Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sand's free/PWYW Bases
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 119 120
@Twiggies you just missed the last spot, sorry! Hopefully you can snag one next time.
@Twiggies you just missed the last spot, sorry! Hopefully you can snag one next time.
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
@Sandcastle

Aww dang! Oh well, thank you
@Sandcastle

Aww dang! Oh well, thank you
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
Sorry to bother again, but do you prefer payment upfront or? And could you add me to your slot pinglists? Thank you.
Sorry to bother again, but do you prefer payment upfront or? And could you add me to your slot pinglists? Thank you.
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
@TouHou sorry, I misspelled your username! And you can pay whenever you want, I don't really have a preference.
@TouHou sorry, I misspelled your username! And you can pay whenever you want, I don't really have a preference.
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

vista_tundra1.png
Lost again... I'll never get one of those Imperials TvT
Lost again... I'll never get one of those Imperials TvT
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser I just finished one of the orders, if you'd like I could put you in the empty spot?
@BlackRayser I just finished one of the orders, if you'd like I could put you in the empty spot?
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

vista_tundra1.png
@Babs3 Calypso is finished! Please send your payment in as soon as possible! I hope the background is okay. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vPiSBU5.png[/img][/center]
@Babs3 Calypso is finished! Please send your payment in as soon as possible! I hope the background is okay.
vPiSBU5.png
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

vista_tundra1.png
OH YES PLEASE!! [emoji=guardian star]
OH YES PLEASE!!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser alright! Just fill out the order form on the front and I can put you on the list
@BlackRayser alright! Just fill out the order form on the front and I can put you on the list
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

vista_tundra1.png
[b]Username:[/b] BlackRayser [b]Dragon's name + image:[/b] Tourmaline [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12413200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124133/12413200_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure [b]Special requests (background color, image size etc.):[/b] Could you do the accent? Thank you!! [emoji=familiar heart]
Username: BlackRayser
Dragon's name + image: Tourmaline

12413200_350.png

Payment type: Treasure
Special requests (background color, image size etc.): Could you do the accent?

Thank you!!
FA1PXy5.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 119 120