Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bun Buns [Closed Species]
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 110 111
@/Fin
Ah your Bun Buns are so cute! Can't believe that I just find this shop. Though I still don not figure out how to get a Bun Buns or how the system goes clearly, it doesn't matter, I will :D
And hope everything of you could go well soon, just don't push yourself too hard. We are waiting for ya~
@/Fin
Ah your Bun Buns are so cute! Can't believe that I just find this shop. Though I still don not figure out how to get a Bun Buns or how the system goes clearly, it doesn't matter, I will :D
And hope everything of you could go well soon, just don't push yourself too hard. We are waiting for ya~
Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I'm doing okay. The funeral is on Friday so I'll be gone for a bit longer. I'll most likely start back up after Halloween just so I have something to do, but it'll likely be simple stuff.
Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I'm doing okay. The funeral is on Friday so I'll be gone for a bit longer. I'll most likely start back up after Halloween just so I have something to do, but it'll likely be simple stuff.
wsV4OHj.pngyYotJT3.pngQ3djsJD.png
@/Fin Aww <3 Take as much time as you need away from FR. I understand the feeling of a tragic death in a family. I miss my beautiful doggie still and it's been 6 months since his death.
@/Fin Aww <3 Take as much time as you need away from FR. I understand the feeling of a tragic death in a family. I miss my beautiful doggie still and it's been 6 months since his death.
Hello LGBT Community
pinglist please?

Also, take your time, like many others have said. Okay? <3
pinglist please?

Also, take your time, like many others have said. Okay? <3
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@/Fin take your time! All the best <3
@/Fin take your time! All the best <3
LMLA6wg.png ZaWqaad.gif she/her
fr+15
sales thread
Just letting everyone know that I'll be starting this up again after RoR ends. :)
Just letting everyone know that I'll be starting this up again after RoR ends. :)
@/Fin Yaaaay! Also, a question for when you open up breeding again someday, we can breed 2 of our own, right?
@/Fin Yaaaay! Also, a question for when you open up breeding again someday, we can breed 2 of our own, right?
Hello LGBT Community
@yeehawbuckaroo

Yep. And I will hopefully have breeding up rather soon, after I do some revamping.
@yeehawbuckaroo

Yep. And I will hopefully have breeding up rather soon, after I do some revamping.
@Fin

Hi! These guys are super cute.. Id love to be added to an opening pinglist if you're going to be opening again at any time! Thank you!!
@Fin

Hi! These guys are super cute.. Id love to be added to an opening pinglist if you're going to be opening again at any time! Thank you!!
@/Fin Glad to hear you're back! <3 Take your time and don't overwork yourself. If you need any help editing/compiling the list of existing buns for the revamp I'd be happy to lend a hand.
@/Fin Glad to hear you're back! <3 Take your time and don't overwork yourself. If you need any help editing/compiling the list of existing buns for the revamp I'd be happy to lend a hand.
output-onlinegiftools.gif
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 110 111