Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Reli Draws - Wiggle Adopts! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
i've got you both on the list! there will be a little bit of a delay as i have some assessment work to do the next few days but i should have time to get them done before the end of the week. just like to be transparent with everyone i work with lol

@Redpandas
oh they are cute! i'd feel uncomfortable taking a gene given the price difference so i'd much prefer you sold it. unless you'd like me to add something to either of them that might even out the gap? a piece of apparel for instance, like glowing claw tips or ??? idk.

@StarlightWhisper
he's lovely! you can set up a cr for the 150g whenever you're ready but no rush like i said it'll be a few days. and i must ask?? is his name a hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy reference??
i've got you both on the list! there will be a little bit of a delay as i have some assessment work to do the next few days but i should have time to get them done before the end of the week. just like to be transparent with everyone i work with lol

@Redpandas
oh they are cute! i'd feel uncomfortable taking a gene given the price difference so i'd much prefer you sold it. unless you'd like me to add something to either of them that might even out the gap? a piece of apparel for instance, like glowing claw tips or ??? idk.

@StarlightWhisper
he's lovely! you can set up a cr for the 150g whenever you're ready but no rush like i said it'll be a few days. and i must ask?? is his name a hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy reference??
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@reliquiaen YES!!! Can't believe someone actually think of that! Just finished watching the movie a couple of days ago and thought “DeepThought sounds cool i'll call my favourite boy that!”
@reliquiaen YES!!! Can't believe someone actually think of that! Just finished watching the movie a couple of days ago and thought “DeepThought sounds cool i'll call my favourite boy that!”
cd8399bd08a9516a973f6e955e3ba7caffa7333c.png
@reliquiaen that's the tip :P I think you underestimate how great the wiggles are. If you feel bad consider it sponsoring part of a gene for someone else XD ♥
@reliquiaen that's the tip :P I think you underestimate how great the wiggles are. If you feel bad consider it sponsoring part of a gene for someone else XD ♥
BvsdgTw.png
clothes for babies
I'm totally in Wind. Why do you ask?
hi! talk to me on tumblr @tk-dragonaun
RDEuarc.png
[font=sylfaen]sorry for late replies lol uni been kickin my butt haha ^^ @starlightwhisper !!! yes !!! i love the books sooooooo much wow they never fail to make me laugh and the movie is real good too. the deepthought in the movie was really good tbh i loved it a lot. excellent choice! @redpandas ;u; well thanks so much you're very generous. i will thank you! ♥ @CapriceJulian idk if it matters at this point but i [i]finally[/i] got time to make my apple pies [s]after burning the first lot like a pro[/s] they just lil ones but they were v tasty haha [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/366479808466780160/478379123702759434/20180811_194441.jpg[/img]
sorry for late replies lol uni been kickin my butt haha ^^

@starlightwhisper !!! yes !!! i love the books sooooooo much wow they never fail to make me laugh and the movie is real good too. the deepthought in the movie was really good tbh i loved it a lot. excellent choice!

@redpandas ;u; well thanks so much you're very generous. i will thank you! ♥

@CapriceJulian idk if it matters at this point but i finally got time to make my apple pies after burning the first lot like a pro they just lil ones but they were v tasty haha

20180811_194441.jpg
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
Thank you, I love them so much! :D
Thank you, I love them so much! :D
BvsdgTw.png
clothes for babies
I'm totally in Wind. Why do you ask?
hi! talk to me on tumblr @tk-dragonaun
RDEuarc.png
Ohhh nice! Is that with pudding? Looks good :3
Ohhh nice! Is that with pudding? Looks good :3
@reliquiaen [b]YOUR name and ID:[/b] Kizmetto 59149 [b]Dragon name:[/b] Kizmetto [b]Dragon ID:[/b] #19486572 [b]Dragon image/scry:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19486572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194866/19486572_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] The wind scarf, wreath and headscarf would be sweet! [b]Facing direction:[/b] to the left, to the left [b]Size:[/b] standard! [b]Payment in & total:[/b] 250g i think
@reliquiaen
YOUR name and ID: Kizmetto 59149
Dragon name: Kizmetto
Dragon ID: #19486572
Dragon image/scry:
19486572_350.png

Apparel: The wind scarf, wreath and headscarf would be sweet!

Facing direction: to the left, to the left
Size: standard!
Payment in & total: 250g i think
yeehaw corona got me inside and unemployed. give me some arts to do??
yeehaw corona got me inside and unemployed. give me some arts to do??
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
/slides in you got some wiggly slots open? hell yeah would drawing some of the jewelry on this girl be a pain? or her scarf? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57225942] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/572260/57225942_350.png[/img] [/url] if you're like "ehhh" about it i'll place an order for without it, but wanted to ask beforehand. just her jewelry or silk scarf, i know that the sprite on her and lanterns are 2much
/slides in
you got some wiggly slots open? hell yeah

would drawing some of the jewelry on this girl be a pain? or her scarf?

57225942_350.png

if you're like "ehhh" about it i'll place an order for without it, but wanted to ask beforehand. just her jewelry or silk scarf, i know that the sprite on her and lanterns are 2much
Scorchpaw Prowler
@reliquiaen Is this still open? If so, I’d love to get one! [b]YOUR name and ID:[/b] Exiwa 500117 [b]Dragon name:[/b] Snitch [b]Dragon ID:[/b] 60299666 [b]Dragon image/scry:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60299666] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/602997/60299666_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] (if any) N/A [b]Paired with:[/b] (if you want two dragons in the one image like above) N/A [b]Facing direction:[/b] (left/right) Right [b]Size:[/b] (standard/lorge/leetle/teeny tiny) Standard [b]Payment in & total:[/b] (treasure, gems, mixed) 150kt
@reliquiaen
Is this still open? If so, I’d love to get one!

YOUR name and ID: Exiwa 500117
Dragon name: Snitch
Dragon ID: 60299666
Dragon image/scry:
60299666_350.png

Apparel: (if any) N/A

Paired with: (if you want two dragons in the one image like above) N/A
Facing direction: (left/right) Right
Size: (standard/lorge/leetle/teeny tiny) Standard
Payment in & total: (treasure, gems, mixed) 150kt
dd44d679b2edcf9e00b2face5e521ff55bb3d36f.png She/Her FR+3 Ayfg4.gif zAelm.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11