Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [PLAGUEDOM] PupScouts Fundraiser BADGES!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Glurpagos yes they will! We've got at least 2 more coming and possibly a third and fourth, and that's just later this month or October!
@Glurpagos yes they will! We've got at least 2 more coming and possibly a third and fourth, and that's just later this month or October!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@Rafflesie

Looook at it! *shakes Pupscouts at you*
@Rafflesie

Looook at it! *shakes Pupscouts at you*
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
:eyes:

Wait a second... this isn't Discord...

Alfred is hollering from somewhere: "YER GONNA MAKE US POOR"

Ivan on the other hand says: "They're shinies. What can go wrong"

@JonTargaryen
General pinglist pl0x
:eyes:

Wait a second... this isn't Discord...

Alfred is hollering from somewhere: "YER GONNA MAKE US POOR"

Ivan on the other hand says: "They're shinies. What can go wrong"

@JonTargaryen
General pinglist pl0x
@Hanelli adding you to general pinglist, and the Pup Scouts listed in the "Meet the Pups" thread are open for business so you can send in to Arya, Tierra, and the others! ;D
@Hanelli adding you to general pinglist, and the Pup Scouts listed in the "Meet the Pups" thread are open for business so you can send in to Arya, Tierra, and the others! ;D
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/cac3/f/2018/249/1/2/a_by_sevmd-dcm5uwb.png[/img][/center]
a_by_sevmd-dcm5uwb.png
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@Rabid
... I will never have money for stuff again, these will eat all of my funds.
Omg this is such an amazing idea.
I'm in love.

What would be REALLY cool would be a general supporter Badge, something like "Pup Scout Trainee" or something, that supporters can use that bought any badge at any time.

Anyway, put me on the pinglist please, and I'll be back soon ~
@Rabid
... I will never have money for stuff again, these will eat all of my funds.
Omg this is such an amazing idea.
I'm in love.

What would be REALLY cool would be a general supporter Badge, something like "Pup Scout Trainee" or something, that supporters can use that bought any badge at any time.

Anyway, put me on the pinglist please, and I'll be back soon ~
xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
@Rafflesie oooh YEAH thank you for the suggestion with the supporter badge! We can get workin' on that for sure :D

Adding you to the pinglist now <3
@Rafflesie oooh YEAH thank you for the suggestion with the supporter badge! We can get workin' on that for sure :D

Adding you to the pinglist now <3
@AchromaticSpark @Glurpagos @Hanelli As you have asked to be pinged for new badges... thanks to a suggestion from one of our murderpups we now have two supporter badges, which you are entitled to if you have purchased even one badge from a Pup Scout! :D Update has also been made in the top post. (thanks to HeadlessKing for these badges!) [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/487256883246137346/487257017229246465/Pup_Scout_Supporter_badge.gif[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/487256883246137346/487257020525707264/Pup_Scout_Trainee_badge.gif[/img][/center]
@AchromaticSpark @Glurpagos @Hanelli

As you have asked to be pinged for new badges... thanks to a suggestion from one of our murderpups we now have two supporter badges, which you are entitled to if you have purchased even one badge from a Pup Scout! :D Update has also been made in the top post.

(thanks to HeadlessKing for these badges!)
Pup_Scout_Supporter_badge.gifPup_Scout_Trainee_badge.gif
@JonTargaryen

Hey, I'd like to be added to the general pinglist <3
@JonTargaryen

Hey, I'd like to be added to the general pinglist <3
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
@Rafflesie @Tarany you have been added to the pinglist! Also Rafflesie we have supporter badges now!

(Rafflesie sorry for accidentally pinging you on the in-flight pinglist, I was half-awake and got confused by seeing Rabid over here XD LMAO)
@Rafflesie @Tarany you have been added to the pinglist! Also Rafflesie we have supporter badges now!

(Rafflesie sorry for accidentally pinging you on the in-flight pinglist, I was half-awake and got confused by seeing Rabid over here XD LMAO)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19