instructions: could i do a bribe for a fae?
Animation: n
Username: sqacey
Cart Type: small cart (dark wood)
Familiar(s): snowfall elk
Decorations: round cage + flight glyph!!
Special Instructions: could i do a bribe for a fae?
Animation: n
fox - adult - yip/he - +2hr
check out my personal website
@squacey
Certainly! Please dm me with details about your payment method, flight glyph, and an image of the fae you would like on your cart!
@squacey
Certainly! Please dm me with details about your payment method, flight glyph, and an image of the fae you would like on your cart!
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
It's a really cute idea. :)
It's a really cute idea. :)
@hiame
aaa thank you; i was scared nobody would be interested but I'm so happy I've gotten a few commissions already ;w;
@hiame
aaa thank you; i was scared nobody would be interested but I'm so happy I've gotten a few commissions already ;w;
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
Don't worry, this kind of shops is always something cool <3
Especially because you're willing to include dragons - I think I'll order something too when I'll gather some mats :)
Don't worry, this kind of shops is always something cool <3
Especially because you're willing to include dragons - I think I'll order something too when I'll gather some mats :)
@hiame; I really debated if I should include dragons but I'm so glad I did! It seems people are really excited to see their dragos on the carts <3
I'll be happy to make a cart for you when you get squared away :D
@hiame; I really debated if I should include dragons but I'm so glad I did! It seems people are really excited to see their dragos on the carts <3
I'll be happy to make a cart for you when you get squared away :D
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
Oh, by the way, will there be more dragon breeds in the future? Or decorations / cart base / familiar / anything? I'd love to be on your pinglist if you're planning to add something :D
Oh, by the way, will there be more dragon breeds in the future? Or decorations / cart base / familiar / anything? I'd love to be on your pinglist if you're planning to add something :D
@Hiame
Oh for sure!! This is just to start people off with a few options to keep from overwhelming both consumers and myself; I could be in the planning phase forever if I considered every single thing I wanted to make available. If people bribe me for new dragon breeds/familiars/decorations/cart types I'll absolutely add them.

I should probably make a pinglist, huh? I'll have to get started on that!
@Hiame
Oh for sure!! This is just to start people off with a few options to keep from overwhelming both consumers and myself; I could be in the planning phase forever if I considered every single thing I wanted to make available. If people bribe me for new dragon breeds/familiars/decorations/cart types I'll absolutely add them.

I should probably make a pinglist, huh? I'll have to get started on that!
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
@Hiame
I just made a pinglist if you're interested, see the intro page!
@Hiame
I just made a pinglist if you're interested, see the intro page!
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46