Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Jurassic Spark-RNG Animated Pixel Adopts
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
This is so cute! Can I be on the pinglist if/when mirrors come out? would bribe so much for mirrors,,,
This is so cute! Can I be on the pinglist if/when mirrors come out? would bribe so much for mirrors,,,
HL7ZW7P.png
@threepigeons You can add yourself to the pinglists in this post here :) (there's an option for new breeds)
I, too, am a mirror lover you may not have long to wait.
@threepigeons You can add yourself to the pinglists in this post here :) (there's an option for new breeds)
I, too, am a mirror lover you may not have long to wait.
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Corn
I would like to order from Jurassic Spark!
My Username: LunahPeixvey
My User ID: 361361
Number Buying: 2
Bribe (Optional): 2,000t Tundra,
For the second Bribe: 2,000t Guardian, Ridgeback, Imperial, Wildclaw

(if i did something wrong correct me and i'll fix it)
@Corn
My Username: LunahPeixvey
My User ID: 361361
Number Buying: 2
Bribe (Optional): 2,000t Tundra,
For the second Bribe: 2,000t Guardian, Ridgeback, Imperial, Wildclaw

(if i did something wrong correct me and i'll fix it)
ff_sig_100x500.png
@LunahPeixvey you're supposed to PM the orders, actually! And you're only allowed one bribe per day, so please pick which you'd prefer. But I've got you, just send payment :>
@LunahPeixvey you're supposed to PM the orders, actually! And you're only allowed one bribe per day, so please pick which you'd prefer. But I've got you, just send payment :>
I might just have to start coming up with a dedicated robot enthusiast to dote on all of these. ^_^
Though thinking about housing these mechanical buddies in my lore does make me wanna double-check whether they're the same size as their organic counterparts, heh...I'm in two minds as to whether to actually have one of my Lightning dragons try bring a bunch of these home (and make them part of my clan-lore). It's at least amusing to imagine things like the Impbot being sent to dig up materials in remote quarries, with a plaque on its chest saying 'PLEASE DO NOT BE ALARMED'. X)
I might just have to start coming up with a dedicated robot enthusiast to dote on all of these. ^_^
Though thinking about housing these mechanical buddies in my lore does make me wanna double-check whether they're the same size as their organic counterparts, heh...I'm in two minds as to whether to actually have one of my Lightning dragons try bring a bunch of these home (and make them part of my clan-lore). It's at least amusing to imagine things like the Impbot being sent to dig up materials in remote quarries, with a plaque on its chest saying 'PLEASE DO NOT BE ALARMED'. X)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale These are primordial tech proto-dragons, so feel free to envision them as larger or smaller (sometimes in the same batch) as their organic counterparts :) After all, who's to say a different experimental sizing wouldn't suit their purposes better? And it's very in keeping with the scientific method to test all possible outcomes!
@Stanzascale These are primordial tech proto-dragons, so feel free to envision them as larger or smaller (sometimes in the same batch) as their organic counterparts :) After all, who's to say a different experimental sizing wouldn't suit their purposes better? And it's very in keeping with the scientific method to test all possible outcomes!
jurassic-spark-mini.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505194253174046732/505862605538197520/jurassic-spark-mini.png[/img][br][br]Running R0110V3R.EXE...[br][br]Loading...[br][br]Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.[br][br]You may buy up to five pixels today.[br][br]@achromaticspark @ambitious @angelsami @arinyl @avariea @awb @axololtl @briarlight @electrify @falconair @flufferlover @foreboding @frostnite @gardenofroses @kelpo2000 @kururin @lazarusrex @nocturnisthedark @ototo @ribbons @ryuuna @snoringhyena @v0iceb0x @venusian @wintersolace
jurassic-spark-mini.png

Running R0110V3R.EXE...

Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.

You may buy up to five pixels today.

@achromaticspark @ambitious @angelsami @arinyl @avariea @awb @axololtl @briarlight @electrify @falconair @flufferlover @foreboding @frostnite @gardenofroses @kelpo2000 @kururin @lazarusrex @nocturnisthedark @ototo @ribbons @ryuuna @snoringhyena @v0iceb0x @venusian @wintersolace
@Melvistle

Ooh, that's neat!
Sounds like there's potential for variation in general.

Based on a little I've seen regarding coding, I imagined the possibility of a sequence of commands being given to one of the bots. Where if the one inputting the commands makes a mistake, or something unaccounted for occurs during execution then the sequence won't complete properly. So it would become necessary to send a retrieval team to fetch the bot to bring it back home. Does that sound like an okay possibility? I don't usually overcomplicate adopts with lore discussions, I swear. X,)
@Melvistle

Ooh, that's neat!
Sounds like there's potential for variation in general.

Based on a little I've seen regarding coding, I imagined the possibility of a sequence of commands being given to one of the bots. Where if the one inputting the commands makes a mistake, or something unaccounted for occurs during execution then the sequence won't complete properly. So it would become necessary to send a retrieval team to fetch the bot to bring it back home. Does that sound like an okay possibility? I don't usually overcomplicate adopts with lore discussions, I swear. X,)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
My Username: Sasser
My User ID: 97402
Number Buying: 5
Bribe (Optional): N/A
My Username: Sasser
My User ID: 97402
Number Buying: 5
Bribe (Optional): N/A
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
[b]I would like to order from Jurassic Spark![/b] My Username: SanctusDreamus My User ID: 348324 Number Buying: 1 Bribe (Optional): Ridgeback, 5k T and [item=chimera]
My Username: SanctusDreamus
My User ID: 348324
Number Buying: 1
Bribe (Optional): Ridgeback, 5k T and Chimera
mZeSXZC.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35