Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pondhopper Adoptables!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47
@Troutfish

Is Crimson Forest still available?
@Troutfish

Is Crimson Forest still available?
knhLXgs.png
@Raytini02, Oh my god I literally went to sleep right after responding sorry haha but sure!! Feel free to send a CR/PM and they’re yours!
@Katastrophic, She is!
@Raytini02, Oh my god I literally went to sleep right after responding sorry haha but sure!! Feel free to send a CR/PM and they’re yours!
@Katastrophic, She is!
@troutfish
adhfowialefuhe DONT WORRRRY AAAA
I'LL SEND IT NOW AHAHAH
@troutfish
adhfowialefuhe DONT WORRRRY AAAA
I'LL SEND IT NOW AHAHAH
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
@Troutfish payment is on its way.
@Troutfish payment is on its way.
knhLXgs.png
@StarryBonsai, Just pinging to ask if you’re still interested in Crop Tender, 3 days have passed~
@StarryBonsai, Just pinging to ask if you’re still interested in Crop Tender, 3 days have passed~
@Troutfish

If they are no longer interested, I very much so would be.
@Troutfish

If they are no longer interested, I very much so would be.
knhLXgs.png
@Troutfish

Aaah sorry I’m not that interested in it anymore
@Troutfish

Aaah sorry I’m not that interested in it anymore
@StarryBonsai, Alright.

@Katastrophic, Crop Tender is up for grabs now, it seems c:
@StarryBonsai, Alright.

@Katastrophic, Crop Tender is up for grabs now, it seems c:
@Troutfish ... Oh my I really want Crop Tender.... And I can pay for her and my custom too... But I dunno if Katastrophic has first dibs right now ;--;

(If not, I wanna buy her now. But if Katastrophic gets her, I won't be mad. I am the second to ask for her!)

I know I wanted to save up but, man, all of your pondhoppers are gorgeous XD

EDIT: Katastrophic is already grinding so I guess I'm passing her up... I wish them the best of luck together ;;----;; (maybe.... breeding.... will be a thing.... but I honestly just want a clone of the pondhopper XD )

Wait, actually, would asking two people to breed certain pondhoppers so I could pay and buy a baby be feasible? Of course they'd be able to get babies too, but can I even get one if all parties are willing but I'm not contributing one of my own pondhoppers for breeding?
@Troutfish ... Oh my I really want Crop Tender.... And I can pay for her and my custom too... But I dunno if Katastrophic has first dibs right now ;--;

(If not, I wanna buy her now. But if Katastrophic gets her, I won't be mad. I am the second to ask for her!)

I know I wanted to save up but, man, all of your pondhoppers are gorgeous XD

EDIT: Katastrophic is already grinding so I guess I'm passing her up... I wish them the best of luck together ;;----;; (maybe.... breeding.... will be a thing.... but I honestly just want a clone of the pondhopper XD )

Wait, actually, would asking two people to breed certain pondhoppers so I could pay and buy a baby be feasible? Of course they'd be able to get babies too, but can I even get one if all parties are willing but I'm not contributing one of my own pondhoppers for breeding?
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
@Troutfish

I would very much like Maiden Grain plz and thank if I may have her please. That would be her new name. I am going to grind right now to get the rest of the payment.
@Troutfish

I would very much like Maiden Grain plz and thank if I may have her please. That would be her new name. I am going to grind right now to get the rest of the payment.
knhLXgs.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47