Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Jurassic Spark-RNG Animated Pixel Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505194253174046732/505862605538197520/jurassic-spark-mini.png[/img][br][br]Running R0110V3R.EXE...[br][br]Loading...[br][br]Hello, pet enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.[br][br]You may buy up to five pixels today.[br][br]@lazarusrex @ototo @ribbons @venusian
jurassic-spark-mini.png

Running R0110V3R.EXE...

Hello, pet enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.

You may buy up to five pixels today.

@lazarusrex @ototo @ribbons @venusian
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Valishtu you're actually supposed to PM the form to one of the attendants! That'd be me, at this hour. It'd also be better if you deleted the other bribe options rather than striking them out, leaving only the one you'd like, to avoid confusion. Thanks for your interest!
@Valishtu you're actually supposed to PM the form to one of the attendants! That'd be me, at this hour. It'd also be better if you deleted the other bribe options rather than striking them out, leaving only the one you'd like, to avoid confusion. Thanks for your interest!
@Melvistle
Edit: Nevermind I missed the pinglist form!
@Melvistle
Edit: Nevermind I missed the pinglist form!
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505194253174046732/505862605538197520/jurassic-spark-mini.png[/img][br][br]Running R0110V3R.EXE...[br][br]Loading...[br][br]Hello, pet enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.[br][br]You may buy up to five pets today.[br][br]@ambitious @angelsami @foreboding @kelpo2000 @lazarusrex @ototo @ribbons @venusian
jurassic-spark-mini.png

Running R0110V3R.EXE...

Hello, pet enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.

You may buy up to five pets today.

@ambitious @angelsami @foreboding @kelpo2000 @lazarusrex @ototo @ribbons @venusian
These look really metal cute! (I hope I sent my form in right)
These look really metal cute! (I hope I sent my form in right)
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505194253174046732/505862605538197520/jurassic-spark-mini.png[/img][br][br]Running R0110V3R.EXE...[br][br]Loading...[br][br]Hello, pet enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.[br][br]You may buy up to five pets today.[br][br]@ambitious @angelsami @foreboding @kelpo2000 @lazarusrex @ototo @ribbons @v0iceb0x @venusian
jurassic-spark-mini.png

Running R0110V3R.EXE...

You may buy up to five pets today.

@ambitious @angelsami @foreboding @kelpo2000 @lazarusrex @ototo @ribbons @v0iceb0x @venusian
Suggestion: Please give me an option to spend more money on these babes!!! The 5 per day limit is killing me!
Suggestion: Please give me an option to spend more money on these babes!!! The 5 per day limit is killing me!
Td4lBWl.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505194253174046732/505862605538197520/jurassic-spark-mini.png[/img][br][br]Running R0110V3R.EXE...[br][br]Loading...[br][br]Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.[br][br]You may buy up to five pixels today.[br][br]@ambitious @angelsami @electrify @foreboding @frostnite @gardenofroses @kelpo2000 @lazarusrex @ototo @ribbons @v0iceb0x @venusian[/center]
jurassic-spark-mini.png

Running R0110V3R.EXE...

Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.

You may buy up to five pixels today.

@ambitious @angelsami @electrify @foreboding @frostnite @gardenofroses @kelpo2000 @lazarusrex @ototo @ribbons @v0iceb0x @venusian
sorry I'm STUPID i need to PM this instead rip
sorry I'm STUPID i need to PM this instead rip
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Ambitious we only have so many! xD
Mayhaps that's something to consider down the line as our offerings increase in volume and diversity :) for now though, there's two weeks of 5-a-day!
@Ambitious we only have so many! xD
Mayhaps that's something to consider down the line as our offerings increase in volume and diversity :) for now though, there's two weeks of 5-a-day!
jurassic-spark-mini.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35