Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bun Buns [Closed Species]
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 110 111
@/Fin Just a small catch, Scout's (#186) misc is suppose to be 'Spunky' instead of 'Slightly smaller,' I think you accidentally copied the blurb from the bun above!
@/Fin Just a small catch, Scout's (#186) misc is suppose to be 'Spunky' instead of 'Slightly smaller,' I think you accidentally copied the blurb from the bun above!
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@Spark @PuddleStars Your custom buns are in! [s][Sorry it took a hot minute][/s] Let me know if you want them adjusted at all~ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qtFmxkR.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/AXyYpcn.png[/img][/center] They also need names and a little blurb for their Misc. :)
@Spark @PuddleStars

Your custom buns are in! [Sorry it took a hot minute] Let me know if you want them adjusted at all~
qtFmxkR.png
AXyYpcn.png

They also need names and a little blurb for their Misc. :)
wsV4OHj.pngyYotJT3.pngQ3djsJD.png
WHAT IM SO JEALOUS
THEY LOOK SO PRETTY
WHAT IM SO JEALOUS
THEY LOOK SO PRETTY
Hello LGBT Community
@/Fin OMG, he's adorable and so worth the wait! I know I gave you a hard one but I love how you captured all the details, right down to their goofy triangle heads and little crests haha. I love him! <3

I hate to ask more of you, but could I request a small color tweak if it's not too much trouble? I was wondering if you could change the darker blue markings to a dark brown (like #270c06 or #100502 range maybe?) and the lighter blue markings (cheeks, inside of ears, muzzle) to #c8b097 ish to match the base of his tail? Kinda like this (excuse my terrible photoshop)

Thank you again!!
@/Fin OMG, he's adorable and so worth the wait! I know I gave you a hard one but I love how you captured all the details, right down to their goofy triangle heads and little crests haha. I love him! <3

I hate to ask more of you, but could I request a small color tweak if it's not too much trouble? I was wondering if you could change the darker blue markings to a dark brown (like #270c06 or #100502 range maybe?) and the lighter blue markings (cheeks, inside of ears, muzzle) to #c8b097 ish to match the base of his tail? Kinda like this (excuse my terrible photoshop)

Thank you again!!
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@/Fin

Thank you! I love her so much!

I'll name her Sunny and her misc, Collects random knick-knack.
@/Fin

Thank you! I love her so much!

I'll name her Sunny and her misc, Collects random knick-knack.
The last leaf falls. The cold soon reclaims. Its the end of autumn. Now let winter begin.
KKEpAAr.png
@spark
Can do!
@spark
Can do!
Some familial circumstances have arisen where I need to put the buns on hold for a bit. Specifically, I need some time to grieve as well as lay low for a bit. I'll keep everyone posted on how things are going and will open the buns back up when I am able.
Some familial circumstances have arisen where I need to put the buns on hold for a bit. Specifically, I need some time to grieve as well as lay low for a bit. I'll keep everyone posted on how things are going and will open the buns back up when I am able.
@/Fin I'm sorry for your loss...
@/Fin I'm sorry for your loss...
LMLA6wg.png ZaWqaad.gif she/her
fr+15
sales thread
@/Fin We all understand, it's no problem at all. Take as much time as you need to grieve, I understand the feeling.
@/Fin We all understand, it's no problem at all. Take as much time as you need to grieve, I understand the feeling.
Hello LGBT Community
I am truly sorry for your loss Fin and if you would like to vent or talk at all, by all means feel free to send me a message. I've had quite a close relationship with loss in my life and understand it can sometimes be hard to talk to those around you about it despite you being closest to them. Just know if you feel the need to vent, talk, or whatever you can send me a message. I hope your pain eases soon and I am sure whoever has passed is very thankful that they will be missed and that you care so deeply for them.
I am truly sorry for your loss Fin and if you would like to vent or talk at all, by all means feel free to send me a message. I've had quite a close relationship with loss in my life and understand it can sometimes be hard to talk to those around you about it despite you being closest to them. Just know if you feel the need to vent, talk, or whatever you can send me a message. I hope your pain eases soon and I am sure whoever has passed is very thankful that they will be missed and that you care so deeply for them.
knhLXgs.png
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 110 111