Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | say's adopts |imp and upcoming tun|
1 2
Hiya! This is my first time doing an adoptable shop, so please bear with me as I figure this stuff out!

Rules/Guidelines:
Quote:
Please be patient with me, I have school starting up in 2 weeks so I might be a tad slow! Please do not rush me, politely asking for updates if I take a little while is okay, though!

First come first served! You may claim a slot and post your form/info later! Slots will be held for a maximum of 48 hours!

Payment upfront for these! I will not begin work until payment has been sent in full. You can send payment via a 1 way CR I'll accept only when I have PMed you the finished piece.

Mixed and item payments are accepted, just let me know ahead of time for mixed, and so we can negotiate the items! I have a wishlist here, though it's not up to date.

Once you have receive your adopt, it is yours to do with as you wish! My only request is that you credit me where credit is due.

Prices and information may be changed at any given time.

Ordering Form:

Please fill this out to get a slot!
Quote:
@say10
Username:
Dragon: Link, image, or 4-apparel scry image
Genes: List out your dragons genes
Apparel Add-ons: List or Item Codes. Maximum 4 apparel pieces, and I will not do busy accents/skins!
Payment: Total Amount in preferred currency

Available Slots:
Quote:
Treasure/Gems

USD
unlimited

click here to view available adopts
Hiya! This is my first time doing an adoptable shop, so please bear with me as I figure this stuff out!

Rules/Guidelines:
Quote:
Please be patient with me, I have school starting up in 2 weeks so I might be a tad slow! Please do not rush me, politely asking for updates if I take a little while is okay, though!

First come first served! You may claim a slot and post your form/info later! Slots will be held for a maximum of 48 hours!

Payment upfront for these! I will not begin work until payment has been sent in full. You can send payment via a 1 way CR I'll accept only when I have PMed you the finished piece.

Mixed and item payments are accepted, just let me know ahead of time for mixed, and so we can negotiate the items! I have a wishlist here, though it's not up to date.

Once you have receive your adopt, it is yours to do with as you wish! My only request is that you credit me where credit is due.

Prices and information may be changed at any given time.

Ordering Form:

Please fill this out to get a slot!
Quote:
@say10
Username:
Dragon: Link, image, or 4-apparel scry image
Genes: List out your dragons genes
Apparel Add-ons: List or Item Codes. Maximum 4 apparel pieces, and I will not do busy accents/skins!
Payment: Total Amount in preferred currency

Available Slots:
Quote:
Treasure/Gems

USD
unlimited

click here to view available adopts
mischievous creature of flesh and bones
Available adopts: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/349655751976812544/483774621884350484/imp_adopt.png[/img] this image has my old username on it. i will fix that later, it's 1 am. Examples will be below. Pricing Info for Fullbody Imp: [quote] 50g | 50kt | $3 USD (i don't use usd, but euros, hence the higher price) If I have yet to complete the gene, you must pay to 'sponsor' the gene(s) per the prices below! Sponsor a gene: 1 Gene | +30g / 30kt 2 Genes | +45g / 45kt 3 Genes | +60g / 60kt Eyes | No Charge Small Apparel: Simple | +20g / 20kt Detailed | +35g / 35kt Complex | +55g / 55kt Premade | +15g / 15kt Add Accent/Skins: Simple | 30g / 30kt Small apparel only. Nothing full body. Price is per piece of apparel. Max 4. Apparel will be simplified. Take your best guess when ordering and if it needs to be tweaked I'll let you know. Premade is to add an already drawn piece of apparel. Check the full gallery below to see what I've done already: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=348948&tab=dragon&did=40309592][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/349655751976812544/483771473903747072/imp_adopt-2.png[/img][/url] Things of note: Please ask if you'd like: A version without the coloured border. A version facing the opposite direction. A different sized version. (Ie; to fit in bios, etc.) All of these can be provided upon request, make sure you ask WITH your order though or immediately after I've provided the finished piece, otherwise it may be impossible for me to provide.[/quote] [quote]Any Eye Types are Fine! these genes are ones already done, that you do not need to sponsor. [columns]Bar Basic Savannah Basic Safari Basic Opal
Available adopts:
imp_adopt.png this image has my old username on it. i will fix that later, it's 1 am. Examples will be below.

Pricing Info for Fullbody Imp:
Quote:
50g | 50kt | $3 USD (i don't use usd, but euros, hence the higher price)

If I have yet to complete the gene, you must pay to 'sponsor' the gene(s) per the prices below!
Sponsor a gene:
1 Gene | +30g / 30kt
2 Genes | +45g / 45kt
3 Genes | +60g / 60kt
Eyes | No Charge

Small Apparel:
Simple | +20g / 20kt
Detailed | +35g / 35kt
Complex | +55g / 55kt
Premade | +15g / 15kt

Add Accent/Skins:
Simple | 30g / 30kt

Small apparel only. Nothing full body. Price is per piece of apparel. Max 4.
Apparel will be simplified.
Take your best guess when ordering and if it needs to be tweaked I'll let you know.

Premade is to add an already drawn piece of apparel. Check the full gallery below to see what I've done already:

imp_adopt-2.png

Things of note:

Please ask if you'd like:
A version without the coloured border.
A version facing the opposite direction.
A different sized version. (Ie; to fit in bios, etc.)

All of these can be provided upon request, make sure you ask WITH your order though or immediately after I've provided the finished piece, otherwise it may be impossible for me to provide.
Quote:
Any Eye Types are Fine!

these genes are ones already done, that you do not need to sponsor.
Bar
Basic
Savannah
Basic
Safari
Basic
Opal

reserved before i actually open this up
reserved before i actually open this up
reserved jic- and now we're open!
reserved jic- and now we're open!
~
~
as the title says- i am working on a tundra adopt right now! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/414682579657162765/483829828064247818/Untitled253.png[/img] im struggling with the back legs so it might take more than i thought.
as the title says- i am working on a tundra adopt right now!
Untitled253.png
im struggling with the back legs so it might take more than i thought.
yeet
yeet
@Say10 How much would a picture fit for a bio of this boy without apperal be?? His name is Moonborn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40678978] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406790/40678978_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Say10

How much would a picture fit for a bio of this boy without apperal be??

His name is Moonborn

40678978_350.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
@EclipseOnyx it should be about 395kt/395g if you want to sponsor/pay for Metallic and Alloy, otherwise 350kt for basic/basic/opal, since I've already drawn the tertiary once. He's really pretty, by the way!
@EclipseOnyx it should be about 395kt/395g if you want to sponsor/pay for Metallic and Alloy, otherwise 350kt for basic/basic/opal, since I've already drawn the tertiary once. He's really pretty, by the way!
friendly bump....ps I might get one....might steal one of my brothers imps to get one done...lol.
friendly bump....ps I might get one....might steal one of my brothers imps to get one done...lol.
smallest2222.jpg
1 2