Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | >sundae sweets-easter adopts! full
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106
@nerravostra [img]https://i.imgur.com/WxzUD4m.png[/img] hope you like! x3
@nerravostra
WxzUD4m.png
hope you like! x3
uT1e6k0.png
@Shadowdawn199 added! :3
glad you like them!
@Shadowdawn199 added! :3
glad you like them!
uT1e6k0.png
@Nyebe
Thankssss!!! I love it <3
@Nyebe
Thankssss!!! I love it <3
LMLA6wg.png ZaWqaad.gif she/her
fr+15
sales thread
@Muxie @Goldpiilot @Artemis @Kalypsonite @SoullessWendigo @ashwini @Shadowdawn199

hi everyone! thanks for your interest in my sundae shop!
the opening sale ends today at 12:00 (midday) FR time, all orders and payment received will have the sale price until then
just for this once i will expand the slots to fill all of you in order to respect the sale price
i understand if you don't feel comfortable sending payment when i will take at least a couple days to fullfill your request, but i still thought i'd let you know!
if you'd rather wait for me to actually finish my previous orders then that is no problem, the sale price might no longer apply but your place in the queue will be respected
thanks a lot for your interest!! <3
@Muxie @Goldpiilot @Artemis @Kalypsonite @SoullessWendigo @ashwini @Shadowdawn199

hi everyone! thanks for your interest in my sundae shop!
the opening sale ends today at 12:00 (midday) FR time, all orders and payment received will have the sale price until then
just for this once i will expand the slots to fill all of you in order to respect the sale price
i understand if you don't feel comfortable sending payment when i will take at least a couple days to fullfill your request, but i still thought i'd let you know!
if you'd rather wait for me to actually finish my previous orders then that is no problem, the sale price might no longer apply but your place in the queue will be respected
thanks a lot for your interest!! <3
uT1e6k0.png
@Nyebe Aww thank you for doing this! I don't mind sending you the payment beforehand too, no matter how long will it take to finish my order! ^^ [b]dragon picture:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43741571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437416/43741571_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]sundae icecream flavours (refer to image above)[/b] --1:Chocochip --2:Blueberry --3:Vanilla [b]----chocolate cream,[/b] [i]let me know how much would it cost to sponsor it![/i] ^-^ [b]decorations (refer to image above)[/b] [b]--nametag?[/b] Yes! With 'Miki' on it, please! [b]--ribbon?[/b] Yes, blue color! [b]--stix?[/b] white please! [b]--coloured sprinkles [/b] [b]--drinking straw?[/b] with blue/white stripes ^^ [b]--whipped cream?[/b] Yes, same color as the one on exaples! [b]Notes:[/b] How much would cost me adding the [item=Winter Wind] ?
@Nyebe
Aww thank you for doing this! I don't mind sending you the payment beforehand too, no matter how long will it take to finish my order! ^^

dragon picture:
43741571_350.png

sundae icecream flavours (refer to image above)
--1:Chocochip
--2:Blueberry
--3:Vanilla
----chocolate cream, let me know how much would it cost to sponsor it! ^-^
decorations (refer to image above)
--nametag? Yes! With 'Miki' on it, please!
--ribbon? Yes, blue color!
--stix? white please!
--coloured sprinkles
--drinking straw? with blue/white stripes ^^
--whipped cream? Yes, same color as the one on exaples!
Notes: How much would cost me adding the Winter Wind ?
KtAsLKR.gif
@SoullessWendigo its no problem!! i'd know i'd be salty a f if suddenly the prices changed for smth i wanted to buy xDDD
for chocolate cream instead of whipped cream maybe 2g/kt :3
just the snowflakes could be 5g/kt
if you'd like the rest of the apparel (bow, fluffy fluff, and coat) it'd be 30g/kt and i'd throw in the snowflakes as a bonus xD
also thanks for the trust <3 i'm still kinda new here but not looking to get banned ahaha ;o;
@SoullessWendigo its no problem!! i'd know i'd be salty a f if suddenly the prices changed for smth i wanted to buy xDDD
for chocolate cream instead of whipped cream maybe 2g/kt :3
just the snowflakes could be 5g/kt
if you'd like the rest of the apparel (bow, fluffy fluff, and coat) it'd be 30g/kt and i'd throw in the snowflakes as a bonus xD
also thanks for the trust <3 i'm still kinda new here but not looking to get banned ahaha ;o;
uT1e6k0.png
dragon picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44526739] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445268/44526739_350.png[/img] [/url] sundae icecream flavours (refer to image above) --1: vanilla --2: strawberry --3: chocolate ----add strawbery jam decorations (refer to image above) --nametag: Red, please! ^^ --ribbon: Also red! :D --heart sprinkles Could you add his scarf? ^^ How much would it cost?
dragon picture:

44526739_350.png

sundae icecream flavours (refer to image above)
--1: vanilla
--2: strawberry
--3: chocolate
----add strawbery jam
decorations (refer to image above)
--nametag: Red, please! ^^
--ribbon: Also red! :D
--heart sprinkles
Could you add his scarf? ^^ How much would it cost?
tumblr_piphtlQzA61xlxjmeo5_400.png
@Ashwini awwn what a cute babieee omg
10g/kt for the scarf? ;u;/
@Ashwini awwn what a cute babieee omg
10g/kt for the scarf? ;u;/
uT1e6k0.png
@Nyebe
Don't worry! Most people do it that way, request payment beforehand and I don't think anyone have problems with that ^^
Hm, that full apparell version is tempting~ Could you ignore the fluffy fluff and add his cat siting next to the glass instead? And the full price would be 82kt? :)
@Nyebe
Don't worry! Most people do it that way, request payment beforehand and I don't think anyone have problems with that ^^
Hm, that full apparell version is tempting~ Could you ignore the fluffy fluff and add his cat siting next to the glass instead? And the full price would be 82kt? :)
KtAsLKR.gif
@SoullessWendigo alrighty sure xD
and the price is okay :3
@SoullessWendigo alrighty sure xD
and the price is okay :3
uT1e6k0.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106