Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Doomy's Adopts [Closed]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@doomy

thank you, he's a favorite fella of mine and it's been a dream to get one of your adopts for him! and aallrighty, CR sent!
take your time and have a wonderful day =]
@doomy

thank you, he's a favorite fella of mine and it's been a dream to get one of your adopts for him! and aallrighty, CR sent!
take your time and have a wonderful day =]
SqnIrhs.png
@mafiavamp

Here's yours! Hope everything looks okay, thank you for commissioning me! nvn/

@mafiavamp

Here's yours! Hope everything looks okay, thank you for commissioning me! nvn/

houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
@doomy YES! (My boy is no new genes or anything!) I would like to claim a slot right now!! I'll send info and payment in two hours or less or you can un-claim that spot! But please, I want one of these so badly!
@doomy YES! (My boy is no new genes or anything!) I would like to claim a slot right now!! I'll send info and payment in two hours or less or you can un-claim that spot! But please, I want one of these so badly!
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
@Doomy He looks fabulous, thank you very much! :) Hope to be back when new genes/apparel are possible.
@Doomy He looks fabulous, thank you very much! :) Hope to be back when new genes/apparel are possible.
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@elmlily

:D No worries I hold slots for 24hrs!
I'll put you down, no rush!

@MafiaVamp

You're welcome! :D Hopefully when I'm not too busy I can open back up properly!
@elmlily

:D No worries I hold slots for 24hrs!
I'll put you down, no rush!

@MafiaVamp

You're welcome! :D Hopefully when I'm not too busy I can open back up properly!
houndoom-mega.gif
Please always ping me!
@deertrot

Sorry for the wait, got distracted adklsjfa
Here he is! nvn/
@deertrot

Sorry for the wait, got distracted adklsjfa
Here he is! nvn/
houndoom-mega.gif
Please always ping me!
@doomy

there is no need to apologize at all! he turned out amazing and i'm just head over heels - will definitely be back for more some day! thank you !!
@doomy

there is no need to apologize at all! he turned out amazing and i'm just head over heels - will definitely be back for more some day! thank you !!
SqnIrhs.png
@doomy [b]Username[/b]: elmlily [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44589321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445894/44589321_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Wasp, Bee, Opal [b]Apparel Add-ons:[/b] none [b]Payment:[/b] 250kT coming approximately now One slight detail: If you can do this easily, can you make his [b]teeth absolutely white[/b], rather than pink-tinted? If that's not part of the discount deal, that's totally fine. I saw Apocrita's piece, which looks like phthalo, and that pale pink tongue color is fine.
@doomy
Username: elmlily
Dragon:
44589321_350.png

Genes: Wasp, Bee, Opal
Apparel Add-ons: none
Payment: 250kT coming approximately now

One slight detail: If you can do this easily, can you make his teeth absolutely white, rather than pink-tinted? If that's not part of the discount deal, that's totally fine. I saw Apocrita's piece, which looks like phthalo, and that pale pink tongue color is fine.
@elmlily

Oh yeah I can do that! I think it might just be the shading or something? On some of them making them look that way but I can def shade the teeth in a way that make them very white, aha!

I'll get to that now, and please send the treasure when you get the opportunity. nvn/
@elmlily

Oh yeah I can do that! I think it might just be the shading or something? On some of them making them look that way but I can def shade the teeth in a way that make them very white, aha!

I'll get to that now, and please send the treasure when you get the opportunity. nvn/
houndoom-mega.gif
Please always ping me!
@Doomy Oh I meant like, white teeth with natural-looking shading, heh, not blazing-white-with-no-shadow teeth, that'd look a bit weird [emoji=gaoler confused size=1] Payment is already pending!
@Doomy Oh I meant like, white teeth with natural-looking shading, heh, not blazing-white-with-no-shadow teeth, that'd look a bit weird

Payment is already pending!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16