Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Free bases] DIY Adopts! (All breeds)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
these are the cutest things ive ever seen [img]https://i.imgur.com/y0K9hX5.png[/img]
these are the cutest things ive ever seen

y0K9hX5.png
paradiso.gif
she/they
fr tumblr
art shop
Ahh! Omg you guys are so much better at coloring than I am, wow these look amazing!!! :O I'm glad people like them!

@mony Yes, I did the examples and I did them in sketchclub. It's not the best program, but it works for me. If you don't have any sort of art program, I could always try doing one if you want one of your dragons colored, well, when I have some free time (and I can't guarantee it will look at great as what the others have made so far though haha)
Ahh! Omg you guys are so much better at coloring than I am, wow these look amazing!!! :O I'm glad people like them!

@mony Yes, I did the examples and I did them in sketchclub. It's not the best program, but it works for me. If you don't have any sort of art program, I could always try doing one if you want one of your dragons colored, well, when I have some free time (and I can't guarantee it will look at great as what the others have made so far though haha)
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Yashuya
These are adorable, great work! I will color one (or more) some day when i can use my tablet.
@Yashuya
These are adorable, great work! I will color one (or more) some day when i can use my tablet.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
I absolutely adore these! I did one for my boy Sunhill. I will link the image in his bio to here! Thank you very much! [img]https://i.imgur.com/MkSaSLI.png[/img]
I absolutely adore these! I did one for my boy Sunhill. I will link the image in his bio to here! Thank you very much!
MkSaSLI.png
ngipcID.pngWishlist
@eseli
pinging myself so I remember where this thread is ~<3
@eseli
pinging myself so I remember where this thread is ~<3
VKnUlcI.pngRobMnlo.pngJp7QW8F.png
@Yashuya

I would love to be pinged for when you update this thread, these bases are amazing!
@Yashuya

I would love to be pinged for when you update this thread, these bases are amazing!
These are nice! I did one for my dragon Korra: [img]https://i.imgur.com/mR3B4mA.png[/img]
These are nice! I did one for my dragon Korra: mR3B4mA.png
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Thank you for the compliments, guys! I love to see what people have done with these so far, it makes me smile. I’ll be working on more today since I have free time, so expect 2-3 new bases!
Thank you for the compliments, guys! I love to see what people have done with these so far, it makes me smile. I’ll be working on more today since I have free time, so expect 2-3 new bases!
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Recreancy
@SnoringHyena
@Superblox

I've got an update! I added bases for Bogsneak male and female, Guardian male and female, Pearlcatcher male and female, Fae and Nocturne (I didn't see it necessary to add gender differences).

That leaves me with Snappers and Ridgebacks, which I dread because I've never drawn them before haha. I might do those later tonight or tomorrow...

Anyways, enjoy!
@Recreancy
@SnoringHyena
@Superblox

I've got an update! I added bases for Bogsneak male and female, Guardian male and female, Pearlcatcher male and female, Fae and Nocturne (I didn't see it necessary to add gender differences).

That leaves me with Snappers and Ridgebacks, which I dread because I've never drawn them before haha. I might do those later tonight or tomorrow...

Anyways, enjoy!
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Yashuya could you ping me if any there is any new updates?
@Yashuya could you ping me if any there is any new updates?
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12