Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | October Pumpkins (Permanently Closed)
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
@Lestyn do you think I can reserve a slot for when they open up again? I mean, for next time; I know they'll close up really fast, can I pre-reserve a reserved slot for the next round of adopts? I've got so much school and so when you open by the time I get home it's all closed. Maybe just, y'know, can I reserve a slot?
@Lestyn do you think I can reserve a slot for when they open up again? I mean, for next time; I know they'll close up really fast, can I pre-reserve a reserved slot for the next round of adopts? I've got so much school and so when you open by the time I get home it's all closed. Maybe just, y'know, can I reserve a slot?
he/xe/prince/it
ive got no idea what im doing
Could I reserve a slot please? I'm missing all of your openings due to school and Id love to order once more before the season ends :)
Could I reserve a slot please? I'm missing all of your openings due to school and Id love to order once more before the season ends :)
KtAsLKR.gif
if possible could I also? I really want some pumpkins!
if possible could I also? I really want some pumpkins!
@lestyn pinglist please!
@lestyn pinglist please!
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
@Lestyn

Ah, oops! Sorry about that. I'm just going to order once, so if I could be added to the reserve list that would be great. Thank you so much! I love your artwork.
@Lestyn

Ah, oops! Sorry about that. I'm just going to order once, so if I could be added to the reserve list that would be great. Thank you so much! I love your artwork.
eG6Zatg.png
@Lestyn

Could you put me on the reserved slot list, please? I seem to be having no luck whatsoever at being awake when there are open slots! :D
@Lestyn

Could you put me on the reserved slot list, please? I seem to be having no luck whatsoever at being awake when there are open slots! :D
Please put me on the Pinglist...
i have 3 Dragons i want to order xD
Please put me on the Pinglist...
i have 3 Dragons i want to order xD
U0QqbM2.png l61PO3L.png
At this rate nobody's gonna get a reserved slot ._.
At this rate nobody's gonna get a reserved slot ._.
he/xe/prince/it
ive got no idea what im doing
i'd like to be on the pinglist, please!
i'd like to be on the pinglist, please!
monsoon_by_pupmew-dcq348v.pngtumblr_pb04puzMLY1wvvm88o1_100.png
@lapisquartz
~ she/her ~
~ FR time +8 ~
~ selling gems ~
~ levelling service ~
~ pretties for fodder ~
xxxx