Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Imperial in tree [closed]
1 2 3
@parakid
Hi! :D I would ask for $10 to do him! C:
@parakid
Hi! :D I would ask for $10 to do him! C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@parkakid *facepalm* I spelt your name wrong so it didn’t ping you, apologies!
@parkakid *facepalm* I spelt your name wrong so it didn’t ping you, apologies!
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot
Haha, no worries! That's totally fine for price - will you privately message me your Paypal or should I?
@Reefknot
Haha, no worries! That's totally fine for price - will you privately message me your Paypal or should I?
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
bump
bump
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
bump! my wrist is healed and im good to go
bump! my wrist is healed and im good to go
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Christmas sale :D
Christmas sale :D
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Friendly bump!!
Friendly bump!!
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@Reefknot

A quick question, I'm considering getting one of these of a friend's dragon, would it be possible for you to edit the color of the background at all? (from green leaves to like ice-white/blue?)
If it is, i'm more than happy to pay extra for that!!
@Reefknot

A quick question, I'm considering getting one of these of a friend's dragon, would it be possible for you to edit the color of the background at all? (from green leaves to like ice-white/blue?)
If it is, i'm more than happy to pay extra for that!!
50d83737b4e58273994ab1ca37201904.png ngipcID.png
@Reefknot Order form: Username: WolfandCrow Dragon image and ID: 41546851 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41546851] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415469/41546851_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment type: USD Apparel?/skin?: n/a Anything else?: can I pay the extra for apparel? It’s only 2 of them :3
@Reefknot

Order form:

Username: WolfandCrow
Dragon image and ID: 41546851

41546851_350.png

Payment type: USD
Apparel?/skin?: n/a
Anything else?: can I pay the extra for apparel? It’s only 2 of them :3
VYQwMuq.gif
@JustaRev
Yes! I’d be able to do that Cx I’m not 100% sure on an extra price for changing it so feel free to just throw me some extra gems/treasure or a familiar or two or something lol

@wolfandcrow
Okay! because there is just 2 apparel, you don’t need to pay any extra for it, so itll be $7 total ^-^ I will PM you my paypal in a minute C:
@JustaRev
Yes! I’d be able to do that Cx I’m not 100% sure on an extra price for changing it so feel free to just throw me some extra gems/treasure or a familiar or two or something lol

@wolfandcrow
Okay! because there is just 2 apparel, you don’t need to pay any extra for it, so itll be $7 total ^-^ I will PM you my paypal in a minute C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
1 2 3