Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Jurassic Spark-RNG Animated Pixel Adopts
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35
Thank you for the sheet linked in a ping! 0u0
Thank you for the sheet linked in a ping! 0u0
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
I would like to order from Jurassic Spark!
My Username: Nebbi
My User ID: 338992
Number Buying: 5! that'll be 25g

just checked the spreadsheet so ya, i can wait as long as i need to! o_o
I would like to order from Jurassic Spark!
My Username: Nebbi
My User ID: 338992
Number Buying: 5! that'll be 25g

just checked the spreadsheet so ya, i can wait as long as i need to! o_o
please always @ me on forum threads!
wT2BAJW.png
@Nebbi you'll want to send that order via PM to one of the attendants!
@Nebbi you'll want to send that order via PM to one of the attendants!
jurassic-spark-mini.png
[quote name="Melvistle" date="2019-05-31 13:53:24" ] @ Nebbi you'll want to send that order via PM to one of the attendants! [/quote] Mhm! I'll be doing that right now!
Melvistle wrote on 2019-05-31 13:53:24:
@ Nebbi you'll want to send that order via PM to one of the attendants!
Mhm! I'll be doing that right now!
please always @ me on forum threads!
wT2BAJW.png
@Kelpoyo

Let me know if that fixed it!
@Kelpoyo

[quote=DeadlyInformant] @/Kelpoyo Let me know if that fixed it! [/quote] It's fixed now. Tysm!!!
DeadlyInformant wrote:

@/Kelpoyo

It's fixed now. Tysm!!!
3dl8TjK.png

CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@Hanelli Hello! Is it too late for me to submit an order for Friday? ^^;
@Hanelli Hello! Is it too late for me to submit an order for Friday? ^^;
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder Unfortunately. Sorry! :c we process orders on the day they're sent in, so if you send an order in today, it would be Saturday's pixels. ----- [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505194253174046732/505862605538197520/jurassic-spark-mini.png[/img][br][br]Running R0110V3R.EXE...[br][br]Loading...[br][br]Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.[br][br]You may buy up to five pixels today.[br][br]Check out who is online to take your orders at the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1phHhWO2LDHspbyVTs3OhnNLnbfWdBXjvs-nT1jJekrM/edit#gid=17959003]sheet[/url]![br][br]@achromaticspark @adminart @alliance @altarea @ambitious @angelsami @aredshroom @ariizumi @arinyl @arwen @ashki @ashrahn @aurene @avariea @awb @axololtl @beany121 @bottledlightning @bottledlightning @briarlight @bunlux @candyninja101 @casanoble @celuin @chou @chunkyair @coloradoblues @comicsans @crazybat @danijust @darkrebellionxyz @dragongem23 @eiira @electrify @ern @eyry @faewolfling @falconair @felinefine @fieldraptor @firtarian @flufferlover @foreboding @forestcheeto @formless @frostnite @frostwynd @gardenofroses @geminisun @grinningfox @guzzoleen @hawlucha @hikaye @huntess @hyotenka @jbapple @jokerswild233 @justarev @katsuokai @kelpo2000 @kelpoyo @kisk @kiwipen @knickknacks @kururin @l1br4 @lazarusrex @lesen @lightbreaker @lola96 @mangusto @metallicroar @mistywolf77 @mossyaki @mysterycorgi @namira @nienna33 @nocturnisthedark @okn @ototo @pearlygirl @popplio @pseudoscience @pufferheart @raiko @ribbons @roamingmidnight @robinnightngale @rosebudstark @ryuuna @saraceaser @saronai @sasser @sassibirb @scyshe @shiraya @sidegrinder @snoringhyena @snowyphoenix420 @snugglebug @starsoul @stormwing27 @theenderdraco @thundercracker @twilightstars @twye @unicornponies @v0iceb0x @valikor @venusian @vexingrose @wightspark @wintersolace @woolly @xiroza @xolrit To anyone who wants orders: I'll be home soon, and if you don't mind a small wait I'll process your pixel robot orders!
@Sidegrinder
Unfortunately. Sorry! :c we process orders on the day they're sent in, so if you send an order in today, it would be Saturday's pixels.

jurassic-spark-mini.png

Running R0110V3R.EXE...

Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.

You may buy up to five pixels today.

Check out who is online to take your orders at the sheet!

@achromaticspark @adminart @alliance @altarea @ambitious @angelsami @aredshroom @ariizumi @arinyl @arwen @ashki @ashrahn @aurene @avariea @awb @axololtl @beany121 @bottledlightning @bottledlightning @briarlight @bunlux @candyninja101 @casanoble @celuin @chou @chunkyair @coloradoblues @comicsans @crazybat @danijust @darkrebellionxyz @dragongem23 @eiira @electrify @ern @eyry @faewolfling @falconair @felinefine @fieldraptor @firtarian @flufferlover @foreboding @forestcheeto @formless @frostnite @frostwynd @gardenofroses @geminisun @grinningfox @guzzoleen @hawlucha @hikaye @huntess @hyotenka @jbapple @jokerswild233 @justarev @katsuokai @kelpo2000 @kelpoyo @kisk @kiwipen @knickknacks @kururin @l1br4 @lazarusrex @lesen @lightbreaker @lola96 @mangusto @metallicroar @mistywolf77 @mossyaki @mysterycorgi @namira @nienna33 @nocturnisthedark @okn @ototo @pearlygirl @popplio @pseudoscience @pufferheart @raiko @ribbons @roamingmidnight @robinnightngale @rosebudstark @ryuuna @saraceaser @saronai @sasser @sassibirb @scyshe @shiraya @sidegrinder @snoringhyena @snowyphoenix420 @snugglebug @starsoul @stormwing27 @theenderdraco @thundercracker @twilightstars @twye @unicornponies @v0iceb0x @valikor @venusian @vexingrose @wightspark @wintersolace @woolly @xiroza @xolrit

To anyone who wants orders: I'll be home soon, and if you don't mind a small wait I'll process your pixel robot orders!
@DeadlyInformant

I have encountered a small error, I received the bloom bogsneak yesterday but it isn't showing up on my spreadsheet. I thought it might have just been taking a little while to appear but as it has been a full day and it still hasn't shown up I figured something must have happened.
@DeadlyInformant

I have encountered a small error, I received the bloom bogsneak yesterday but it isn't showing up on my spreadsheet. I thought it might have just been taking a little while to appear but as it has been a full day and it still hasn't shown up I figured something must have happened.
tDeKDnH.png

Jurassic Spark is open for June (still technically true, the best kind of true)! Of note: [LIST] [*] [b]Summer Seasonals[/b] have arrived! You are what you eat right? And these Watermelon devouring bots have certainly matched their stripes to these summer treats! Wait, [i]should [/i]they eat? [i]Can [/i]they eat? [s]Is that safe?[/s] ...Probably not, but they want to be like everyone else and experience Summer! [*] Summer turn-in will be available during our next opening (late July/TCC)! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505194253174046732/505862605538197520/jurassic-spark-mini.png[/img][br][br]Running 0P3N.exe...[br][br]Loading...[br][br]Rooaaaaar! Hello again! Jurassic Spark is once again open and pixels are able to be bought. Up to five pixels may be bought a day during the opening period.[br][br]Check out who is online to take your orders at the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1phHhWO2LDHspbyVTs3OhnNLnbfWdBXjvs-nT1jJekrM/edit#gid=17959003]sheet[/url]![br][br]@@paleroses @achromaticspark @adminart @alliance @altarea @ambitious @angelsami @apprenticewriter @aredshroom @ariizumi @arinyl @arwen @ashki @ashrahn @aurene @avariea @awb @axololtl @beany121 @bottledlightning @bottledlightning @bunlux @butteredbanana @caityjay @candyninja101 @casanoble @celuin @cheesechatot @chou @chunkyair @cocatrics @coloradoblues @comicsans @crazybat @crescentstar711 @danijust @darkrebellionxyz @demonkid @dracowolf @dragongem23 @eiira @electrify @ember @emcar555 @ern @eyry @faewolfling @falconair @felinefine @fieldraptor @firtarian @flufferlover @foreboding @forestcheeto @formless @foxghosts @frostnite @frostwynd @gardenofroses @geminisun @gimeurcookie @grinningfox @hawlucha @hikaye @huntess @hyotenka @icewingassasin @jaspernoir @jbapple @jokerswild233 @joule @justarev @justchimeric @katsuokai @kelpo2000 @kelpoyo @kisk @kiwipen @knickknacks @kururin @l1br4 @lazarusrex @lehlora @leopardmask @lesen @lightbreaker @littlemoons @lola96 @lynterriahatake @mangusto @maralaray @mercurialwings @missmokushiroku @mistywolf77 @mysterycorgi @namira @nebbi#338992 @niathria @nienna33 @nocturnisthedark @okn @onemessyperson @ototo @pearlygirl @perseidas @poistel @popplio @pripyat @pseudoscience @raiko @reaktor @renoki @retrojackal @ribbons @roamingmidnight @robinnightngale @rosebudstark @ryuuna @saraceaser @saronai @sasser @sassibirb @scarborough @scyshe @shiraya @sidegrinder @snoringhyena @snowyphoenix420 @snugglebug @squidragon @stanzascale @starsoul @stormwing27 @techmox @thatwhatthing @theenderdraco @thistlechaser @thundercracker @twilightstars @twye @unicornponies @v0iceb0x @valikor @venusian @vexingrose @wightspark @willowwolfie @windstrike @wintersolace @woolly @xenonx3 @xiroza @xolrit [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505194253174046732/505862605538197520/jurassic-spark-mini.png[/img][br][br]Running PATT3RN.exe...[br][br]Loading...[br][br]How very strange, we were sure we knew what all our pixels looked like but now we're finding some rather... odd looking ones. It seems something new has emerged among our pixels! [br][br]See if you can take one of these new friends home with you.[br][br]Check out who is online to take your orders at the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1phHhWO2LDHspbyVTs3OhnNLnbfWdBXjvs-nT1jJekrM/edit#gid=17959003]sheet[/url]![br][br]@achromaticspark @adminart @alliance @altarea @ambitious @angelsami @apprenticewriter @aredshroom @ariizumi @arinyl @arwen @ashrahn @aurene @avariea @axololtl @beany121 @bottledlightning @bottledlightning @briarlight @bunlux @casanoble @celuin @chou @coloradoblues @comicsans @crazybat @crescentstar711 @darkrebellionxyz @dragongem23 @eiira @ember @emcar555 @ern @falconair @fieldraptor @firtarian @foreboding @forestcheeto @formless @frostnite @gardenofroses @geminisun @gimeurcookie @grinningfox @hawlucha @hikaye @huntess @hyotenka @jaspernoir @jbapple @justarev @kisk @kiwipen @l1br4 @lesen @lightbreaker @littlemoons @lola96 @lynterriahatake @mangusto @mercurialwings @mossyaki @namira @nebbi#338992 @nienna33 @nocturnisthedark @onemessyperson @ototo @pearlygirl @pseudoscience @raiko @ribbons @roamingmidnight @robinnightngale @ryuuna @saraceaser @saronai @sassibirb @scarborough @scyshe @sidegrinder @snugglebug @stanzascale @starsoul @stormwing27 @techmox @theenderdraco @thundercracker @twilightstars @twye @unicornponies @v0iceb0x @venusian @vexingrose @wightspark @willowwolfie @windstrike @wintersolace @xenonx3 @xiroza [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505194253174046732/505862605538197520/jurassic-spark-mini.png[/img][br][br]Running R0110V3R.EXE...[br][br]Loading...[br][br]Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.[br][br]You may buy up to five pixels today.[br][br]Check out who is online to take your orders at the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1phHhWO2LDHspbyVTs3OhnNLnbfWdBXjvs-nT1jJekrM/edit#gid=17959003]sheet[/url]![br][br]@achromaticspark @adminart @alliance @altarea @ambitious @angelsami @aredshroom @ariizumi @arinyl @arwen @ashki @ashrahn @aurene @avariea @awb @axololtl @beany121 @bottledlightning @bottledlightning @briarlight @bunlux @candyninja101 @casanoble @celuin @chou @chunkyair @coloradoblues @comicsans @crazybat @danijust @darkrebellionxyz @dragongem23 @eiira @electrify @ern @eyry @faewolfling @falconair @felinefine @fieldraptor @firtarian @flufferlover @foreboding @forestcheeto @formless @frostnite @frostwynd @gardenofroses @geminisun @grinningfox @guzzoleen @hawlucha @hikaye @huntess @hyotenka @jbapple @jokerswild233 @justarev @katsuokai @kelpo2000 @kelpoyo @kisk @kiwipen @knickknacks @kururin @l1br4 @lazarusrex @lesen @lightbreaker @littlemoons @lola96 @mangusto @metallicroar @mistywolf77 @mossyaki @mysterycorgi @namira @nebbi#338992 @nienna33 @nocturnisthedark @okn @ototo @pearlygirl @perseidas @poistel @popplio @pseudoscience @pufferheart @raiko @reaktor @retrojackal @ribbons @roamingmidnight @robinnightngale @rosebudstark @ryuuna @saraceaser @saronai @sasser @sassibirb @scyshe @shiraya @sidegrinder @snoringhyena @snowyphoenix420 @snugglebug @starsoul @stormwing27 @techmox @theenderdraco @thundercracker @twilightstars @twye @unicornponies @v0iceb0x @valikor @venusian @vexingrose @wightspark @wintersolace @woolly @xenonx3 @xiroza @xolrit
Jurassic Spark is open for June (still technically true, the best kind of true)!

Of note:
jurassic-spark-mini.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35