Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [PLAGUEDOM] PupScouts Fundraiser BADGES!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@HeadlessKing
I see, the monthly badge needs Almandine goby, what about the cumulative ones? Can I send other types of food stacks for it?
@HeadlessKing
I see, the monthly badge needs Almandine goby, what about the cumulative ones? Can I send other types of food stacks for it?
UZVTEBc.png
@SmoggyBelle

Cumulative ones are any food types! There's no limit to what kind of food you can donate for these badges
@SmoggyBelle

Cumulative ones are any food types! There's no limit to what kind of food you can donate for these badges
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@JonTargaryen
Hi there! THis is a very cute idea <3
Do you have a pinglist for when the festival badges are here? Or for when the weekly badges change? If so, please add me to it!
@JonTargaryen
Hi there! THis is a very cute idea <3
Do you have a pinglist for when the festival badges are here? Or for when the weekly badges change? If so, please add me to it!
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi the general pinglist will give you a notification for when any new badges go up, which includes the festival and monthly badges, I can add you to that, and thank you! :D
@Hinumi the general pinglist will give you a notification for when any new badges go up, which includes the festival and monthly badges, I can add you to that, and thank you! :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/cac3/f/2018/249/1/2/a_by_sevmd-dcm5uwb.png[/img][/center]
a_by_sevmd-dcm5uwb.png
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@JonTargaryen Add me to the general pinglist please!
@JonTargaryen Add me to the general pinglist please!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald you got it, thank you! :D
@sockmonkeygerald you got it, thank you! :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/cac3/f/2018/249/1/2/a_by_sevmd-dcm5uwb.png[/img][/center]
a_by_sevmd-dcm5uwb.png

pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
a_by_sevmd-dcm5uwb.png
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@JonTargaryen With the supporter/trainee badges do we just choose whichever badge we want or is one for one thing the other for another?
@JonTargaryen With the supporter/trainee badges do we just choose whichever badge we want or is one for one thing the other for another?
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19