Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Squishiest Adopt Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@TheSquishyKing Can I be added to the pinglist for Faes?
@TheSquishyKing Can I be added to the pinglist for Faes?
ck2CMHK.gif
@skyeset I don't have a ping-list for faes but I can add you to the updates ping-list you can ask to be removed at any time
@skyeset I don't have a ping-list for faes but I can add you to the updates ping-list you can ask to be removed at any time
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
@TheSquishyKing Yeah, that'd be fine!
@TheSquishyKing Yeah, that'd be fine!
ck2CMHK.gif
@TheSquishyKing

How much would it cost to sponsor a new breed, or do you not want to do that?
I LOVE the sketchbook dragons, but really the only dragon I have who'd be good as one is a Coatl
@TheSquishyKing

I LOVE the sketchbook dragons, but really the only dragon I have who'd be good as one is a Coatl
unknown.png
[quote name="@CaptainAnabelle" date="2018-08-11 16:12:30" ] @/TheSquishyKing How much would it cost to sponsor a new breed, or do you not want to do that? I LOVE the sketchbook dragons, but really the only dragon I have who'd be good as one is a Coatl [/quote] You can't sponsor a new breed but you can request them to be drawn next! Luckily for you someone has already requested coatl and I've already started work on it. :) Would you like me to ping you for it?
@CaptainAnabelle wrote on 2018-08-11 16:12:30:
@/TheSquishyKing

You can't sponsor a new breed but you can request them to be drawn next! Luckily for you someone has already requested coatl and I've already started work on it. :)

Would you like me to ping you for it?
[quote name="TheSquishyKing" date="2018-08-11 16:16:49" ] [quote name="@CaptainAnabelle" date="2018-08-11 16:12:30" ] @/TheSquishyKing How much would it cost to sponsor a new breed, or do you not want to do that? I LOVE the sketchbook dragons, but really the only dragon I have who'd be good as one is a Coatl [/quote] You can't sponsor a new breed but you can request them to be drawn next! Luckily for you someone has already requested coatl and I've already started work on it. :) Would you like me to ping you for it? [/quote] oh absolutely! I'm dying for that Coatl :D
TheSquishyKing wrote on 2018-08-11 16:16:49:
@CaptainAnabelle wrote on 2018-08-11 16:12:30:
@/TheSquishyKing

You can't sponsor a new breed but you can request them to be drawn next! Luckily for you someone has already requested coatl and I've already started work on it. :)

Would you like me to ping you for it?
oh absolutely! I'm dying for that Coatl :D
unknown.png
@Eiyora @Skyeset @CaptainAnabelle --------------- [center]The Coatl base is done! [img]https://s22.postimg.cc/xri9g5ty9/Coatl.png[/img] I'll either be releasing the Fae or Pearlcatcher base next.[/center]
@Eiyora @Skyeset @CaptainAnabelle
The Coatl base is done!
Coatl.png

I'll either be releasing the Fae or Pearlcatcher base next.
@TheSquishyKing Do you take mixed payment? I believe I have enough for an adopt if I combine Treasure (Around 120k) and Gems (85) It's okay if you don't, though, I'll just save the order form and order again when I've got a solid number for either of them If so, here's my order form [u][b]Sketchbook Dragon[/b][/u] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=292205&tab=dragon&did=31258066]If you need pics of her without apparel or something, tell me and I'll do so [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/321883014831276042/479452974511423512/31258066_350.png[/img] http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=292205&did=31258066 [/url][b]Payment:[/b] Mixed if possible [b]Text:[/b] Let the record show, I, Sapphire, Head of Clan Embersurge,have now encountered the Shadow Queen Coatl. Currently, reports of her name remain around the same, Lady, Lady Death, Death, or Queen of Demons. I suspect that some of these might be titles rather than actual names. Be warned, whoever may read this, that she seems to be able to possess the mind and body (Possible cause of Spirit-Sickness?). Avoid her and any of her soldiers at all cost. Included is a sketch I have done based on reports given to me through survivors and refugees (See Pages: Iubar, Mycena, Anabelle, and Azami). The only consistent detail was the silver petaled scales and the glimmering underbelly. Wing size and coloration has been noted to either change, or have unreliable colors (Might be error of dragons, not Lady). It is currently unknown what her apparel typically consists of, however, skulls of other Coatls have been noted. One report (See Page: Anabelle) includes that she's notorious for having willing soldiers as well (Note To Self: Anabelle's memory has been foggy recently, possibly bad source?), most well known being the self-proclaimed Demon Prince and a purple Mirror (See Pages: Azazel, Beef). Avoid this Coatl at all costs, and any sightings of either her, or any strangely acting dragons on Embersurge territory immediately to any and all authority, do not approach! [b]Text color:[/b] Black [b]Book:[/b] Battered Book of Fables [b]Tool:[/b] 17th Century Pencil [b]Bookmark:[/b] N/A [b]Coloring:[/b] Colored Genes [b]Apparel:[/b] I'd like to unlock 4 pieces of Apparel, Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy, Onyx Roundhorns, Carapace Arm, and Sanddune Rags [b]Notes/Special request:[/b]If it's too difficult/you don't want to do it, I won't buy the Carapace Arm apparel, and please do not draw the actual rags of the Sanddune rags, I just want the simplistic skull. I can also trim down the writing if it's too big
@TheSquishyKing
Do you take mixed payment? I believe I have enough for an adopt if I combine Treasure (Around 120k) and Gems (85)

It's okay if you don't, though, I'll just save the order form and order again when I've got a solid number for either of them

If so, here's my order form
Sketchbook Dragon
Dragon: If you need pics of her without apparel or something, tell me and I'll do so 31258066_350.png
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=292205&did=31258066
Payment: Mixed if possible
Text: Let the record show, I, Sapphire, Head of Clan Embersurge,have now encountered the Shadow Queen Coatl. Currently, reports of her name remain around the same, Lady, Lady Death, Death, or Queen of Demons. I suspect that some of these might be titles rather than actual names. Be warned, whoever may read this, that she seems to be able to possess the mind and body (Possible cause of Spirit-Sickness?). Avoid her and any of her soldiers at all cost.

Included is a sketch I have done based on reports given to me through survivors and refugees (See Pages: Iubar, Mycena, Anabelle, and Azami). The only consistent detail was the silver petaled scales and the glimmering underbelly. Wing size and coloration has been noted to either change, or have unreliable colors (Might be error of dragons, not Lady). It is currently unknown what her apparel typically consists of, however, skulls of other Coatls have been noted.

One report (See Page: Anabelle) includes that she's notorious for having willing soldiers as well (Note To Self: Anabelle's memory has been foggy recently, possibly bad source?), most well known being the self-proclaimed Demon Prince and a purple Mirror (See Pages: Azazel, Beef). Avoid this Coatl at all costs, and any sightings of either her, or any strangely acting dragons on Embersurge territory immediately to any and all authority, do not approach!
Text color: Black
Book: Battered Book of Fables
Tool: 17th Century Pencil
Bookmark: N/A
Coloring: Colored Genes
Apparel: I'd like to unlock 4 pieces of Apparel, Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy, Onyx Roundhorns, Carapace Arm, and Sanddune Rags
Notes/Special request:If it's too difficult/you don't want to do it, I won't buy the Carapace Arm apparel, and please do not draw the actual rags of the Sanddune rags, I just want the simplistic skull. I can also trim down the writing if it's too big
unknown.png
@CaptainAnabelle

Mixed payment is fine!

Your text is 1370, the max is 400. What all can you take out?

I'll price Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy and Onyx Roundhorns as simple apparel, Sanddune Rags as intermediate, and, Carapace Arm as complex. (that all okay?)
@CaptainAnabelle

Mixed payment is fine!

I'll price Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy and Onyx Roundhorns as simple apparel, Sanddune Rags as intermediate, and, Carapace Arm as complex. (that all okay?)
[quote name="TheSquishyKing" date="2018-08-15 18:41:15" ] @CaptainAnabelle Mixed payment is fine! Your text is 1370, the max is 400. What all can you take out? I'll price Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy and Onyx Roundhorns as simple apparel, Sanddune Rags as intermediate, and, Carapace Arm as complex. (that all okay?) [/quote] Aww dang, I didn't realize the limit. As for the apparel prices, t'is cool! Here's the new text! Let the record show,I,Sapphire,from Embersurge,have now seen Death.Reports of her name remain around the same, Lady.She seems to be able to possess the mind(Cause of Spirit-Sickness?) Included is a sketch done based on reports given through refugees(See Pages: Refugees).Wing size has been noted to change.It is currently unknown what her apparel consists of skulls of other Coatls have been noted.
TheSquishyKing wrote on 2018-08-15 18:41:15:
@CaptainAnabelle

Mixed payment is fine!

Aww dang, I didn't realize the limit. As for the apparel prices, t'is cool!

Here's the new text!

Let the record show,I,Sapphire,from Embersurge,have now seen Death.Reports of her name remain around the same, Lady.She seems to be able to possess the mind(Cause of Spirit-Sickness?)

Included is a sketch done based on reports given through refugees(See Pages: Refugees).Wing size has been noted to change.It is currently unknown what her apparel consists of skulls of other Coatls have been noted.
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11