Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bun Buns [Closed Species]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 110 111
@titanichope yeah absolutely! Let's see what happens would you rather pay gems or treasure I'm happy going halves on the payment if you are
@titanichope yeah absolutely! Let's see what happens would you rather pay gems or treasure I'm happy going halves on the payment if you are
IA49cMQ.png
+8 FR time - UK
@Fin
Pinglist please? :3
@Fin
Pinglist please? :3
LMLA6wg.png ZaWqaad.gif she/her
fr+15
sales thread
@Fin

Could I be added to the pinglist? These are sooo cute :3
@Fin

Could I be added to the pinglist? These are sooo cute :3
@Fin
Could I please be added to the pinglist? These are adorableeee <333
@Fin
Could I please be added to the pinglist? These are adorableeee <333
i need 27 o.o how do i get these adorable creatures?
i need 27 o.o how do i get these adorable creatures?
4bf33b0645140c0c5a95e9fe314ee4bb.gif
@BroadwayJunkie
For sure! (I'm not 100% sure how this works lol but I want to see cute baby bun buns so I'm in?)
@BroadwayJunkie
For sure! (I'm not 100% sure how this works lol but I want to see cute baby bun buns so I'm in?)
MBjujvx.png
@MildChameleon

I'd like to do it in treasure, if that's fine with you!^^
@MildChameleon

I'd like to do it in treasure, if that's fine with you!^^
@titanichope 100% Just one of us has to fill out the form right? So if you'd like to I can CR you the treasure when it's accepted and we'll see what our Bun Buns produce :D or we can do it the other way around??
@titanichope 100% Just one of us has to fill out the form right? So if you'd like to I can CR you the treasure when it's accepted and we'll see what our Bun Buns produce :D or we can do it the other way around??
IA49cMQ.png
+8 FR time - UK
@Visionrift @Crazyraspberry @Vegaswaddlez @Jufnaty @Ashwini @Purplepurple @SoullessWendigo @MildChameleon @Snowflakemutt @Hiame @titanichope @snowpea @OblongSushi @caelumdeity @Jaspernoir @MusicandMagic @Schiemoon @NerraVostra @StygianDragon @WyndSpirit

Some new buns incoming!

@Nanokarp

You fill out the adopt form when there's new Buns available. Or you can see if another player will give/breed you one. :)
@Visionrift @Crazyraspberry @Vegaswaddlez @Jufnaty @Ashwini @Purplepurple @SoullessWendigo @MildChameleon @Snowflakemutt @Hiame @titanichope @snowpea @OblongSushi @caelumdeity @Jaspernoir @MusicandMagic @Schiemoon @NerraVostra @StygianDragon @WyndSpirit

Some new buns incoming!

@Nanokarp

You fill out the adopt form when there's new Buns available. Or you can see if another player will give/breed you one. :)
wsV4OHj.pngyYotJT3.pngQ3djsJD.png
Username: SoullessWendigo
Bun Bun name: Toodles
Pinglist?: Already on~
Anything else?:Squeaky voice...oh boy :D this is going to be fun!
Username: SoullessWendigo
Bun Bun name: Toodles
Pinglist?: Already on~
Anything else?:Squeaky voice...oh boy :D this is going to be fun!
KtAsLKR.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 110 111