Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Jurassic Spark-RNG Animated Pixel Adopts
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505194253174046732/505862605538197520/jurassic-spark-mini.png[/img][br][br]Running R0110V3R.EXE...[br][br]Loading...[br][br]Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.[br][br]You may buy up to five pixels today.[br][br]Bring on the last-minute purchases! XD[br][br]@achromaticspark @adminart @alliance @altarea @ambitious @angelsami @aredshroom @ariizumi @arinyl @arwen @ashki @ashrahn @aurene @avariea @awb @axololtl @briarlight @candyninja101 @casanoble @coloradoblues @crazybat @darkrebellionxyz @eiira @electrify @eyry @faewolfling @falconair @felinefine @fieldraptor @firtarian @flufferlover @foreboding @forestcheeto @formless @frostnite @frostwynd @gardenofroses @geminisun @guzzoleen @hawlucha @hikaye @huntess @hyotenka @jbapple @justarev @katsuokai @kelpo2000 @kelpoyo @kisk @kiwipen @knickknacks @kururin @l1br4 @lazarusrex @lesen @mangusto @mistywolf77 @mossyaki @mysterycorgi @nienna33 @nocturnisthedark @ototo @pearlygirl @pseudoscience @pufferheart @raiko @ribbons @roamingmidnight @ryuuna @saraceaser @saronai @sassibirb @scyshe @shiraya @snoringhyena @snowyphoenix420 @snugglebug @starsoul @stormwing27 @theenderdraco @thundercracker @twilightstars @twye @unicornponies @v0iceb0x @valikor @venusian @wintersolace @woolly @xiroza @xolrit
woah
woah
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
Hey I have a question, last opening I accidentally sent in an order after the last day, would that be able to roll over to the first day of the next opening? If not feel free to take it as donation ^u^
Hey I have a question, last opening I accidentally sent in an order after the last day, would that be able to roll over to the first day of the next opening? If not feel free to take it as donation ^u^
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
@Melvistle

can i be added to the pinglist?
(Also does this work like the pixel cats?Or just orders)
@Melvistle

can i be added to the pinglist?
(Also does this work like the pixel cats?Or just orders)
*chants* Jurassic Spark! Jurassic Spark! Jurassic Spark!
*chants* Jurassic Spark! Jurassic Spark! Jurassic Spark!
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
Hey i heard you guys were dom pushing this week, are you going to open? c:
Hey i heard you guys were dom pushing this week, are you going to open? c:
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
@PearlyGirl Stay tuned, we're undergoing a bit of maintenance (pardon our dust xD)

Next opening should be in May!
@PearlyGirl Stay tuned, we're undergoing a bit of maintenance (pardon our dust xD)

Next opening should be in May!
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@dragongem23 There's a self-add pinglist over here :)

Not quite sure how you mean there with just orders? We open for a week at a time, and can take daily orders (of 5 pixels max) for those seven days that week. There are bribes you can run daily to guarantee one of the pixel breeds at that time :)

Happy to clarify or answer further questions!
@dragongem23 There's a self-add pinglist over here :)

Not quite sure how you mean there with just orders? We open for a week at a time, and can take daily orders (of 5 pixels max) for those seven days that week. There are bribes you can run daily to guarantee one of the pixel breeds at that time :)

Happy to clarify or answer further questions!
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@Melvistle

Is this open?
@Melvistle

Is this open?
cowfish.gif
@okn not yet! I will ping the opening ping list when we're open :)
@okn not yet! I will ping the opening ping list when we're open :)
jurassic-spark-mini.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35