Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Zerkjo's Adopt Shop [Closed!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
[quote name="Emberglo" date="2018-10-03 14:58:57" ] Me please - let me know when I can order a Bogsneak! [/quote] You could order a bogsneak now if you wanted :0 if you want to, feel free to send me an order form via message ! if not i'll add you to the waitlist
Emberglo wrote on 2018-10-03 14:58:57:
Me please - let me know when I can order a Bogsneak!
You could order a bogsneak now if you wanted :0 if you want to, feel free to send me an order form via message ! if not i'll add you to the waitlist
@Zerkjo
Silly and filled with candy ~
@Zerkjo
giu-eyeguy2.png @
Giu AzWEmYL.png

they/he/she FR+5
» Art Shop
» About me
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ wind.gif
[quote name="Giu" date="2018-10-04 05:39:37" ] @Zerkjo Silly and filled with candy ~ [/quote] Alright ! send me payment and i'll get started asap :) just base price of 75kt/g
Giu wrote on 2018-10-04 05:39:37:
@Zerkjo
Alright ! send me payment and i'll get started asap :) just base price of 75kt/g
@Zerkjo

I pm'd a request.
@Zerkjo

I pm'd a request.
Adult
She/Her
Wishlist
Dragons For Sale
@Zerkjo I would be alright with you dropping the accent =^3 Should I send payment for you now, or wait until the adopt is complete?
@Zerkjo I would be alright with you dropping the accent =^3 Should I send payment for you now, or wait until the adopt is complete?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
[quote name="SarcasticHawke" date="2018-10-04 14:41:07" ] @Zerkjo I would be alright with you dropping the accent =^3 Should I send payment for you now, or wait until the adopt is complete? [/quote] send payment now please !! thank you :3
SarcasticHawke wrote on 2018-10-04 14:41:07:
send payment now please !! thank you :3
bump
bump
@Zerkjo

Hey, I sent a PM with an order!
@Zerkjo

Hey, I sent a PM with an order!
tumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
Bumping this again, the Mirror Adopts are no longer available after Oct. 31st, so get one now if you want one !
Bumping this again, the Mirror Adopts are no longer available after Oct. 31st, so get one now if you want one !
@Zerkjo
Sent a PM with an order! Also wanted to say that metallic/alloy looks amazing!
@Zerkjo
Sent a PM with an order! Also wanted to say that metallic/alloy looks amazing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53