Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pondhopper Adoptables!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@Marilith, @vegaswaddles, @GloryEternal, all have been added, thank you!
@Marilith, @vegaswaddles, @GloryEternal, all have been added, thank you!
@Holi, @Raytini02, @Shakly, @AmeriaSparrow @SilverWulf, @Katastrophic, @vantrums, @Marilith, @vegaswaddles, @GloryEternal,

Flameforger’s Festival has almost begun and in celebration three new Pondhoppers have been captured and brought into the shop! Make sure to check out the ‘Currently selling’ section.

If you missed it, don’t worry, Aegle’s suppliers are constantly bringing in new specimens!
@Holi, @Raytini02, @Shakly, @AmeriaSparrow @SilverWulf, @Katastrophic, @vantrums, @Marilith, @vegaswaddles, @GloryEternal,

Flameforger’s Festival has almost begun and in celebration three new Pondhoppers have been captured and brought into the shop! Make sure to check out the ‘Currently selling’ section.

If you missed it, don’t worry, Aegle’s suppliers are constantly bringing in new specimens!
@Troutfish (sofkwog sorry I had to eat) OK I KNIW I ALREADY HAVE ONE BUT LIKE IM IN FIRE AND FIREBIRD IS ADORABLE AND LITERALLY PERFECT FOR TOSHI DKEKKFKSJF IS IT OK FOR ME TO HAVE TWO
@Troutfish (sofkwog sorry I had to eat) OK I KNIW I ALREADY HAVE ONE BUT LIKE IM IN FIRE AND FIREBIRD IS ADORABLE AND LITERALLY PERFECT FOR TOSHI DKEKKFKSJF IS IT OK FOR ME TO HAVE TWO
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
@Raytini02, OF COURSE!! You can buy as many Pondhoppers as you want there’s no limit!
@Raytini02, OF COURSE!! You can buy as many Pondhoppers as you want there’s no limit!
@Troutfist *S C R E E E* NGL ILL BE BUYING SO MANY OF THESE SEND HELP AHAH

BUT YES I LOVE HIM AND WOULD LOVE TO NAB HIM FOR THE IDIOTIC WILDCLAW MEME DNSJJFJS
@Troutfist *S C R E E E* NGL ILL BE BUYING SO MANY OF THESE SEND HELP AHAH

BUT YES I LOVE HIM AND WOULD LOVE TO NAB HIM FOR THE IDIOTIC WILDCLAW MEME DNSJJFJS
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
@Troutfish

Yooo can I buy Ashes Remain??
@Troutfish

Yooo can I buy Ashes Remain??
QjxN3Ta.jpg
@Troutfish

Wispfire is amazing and I'd love to buy.

Also my name in the pinglist is spelled wrong, there's a z instead of an s. ^^;
@Troutfish

Wispfire is amazing and I'd love to buy.

Also my name in the pinglist is spelled wrong, there's a z instead of an s. ^^;
vDH0pGc.png
@vantrums, Sure! Feel free to send a CR/PM and she’s yours!

@Vegaswaddlez, Apologies, gonna fix it! And sure, send a CR/PM whenever you’re ready and she’s yours!
@vantrums, Sure! Feel free to send a CR/PM and she’s yours!

@Vegaswaddlez, Apologies, gonna fix it! And sure, send a CR/PM whenever you’re ready and she’s yours!
@troutfish

Ahhh. I swear I’m always late. These are so cute. If you ever do any sort of ~rainbow~ I will die and buy them all. (I only have two OC’s but they’re both rainbows)
@troutfish

Ahhh. I swear I’m always late. These are so cute. If you ever do any sort of ~rainbow~ I will die and buy them all. (I only have two OC’s but they’re both rainbows)
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@troutfish

Oh noooo, I was at work when they came out TT~TT
@troutfish

Oh noooo, I was at work when they came out TT~TT
knhLXgs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47