Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Realistic WC Busts! [Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@smaugthealmighty Alright, great. i will set up a CR. Sorry for the late reply, I had gone off to bed.
@smaugthealmighty Alright, great. i will set up a CR. Sorry for the late reply, I had gone off to bed.
tRgMnPq.pngacecatcher.pngrare.png
@Cyriusli

Oh that's alright! I'll will get started on it as soon as I get done drawing all the apparel pieces for Larrea's adopts
@Cyriusli

Oh that's alright! I'll will get started on it as soon as I get done drawing all the apparel pieces for Larrea's adopts
New Inventory on the AH!
@SmaugTheAlmighty

I'm still interested!
@SmaugTheAlmighty

I'm still interested!
@arach

Alright that would be 275g/kt!
@arach

Alright that would be 275g/kt!
New Inventory on the AH!
@SmaugTheAlmighty

I must have misunderstood something. lol I thought I got one because I donated an egg on your other thread.
@SmaugTheAlmighty

I must have misunderstood something. lol I thought I got one because I donated an egg on your other thread.
@arach

Oh! My bad I'm sorry I completely forgot about that. But I will just paste what it says for egg payments on the first post:

I am Running a Mass Hatch & Need Eggs

Unlocking a new breed bust: 15 eggs
Wildclaw bust (including 3 apparel pieces): 3 eggs
Wildclaw bust (genes only): 2 eggs

If you want I'd be willing to do yours for the egg you donated + 75kt for the peace dove apparel.
@arach

Oh! My bad I'm sorry I completely forgot about that. But I will just paste what it says for egg payments on the first post:

I am Running a Mass Hatch & Need Eggs

Unlocking a new breed bust: 15 eggs
Wildclaw bust (including 3 apparel pieces): 3 eggs
Wildclaw bust (genes only): 2 eggs

If you want I'd be willing to do yours for the egg you donated + 75kt for the peace dove apparel.
New Inventory on the AH!
@SmaugTheAlmighty

Just the dragon is fine then. Thank you!
@SmaugTheAlmighty

Just the dragon is fine then. Thank you!
@SmaugTheAlmighty Hi, just checking in to see how things are going since it's been a couple months now.
@SmaugTheAlmighty Hi, just checking in to see how things are going since it's been a couple months now.
tRgMnPq.pngacecatcher.pngrare.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10