Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Reli Draws - Wiggle Adopts! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@reliquiaen In that case, if you've got irishim done already- would you consider drawing Zyoom with Iridescent? Would add just a little Shine to him.
@reliquiaen In that case, if you've got irishim done already- would you consider drawing Zyoom with Iridescent? Would add just a little Shine to him.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@reliquiaen Can I get on the pinglist for the wiggles please?
@reliquiaen Can I get on the pinglist for the wiggles please?
Jeana_sig500.png
@squidragon
o7 you got it. note to self made. i'm off to finish my nap now and i'm ready to do them!

@jeana
absolutely you are added!
@squidragon
o7 you got it. note to self made. i'm off to finish my nap now and i'm ready to do them!

@jeana
absolutely you are added!
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@CapriceJulian @squidragon
i'm just giving you guys a quick ping because i had a big presentation to do today and i got kinda a lot stressed about getting it right so i haven't had a chance to do your adopts. it is second thing on my list of things to do tomorrow after baking apple pies lmao so expect them this weekend! very sorry for the delay u.u;
@CapriceJulian @squidragon
i'm just giving you guys a quick ping because i had a big presentation to do today and i got kinda a lot stressed about getting it right so i haven't had a chance to do your adopts. it is second thing on my list of things to do tomorrow after baking apple pies lmao so expect them this weekend! very sorry for the delay u.u;
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@reliquiaen No worries! I didn't expect them for a week or so anyway. And real life takes priority :3 (Hope your presentation went well!)
@reliquiaen No worries! I didn't expect them for a week or so anyway. And real life takes priority :3 (Hope your presentation went well!)
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@reliquiaen No worries! Also show us a pic of your apple pie! :DDD
@reliquiaen No worries! Also show us a pic of your apple pie! :DDD
@squidragon @CapriceJulian
thank you both for your understanding and patience ;u; i'm sending you pms with your adopts now. i don't like taking more than two days to finish a comm of any kind, makes me anxious, it's why it took me five years to open an art shop lol

my presentation went well! thank you! and mmm i'm full of regret but i burnt the apples for the pie filling. gonna try again tomorrow morning rip. should never be left unsupervised in a kitchen hahaha
@squidragon @CapriceJulian
thank you both for your understanding and patience ;u; i'm sending you pms with your adopts now. i don't like taking more than two days to finish a comm of any kind, makes me anxious, it's why it took me five years to open an art shop lol

my presentation went well! thank you! and mmm i'm full of regret but i burnt the apples for the pie filling. gonna try again tomorrow morning rip. should never be left unsupervised in a kitchen hahaha
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
Thank you, I love him! Sorry about your pie. I've done that. Peaches, man. They're jerks.
Thank you, I love him! Sorry about your pie. I've done that. Peaches, man. They're jerks.
@reliquiaen [b]YOUR name and ID:[/b] Redpandas 356565 [b]Dragon name:[/b] Tarya [b]Dragon ID:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=356565&tab=dragon&did=38100645]38100645[/url] [b]Dragon image/scry:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381007/38100645_350.png[/img] [b]Apparel:[/b] (if any) [b]Paired with:[/b] Dimitri [b]Dragon ID:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=356565&did=38060120]38060120[/url] [b]Dragon image/scry:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380602/38060120_350.png[/img] [b]Facing direction:[/b] facing each other, idc which faces which direction [b]Size:[/b] standard [b]Payment in & total:[/b] 300g or I could offer a python gene (LAH 390g). Up to you! [s]I don't have the cash on hand, I would have to sell it, XD[/s]
@reliquiaen
YOUR name and ID: Redpandas 356565
Dragon name: Tarya
Dragon ID: 38100645
Dragon image/scry:
38100645_350.png
Apparel: (if any)

Paired with: Dimitri
Dragon ID:38060120
Dragon image/scry:
38060120_350.png
Facing direction: facing each other, idc which faces which direction
Size: standard
Payment in & total: 300g or I could offer a python gene (LAH 390g). Up to you! I don't have the cash on hand, I would have to sell it, XD
BvsdgTw.png
clothes for babies
I'm totally in Wind. Why do you ask?
hi! talk to me on tumblr @tk-dragonaun
RDEuarc.png
@reliquiaen SO CUTE!!! [b]YOUR name and ID: StarlightWhisper #338489 [b]Dragon name: DeepThought [b]Dragon ID: 38689752 [b]Dragon image/scry: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=1&winggene=13&wings=161&auth=ecd21b6a11ea67bb37ab8543154f9b5a14410cbe&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@reliquiaen SO CUTE!!!

YOUR name and ID: StarlightWhisper #338489
Dragon name: DeepThought
Dragon ID: 38689752
Dragon image/scry:
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=1&winggene=13&wings=161&auth=ecd21b6a11ea67bb37ab8543154f9b5a14410cbe&dummyext=prev.png
cd8399bd08a9516a973f6e955e3ba7caffa7333c.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11