Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~SunGlass Library's Skydancers~
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Mothling - Hoping this is still active? These portraits are [i]stunning[/i]. I read the ToS and [s]just want to make sure Constellation is still a viable option? [/s] I did my own digging and Constellation looks great on all the past orders. [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47203417] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=92&auth=88836f1399ad7a5b3bdefa10d72236f280eb7af6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [b]Facing:[/b] Left [b]SD Beak colour:[/b] Can it be the same color you use for the "outline" on the petals around the eye? [b]Bird SKULL colour:[/b] Whatever looks best [b]Bird skull BEAK colour:[/b] Whatever looks best [b]Garland Colour:[/b] Whatever looks best [b]Payment:[/b] Gem
@Mothling - Hoping this is still active? These portraits are stunning. I read the ToS and just want to make sure Constellation is still a viable option? I did my own digging and Constellation looks great on all the past orders.

Link to dragon:

dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=92&auth=88836f1399ad7a5b3bdefa10d72236f280eb7af6&dummyext=prev.png

Facing: Left
SD Beak colour: Can it be the same color you use for the "outline" on the petals around the eye?
Bird SKULL colour: Whatever looks best
Bird skull BEAK colour: Whatever looks best
Garland Colour: Whatever looks best
Payment: Gem
jpq0y2I.png
@Copierthief
Yep! I'm still open!
Con is fine, i've got that drawn down already!
She'd be 400g, please send payment and I will get to work :D
@Copierthief
Yep! I'm still open!
Con is fine, i've got that drawn down already!
She'd be 400g, please send payment and I will get to work :D
RG3SXKP.png
[b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53156131] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531562/53156131_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=26&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=22&winggene=13&wings=171&auth=b56fdebc1abacb472598a48f55265984b5a0701f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Facing:[/b] Left [b]SD Beak colour:[/b] Whatever looks best? [b]Bird SKULL colour:[/b] -shrug- Maybe try playing with the green/gold look from her accent for the bird skull/beak? Or White and Green (a play off of her primal eyes) Or just whatever looks best? [b]Bird skull BEAK colour:[/b] [b]Garland Colour:[/b] Green [b]Payment:[/b] Gems (And yes, I know no primal eyes, just do hers as faceted please) Hopeffullyyyyy I did this right
Link to dragon:

53156131_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=26&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=22&winggene=13&wings=171&auth=b56fdebc1abacb472598a48f55265984b5a0701f&dummyext=prev.png
SD Beak colour: Whatever looks best?
Bird SKULL colour: -shrug- Maybe try playing with the green/gold look from her accent for the bird skull/beak? Or White and Green (a play off of her primal eyes) Or just whatever looks best?
Bird skull BEAK colour:
Garland Colour: Green
Payment: Gems (And yes, I know no primal eyes, just do hers as faceted please)

Hopeffullyyyyy I did this right

OVmZor1.png
@Mothling These are absolutely gorgeous, I'd like to order one! [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48397674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483977/48397674_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Facing:[/b] Left [b]SD Beak colour:[/b] The orange in the first picture in her gallery, #B37D59 [b]Bird SKULL colour:[/b] Bone colored; that off-white yellowish color [b]Bird skull BEAK colour:[/b] Black or dark grey? Or whatever you want if you think something'll look better [b]Garland Colour:[/b] Brown and yellow, dry looking [b]Payment:[/b] Gems
@Mothling These are absolutely gorgeous, I'd like to order one!
Link to dragon:

48397674_350.png

SD Beak colour: The orange in the first picture in her gallery, #B37D59
Bird SKULL colour: Bone colored; that off-white yellowish color
Bird skull BEAK colour: Black or dark grey? Or whatever you want if you think something'll look better
Garland Colour: Brown and yellow, dry looking
Payment: Gems
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
@Storrie @BirdBrained
Both orders look good! Please send the 400g and I'll get to work asap!
@Storrie @BirdBrained
Both orders look good! Please send the 400g and I'll get to work asap!
RG3SXKP.png
@Storri @BirdBrained
Hi! Just lettign you know I've been super duper busy with work but will be able to do your adopts tomorrow!
@Storri @BirdBrained
Hi! Just lettign you know I've been super duper busy with work but will be able to do your adopts tomorrow!
RG3SXKP.png
@Effervessa
got a slot open for youuuu >3<
@Effervessa
got a slot open for youuuu >3<
RG3SXKP.png
[b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30512917] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305130/30512917_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Facing:[/b] Right [b]Bird SKULL colour:[/b] Up to your discretion, but could it be a color from her skin* [b]Bird skull BEAK colour:[/b] Up to your discretion, but could it be a color from her skin* [b]Garland Colour:[/b] Up to your discretion, but could it be a color from her skin* [b]Payment:[/b] Treasures *[skin=22149] Note: I put her nakkie version in her bio for ya! ^^ <3
Link to dragon:

30512917_350.png

Facing: Right
Bird SKULL colour: Up to your discretion, but could it be a color from her skin*
Bird skull BEAK colour: Up to your discretion, but could it be a color from her skin*
Garland Colour: Up to your discretion, but could it be a color from her skin*
Payment: Treasures

Note: I put her nakkie version in her bio for ya! ^^ <3
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Effervessa
EEEEE shes gonna be so PURDY
If you'd wanna send T over now by CR and i'll get it to you later today \o/
@Effervessa
EEEEE shes gonna be so PURDY
If you'd wanna send T over now by CR and i'll get it to you later today \o/
RG3SXKP.png

@StarButterfly @IronPen @CornixElecti @Queencryogen @Saccharine @Dystopisaurus @Sai @Jotunheiney @junipa @Skyleidge @Archeon @WreckandRule @tackysnaps @Lup @Brixart @Pikavee @astaprophecy @c33213 @Bowno @PrincessParrot @Vanq @xanlynn @CalicoProfessor @Sephora34 @Felox @gyroids @SpaceErase @PrincessNight @TheAngryAnt @Redamancy @Scaleon1 @DappledDragon @SkyPhoenix @Hadley @hoglolly @HeartOfDragon @PuzzBeef @Epulina @StarSync @aecasia @Zyxyz @wolfcathybrid @CursedKaze @Exulansis @Ranuja @Wyrmilius @Airis @Speedemon @Catkinstarchild @Phoenixfyre @Crumpet
@GiantRedPanda @fairyn @Vase @Unyko @thughyung @midnight305 @Shadowfire1223 @GryphonSong @ToasterOven @Harbinger @Valelael @Vaze @Pretzii @Iridaceae @IronPen @Noodlesper @Siennia @Belegorn @LaughingZuru @Planets @deviantdoge @idlewildly @Toxtricity @NowViewing @Mishkatoby10 @Darlnim @lumea @tokkungi @porifra @yourlocalbirb @amithea @Birdskull @bluefire7991 @heartcrusher1 @FauveNox @Northwyrm @LittleDoctor @LaughingZuru @Ivy25bb @jbapple @faraway @MissBlindBat @alrydae @FlufferLover @Ashtastic @BrilliantBlue @Shocklee @uSco @CakeCafe @Tiriea @Dragondrop @Marmite @boxparts @sybok @Zhar @YaoWang @Geology @MawkishMuse @Lopika @Ceilingfen @AdeleneDawner @Malis @surfingpikachu @haikwoshevo @Dydomio @Convexity
@Gingerfrost @CutePrincess @Kururin @Nostalgic @EverAutumn @TwilightDreams @Tetriszonedragon @Coolkid @ibook @FangOfTheVoid @LittleLolipop @Stoat @Ellapinky @Krycelli @Taswell @FlareSolaire @MrFrenchFrybrows @Artemis @scar66 @Moriwen @Blizoria @TheoDemoine @Tangaroa @topazsunset04 @Ithaca @TeenyTK @Emordnilap @Tauress @alyblaith @SkylordLysand @Nettleflare @SarcasticHawke @mrgbmommy @StayingBehind @Sash @ExasperatedMom @hydrargyrum80 @LadyNatalia @Ryxe @STRHKR @SnoringHyena @SpaceSnakes @reotheleo @Avalynn @uniquelykenn @Ilesvia @Rukirei @PrinceKai @HeavyRoads @Praedyth @Flaxen @EmbarksFate @Dragondrop @Nineice @Passenger @Zemo @furtim @Ythequeris @GoldPiilot @Dragonartist24 @Auries @lucidcoyote
@Roheryn @lyesmithe @Iralla @Pesticide @AsylumBat @BokuHiro6 @eieru @Xemriss @MawkishMuse @Murakali @piouspools @LunarParadox @VeiledOverdose @Casanoble @Minstri @BloodAlphaess @Gem4567 @LordMalak @Oriel @kjolvor @Snapdragoon @shadowdawn199 @Neiran @Blightwyrm @sQld @Darkdragonfiend @sweetnightmare @RabbitSpirit @Camy @Dragonfruiteen @Larrea @RueColdFire @Avifors @Emberglo @TwilightDreams @yukitsukihana @Andoria @atrolock @JDonathan @Repetition @CrystalCatStudio @queenhelixxia @tilkka @Kymris @EvilPol @Effervessa @Silence @BirdBra @Andraya @SilentMoose @Korwa @SpaceSnakes @Mysh @Nonsense @Breshcanda @jdusk @NovaDrakkon @Andraya

Opening one slot!!
Treasure PREFERRED OR
Bamboo tea set as payment!

@StarButterfly @IronPen @CornixElecti @Queencryogen @Saccharine @Dystopisaurus @Sai @Jotunheiney @junipa @Skyleidge @Archeon @WreckandRule @tackysnaps @Lup @Brixart @Pikavee @astaprophecy @c33213 @Bowno @PrincessParrot @Vanq @xanlynn @CalicoProfessor @Sephora34 @Felox @gyroids @SpaceErase @PrincessNight @TheAngryAnt @Redamancy @Scaleon1 @DappledDragon @SkyPhoenix @Hadley @hoglolly @HeartOfDragon @PuzzBeef @Epulina @StarSync @aecasia @Zyxyz @wolfcathybrid @CursedKaze @Exulansis @Ranuja @Wyrmilius @Airis @Speedemon @Catkinstarchild @Phoenixfyre @Crumpet
@GiantRedPanda @fairyn @Vase @Unyko @thughyung @midnight305 @Shadowfire1223 @GryphonSong @ToasterOven @Harbinger @Valelael @Vaze @Pretzii @Iridaceae @IronPen @Noodlesper @Siennia @Belegorn @LaughingZuru @Planets @deviantdoge @idlewildly @Toxtricity @NowViewing @Mishkatoby10 @Darlnim @lumea @tokkungi @porifra @yourlocalbirb @amithea @Birdskull @bluefire7991 @heartcrusher1 @FauveNox @Northwyrm @LittleDoctor @LaughingZuru @Ivy25bb @jbapple @faraway @MissBlindBat @alrydae @FlufferLover @Ashtastic @BrilliantBlue @Shocklee @uSco @CakeCafe @Tiriea @Dragondrop @Marmite @boxparts @sybok @Zhar @YaoWang @Geology @MawkishMuse @Lopika @Ceilingfen @AdeleneDawner @Malis @surfingpikachu @haikwoshevo @Dydomio @Convexity
@Gingerfrost @CutePrincess @Kururin @Nostalgic @EverAutumn @TwilightDreams @Tetriszonedragon @Coolkid @ibook @FangOfTheVoid @LittleLolipop @Stoat @Ellapinky @Krycelli @Taswell @FlareSolaire @MrFrenchFrybrows @Artemis @scar66 @Moriwen @Blizoria @TheoDemoine @Tangaroa @topazsunset04 @Ithaca @TeenyTK @Emordnilap @Tauress @alyblaith @SkylordLysand @Nettleflare @SarcasticHawke @mrgbmommy @StayingBehind @Sash @ExasperatedMom @hydrargyrum80 @LadyNatalia @Ryxe @STRHKR @SnoringHyena @SpaceSnakes @reotheleo @Avalynn @uniquelykenn @Ilesvia @Rukirei @PrinceKai @HeavyRoads @Praedyth @Flaxen @EmbarksFate @Dragondrop @Nineice @Passenger @Zemo @furtim @Ythequeris @GoldPiilot @Dragonartist24 @Auries @lucidcoyote
@Roheryn @lyesmithe @Iralla @Pesticide @AsylumBat @BokuHiro6 @eieru @Xemriss @MawkishMuse @Murakali @piouspools @LunarParadox @VeiledOverdose @Casanoble @Minstri @BloodAlphaess @Gem4567 @LordMalak @Oriel @kjolvor @Snapdragoon @shadowdawn199 @Neiran @Blightwyrm @sQld @Darkdragonfiend @sweetnightmare @RabbitSpirit @Camy @Dragonfruiteen @Larrea @RueColdFire @Avifors @Emberglo @TwilightDreams @yukitsukihana @Andoria @atrolock @JDonathan @Repetition @CrystalCatStudio @queenhelixxia @tilkka @Kymris @EvilPol @Effervessa @Silence @BirdBra @Andraya @SilentMoose @Korwa @SpaceSnakes @Mysh @Nonsense @Breshcanda @jdusk @NovaDrakkon @Andraya

Opening one slot!!
Treasure PREFERRED OR
Bamboo tea set as payment!
RG3SXKP.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27