Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] PWYW Chibi Flower Adopts!
1 2 3 4 5
[center][b][font=century gothic][size=3][color=#FF8FF0]C[/color][color=#E998EE]u[/color][color=#D4A1EC]r[/color][color=#BFABEB]r[/color][color=#AAB4E9]e[/color][color=#94BDE8]n[/color][color=#7FC7E6]t[/color][color=#6AD0E4]l[/color][color=#55D9E3]y[/color] [color=#2AECE0]l[/color][color=#15F5DE]i[/color][color=#00FFDC]s[/color][color=#07EFDF]t[/color][color=#0EE0E2]e[/color][color=#15D1E5]n[/color][color=#1CC2E8]i[/color][color=#23B3EB]n[/color][color=#2BA4ED]g[/color] [color=#3986F3]t[/color][color=#4077F6]o[/color][color=#4768F9].[/color][color=#4E59FC].[/color][color=#564AFF].[/color][/size][/font][/b] [b][font=century gothic][url=https://soundcloud.com/kpop-music-161748003/sf9-mamma-mia]SF9's Mamma Mia~~[/url][/center] [center][b][font=Century Gothic][size=3][color=#F9A6FF]S[/color][color=#EEAEFF]t[/color][color=#E3B7FF]a[/color][color=#D8BFFF]t[/color][color=#CDC8FF]u[/color][color=#C2D0FF]s[/color] [color=#ACE1FF]/[/color] [color=#96F2FF]C[/color][color=#8BFBFF]u[/color][color=#7DFBE6]r[/color][color=#6FFBCD]r[/color][color=#61FCB4]e[/color][color=#53FC9C]n[/color][color=#45FD83]t[/color][color=#37FD6A]l[/color][color=#29FD52]y[/color][color=#1BFE39].[/color][color=#0DFE20].[/color][color=#00FF08].[/color]NerraVostra's Order~[/size][/font][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wJQE5w1.png[/img][/center] [font=century gothic][size=4][b]Hey there![/b] I think it's time I had a good introduction.^^ I'm SakuraAngel and I'm the owner of this art shop. I aim to provide unique art to cater to the community of FlightRising:) [b]My art is currently PWYW,[/b] as I want you to pay what you think is worth the art. I put a lot of hard work and joy into my works, so I hope you enjoy and see something that catches your eye (once I add more designs:)). I am in college full-time, studying MCATs, and volunteering, so all those get priority. Please let me know if you need something by a certain deadline and we can work something out. [i]My shop is open only because of my patrons and customers! Thanks always for your support, guys![/i] [i]Goal: I need to get [s]300[/s] [b]1100[/b] gems![/i] ----- ----- [center][quote][center][font=century gothic][size=4][b]~Sample "Flower Baby" Base~[/center] [font=century gothic][color=red][b]Unavailable~[/b][/color][/font] [center][i][b]~500x500 by default[/b][/i][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6HDxUR3.png[/img][/quote][/center] [center][font=century gothic][size=4][b]~RULES~[/b][/center] [center][i]Super curious about these rules? (Got nothing else to do ?XD) Check Q&A post below![/i][/center] [LIST] [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]All art is PWYW (gems preferred)[/b]~ (You can check out my wishlist in my sig, if you like! Although it's PWYW, please don't offer, like, 10kt or 10g per art.:p Although I try to keep my art affordable, lots of time and effort goes into these so do please understand! [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Because I often start each commission with the plain base, the same gene on two different adopts [i]may look different[/i]. (Working on that!) [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]No NSFW, gore, mechy or dark/edgy content, please[/b] [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]I may not be able to do certain genes, such as wasp or bee. ([i]Maybe[/i].) [*][font=century gothic][size=4]There is no set way on how I color the adopts (e.g., tert could be the hands OR on the feet). Therefore, [b]please specify how you want your bab to look:) It's your adopt after all![/b] [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]NOTE: For skins and accents, I may incorporate aspects another way, instead of drawing directly onto the adopt,[/b] if it'll otherwise be too complicated/hectic looking^^. Example: accent/skin has a bunch of bunnies. I'll instead draw little bunnies playing around the lil chibi:) Please let me know if this is something you don't want!^^ [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]One dragon per slot[/b]! [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Max 2 apparel[/b]~ [b]skins/accents [/b]will be discussed! [*][font=century gothic][size=4] [b]Do be patient and polite, thanks! [/b]Each piece takes at least 3-5 hours (depending on the genes/apparel type). [*][font=century gothic][size=4]I[b] have the right to refuse any commission (prolly won't happen^^)[/b] [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Do not claim my art as your own or use them without permission or for profit. [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Got any questions, comments, or concerns? Let me know via ping or DM! I don't bite!^^ Ideas for new adopts? Give me a ring!:) [/LIST] ----- ----- [center][font=century gothic][size=4][b]~Orders WIP~[/center] [LIST] [*]@/NerraVostra [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2488081/5#post_34830847](WIP)[/url] [/LIST] [center][font=century gothic][size=4][b]~Previous Customers!~[/center] [columns][font=century gothic][size=3] Sunbyrd Rockelle Lemmonnade CookieArcher Siagrim
Currently listening to... SF9's Mamma Mia~~
Status / Currently...NerraVostra's Order~
wJQE5w1.png
Hey there!
I think it's time I had a good introduction.^^ I'm SakuraAngel and I'm the owner of this art shop. I aim to provide unique art to cater to the community of FlightRising:) My art is currently PWYW, as I want you to pay what you think is worth the art. I put a lot of hard work and joy into my works, so I hope you enjoy and see something that catches your eye (once I add more designs:)).

I am in college full-time, studying MCATs, and volunteering, so all those get priority. Please let me know if you need something by a certain deadline and we can work something out.

My shop is open only because of my patrons and customers! Thanks always for your support, guys!

Goal: I need to get 300 1100 gems!

Quote:
~Sample "Flower Baby" Base~
Unavailable~
~500x500 by default
6HDxUR3.png

~RULES~
Super curious about these rules? (Got nothing else to do ?XD) Check Q&A post below!

• All art is PWYW (gems preferred)~ (You can check out my wishlist in my sig, if you like! Although it's PWYW, please don't offer, like, 10kt or 10g per art.:p Although I try to keep my art affordable, lots of time and effort goes into these so do please understand!
  • Because I often start each commission with the plain base, the same gene on two different adopts may look different. (Working on that!)

• No NSFW, gore, mechy or dark/edgy content, please
  • I may not be able to do certain genes, such as wasp or bee. (Maybe.)

• There is no set way on how I color the adopts (e.g., tert could be the hands OR on the feet). Therefore, please specify how you want your bab to look:) It's your adopt after all!
  • NOTE: For skins and accents, I may incorporate aspects another way, instead of drawing directly onto the adopt, if it'll otherwise be too complicated/hectic looking^^. Example: accent/skin has a bunch of bunnies. I'll instead draw little bunnies playing around the lil chibi:) Please let me know if this is something you don't want!^^

• One dragon per slot!
  • Max 2 apparel~ skins/accents will be discussed!

• Do be patient and polite, thanks! Each piece takes at least 3-5 hours (depending on the genes/apparel type).
  • I have the right to refuse any commission (prolly won't happen^^)

• Do not claim my art as your own or use them without permission or for profit.
  • Got any questions, comments, or concerns? Let me know via ping or DM! I don't bite!^^ Ideas for new adopts? Give me a ring!:)

~Orders WIP~

~Previous Customers!~

Sunbyrd
Rockelle
Lemmonnade
CookieArcher
Siagrim

SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Breeding pairs & pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
[center][font=century gothic][size=5][b]~Order Form~[/center] [code] @SakuraAngel Username: Dragon: {bb code please;)) Apparel?: {please indicate, up to 2! if you'd like to add another, we can discuss so I can try to fit it in xD} Skin/Accent?: {I'll let you know if it's a doable skin or not - not too experienced with such} Size?: Anything else?: [b]{INSERT HERE}[/b][/code] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][b]~[u]SAMPLE[/u] Order Form~[/center] [quote=Sample Order Form] @SakuraAngel Username: XxxKawainuxxX Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37102693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371027/37102693_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel?: Butterfly's Kiss + Kelpie Mane Skin/Accent?: N/A Size?: N/A (default, button, etc) Anything else?: [b]Put all the butterflies in, maybe?[/b][/quote]
~Order Form~
Code:
@SakuraAngel Username: Dragon: {bb code please;)) Apparel?: {please indicate, up to 2! if you'd like to add another, we can discuss so I can try to fit it in xD} Skin/Accent?: {I'll let you know if it's a doable skin or not - not too experienced with such} Size?: Anything else?: [b]{INSERT HERE}[/b]

~SAMPLE Order Form~
Sample Order Form wrote:
@SakuraAngel
Username: XxxKawainuxxX
Dragon:
37102693_350.png

Apparel?: Butterfly's Kiss + Kelpie Mane
Skin/Accent?: N/A
Size?: N/A (default, button, etc)
Anything else?: Put all the butterflies in, maybe?
QsENFIw.png
[center][size=5][font=century gothic][b]FINISHED ADOPTS~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/500Y9cS.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UtLFHwP.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eWA4tyF.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nGO3ElB.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wJ5YM3q.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fwiD2kb.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pdzmJV9.png[/img] [size=1][i]*From the "TUBMG" ("The User Below Me Gets") Thread[/i][/size] [/center]
FINISHED ADOPTS~
500Y9cS.png
UtLFHwP.png
eWA4tyF.png
nGO3ElB.png
wJ5YM3q.png
fwiD2kb.png
pdzmJV9.png
*From the "TUBMG" ("The User Below Me Gets") Thread

QsENFIw.png
[center][font=century gothic][size=5][b]~Q&A~[/b][/center] [LIST] [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Q - So what kind of adopts are these?[/b] [font=century gothic][size=3]A - It's a flower-baby~ original design. I was merely looking to draw something cute and simple which also could be given really extravagant designs. [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Q - Why PWYW and not a set price like 80kt? Aren't you afraid that you might get a payment of 10kt or something? What then?[/b] [font=century gothic][size=3]A - Well, if you're like me, you don't always have enough money for pretty art, especially since I play this only after college, work, etc, etc. And prices of 350g and such, though often so worth the drawing, can be terribly daunting and the flexible pricing allows everyone to to get cute adopts without having to break the bank. If I ever get a payment that's mega low for the quality of the art...let's hope that doesn't happen. xD That's going to be a crump of an awkward conversation. (50kt+ works.^^) [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Q - I want a super dark and edgy adopt with tattoos and gothic themes please! And a dagger in the hand![/b] [font=century gothic][size=3]A - No, sorry. I want to try to keep my art kid-friendly and SakuraAngel-friendly! And FlightRising-friendly. [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Q - What kind of genes and colors do you do?[/b] [font=century gothic][size=3]A - No clue, actually! xD I'm very skeptical about wasp, bee, metallic, alloy, poison, toxin, cherub, and runes. And every gene will look different when I draw it, since I don't have a gene base I copy. So if unique art is your thing, you've come to the right place! (I do feel like it makes my artwork seem more "natural", if that makes since!) [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Q - Crud, I want my dragon with the apparel "winter wind" but I don't have it![/b] [font=century gothic][size=3]A - Chill, my dude. Up to 2 apparel can be drawn on the adopt. If it's something you don't have (like it's some kickstarter item or something), just include the image/"[item=]" code and I'll draw it on for you! No sweat. [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Q - Can you draw my familiar with the adopt, like a pet? {Indicates pose of familiar.}[/b] [font=century gothic][size=3]A - Sure! I will most likely charge a flat fee of 10-20kt, depending on the familiar, however, since it's like an art piece in itself. [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Q - Could I get a cute adopt for my signature?[/b] [font=century gothic][size=3]A - Yes, indeedy! Just indicate so in your order form (I'll make it 100 x 100, by default, unless otherwise specified). [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Q - Can I get several adopts at once?[/b] [font=century gothic][size=3]A - 1 adopt per slot, please! If I get overwhelmed, I might not want to do it then, haha. [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Q - I LOVE {Insert fandom - Marvel, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, etc}! Could you please draw {the adopt in a SpiderMan outfit instead of a dragon / as Pikachu / as a Sailor Moon soldier}?[/b] [font=century gothic][size=3]A - OF COURSE!! Just include the image and I'll copy it as best I can. Fanarts and mashups were one of my fav things to draw growing up (Hello Kitty x SpiderMan...yes, I'm serious.) xD All content-policies still apply, and I might decline if it's too difficult/complex. [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Q - Could you draw the adopt with hair??[/b] [font=century gothic][size=3]A - Interesting idea! MAYBE. I don't have that option right now, but feel free to make any suggestions about future adopts/ features! [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Q - Wait, you refused my order? How come??[/b] [font=century gothic][size=3]A - I have the right to refuse any commission without providing any explanation. And this could be for a billion reasons, e.g., I'm exhausted, busy, not feeling like it, hungry, etc.^^ [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Q - Can I remove the credits/link? [/b] [font=century gothic][size=3]A - Please keep them as is. You can remove the link if you insert my tag @/SakuraAngel below it:) [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Q - Can I use your adopt base for profit/personal use?[/b] [font=century gothic][size=3]A - Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! *Leaps dramatically in slow-motion.* At least for now, please no! (I need moolah.) [*][font=century gothic][size=4][b]Q - I got a question that's not listed here![/b] [font=century gothic][size=3]A - Whatchu waiting for?? Let me know and I might put it up here in case it benefits others!:)) [/LIST] ----- ----- [quote][center][font=century gothic][size=4][b]~Pinglist~[/center] [LIST] [*]@/Sunbyrd...[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2488081/2#post_34403656]Order here...[/url] [*]@/NerraVostra [*] [*] [/LIST][/quote]
~Q&A~

• Q - So what kind of adopts are these?
    A - It's a flower-baby~ original design. I was merely looking to draw something cute and simple which also could be given really extravagant designs.

• Q - Why PWYW and not a set price like 80kt? Aren't you afraid that you might get a payment of 10kt or something? What then?
    A - Well, if you're like me, you don't always have enough money for pretty art, especially since I play this only after college, work, etc, etc. And prices of 350g and such, though often so worth the drawing, can be terribly daunting and the flexible pricing allows everyone to to get cute adopts without having to break the bank. If I ever get a payment that's mega low for the quality of the art...let's hope that doesn't happen. xD That's going to be a crump of an awkward conversation. (50kt+ works.^^)

• Q - I want a super dark and edgy adopt with tattoos and gothic themes please! And a dagger in the hand!
    A - No, sorry. I want to try to keep my art kid-friendly and SakuraAngel-friendly! And FlightRising-friendly.

• Q - What kind of genes and colors do you do?
    A - No clue, actually! xD I'm very skeptical about wasp, bee, metallic, alloy, poison, toxin, cherub, and runes. And every gene will look different when I draw it, since I don't have a gene base I copy. So if unique art is your thing, you've come to the right place! (I do feel like it makes my artwork seem more "natural", if that makes since!)

• Q - Crud, I want my dragon with the apparel "winter wind" but I don't have it!
    A - Chill, my dude. Up to 2 apparel can be drawn on the adopt. If it's something you don't have (like it's some kickstarter item or something), just include the image/"" code and I'll draw it on for you! No sweat.

• Q - Can you draw my familiar with the adopt, like a pet? {Indicates pose of familiar.}
    A - Sure! I will most likely charge a flat fee of 10-20kt, depending on the familiar, however, since it's like an art piece in itself.

• Q - Could I get a cute adopt for my signature?
    A - Yes, indeedy! Just indicate so in your order form (I'll make it 100 x 100, by default, unless otherwise specified).

• Q - Can I get several adopts at once?
    A - 1 adopt per slot, please! If I get overwhelmed, I might not want to do it then, haha.

• Q - I LOVE {Insert fandom - Marvel, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, etc}! Could you please draw {the adopt in a SpiderMan outfit instead of a dragon / as Pikachu / as a Sailor Moon soldier}?
    A - OF COURSE!! Just include the image and I'll copy it as best I can. Fanarts and mashups were one of my fav things to draw growing up (Hello Kitty x SpiderMan...yes, I'm serious.) xD All content-policies still apply, and I might decline if it's too difficult/complex.

• Q - Could you draw the adopt with hair??
    A - Interesting idea! MAYBE. I don't have that option right now, but feel free to make any suggestions about future adopts/ features!

• Q - Wait, you refused my order? How come??
    A - I have the right to refuse any commission without providing any explanation. And this could be for a billion reasons, e.g., I'm exhausted, busy, not feeling like it, hungry, etc.^^

• Q - Can I remove the credits/link?
    A - Please keep them as is. You can remove the link if you insert my tag @/SakuraAngel below it:)

• Q - Can I use your adopt base for profit/personal use?
    A - Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! *Leaps dramatically in slow-motion.* At least for now, please no! (I need moolah.)

• Q - I got a question that's not listed here!
    A - Whatchu waiting for?? Let me know and I might put it up here in case it benefits others!:))

Quote:
~Pinglist~

QsENFIw.png
~Genes I'm Comfortable Doing~
Any genes not listed means I haven't drawn them yet!
  • Primary: Basic, Iridescent, Petals
  • Secondary: Basic, Butterfly, Facet, Striation
  • Tertiary: Basic, Gembond, Glimmer

~Genes I'm NOT Comfortable Doing~
  • Primary: Skink
  • Secondary: Stripes,
  • Tertiary: Lace
~Genes I'm Comfortable Doing~
  • Primary: Basic, Iridescent, Petals
  • Secondary: Basic, Butterfly, Facet, Striation
  • Tertiary: Basic, Gembond, Glimmer

~Genes I'm NOT Comfortable Doing~
  • Primary: Skink
  • Secondary: Stripes,
  • Tertiary: Lace
QsENFIw.png
Res
Res
QsENFIw.png
[center][font=century gothic][size=4][b]~All righty! In business now:3~[/center] [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/43/95/44/439544054d53ba59998575bbf129a5ae.gif[/img][/center]
~All righty! In business now:3~
439544054d53ba59998575bbf129a5ae.gif
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel Username: Rockelle Dragon: {bb code please;))[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30662968] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306630/30662968_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel?: Butterfly's Kiss & Violet flowerfall Skin/Accent?: None Anything else?: [b]{if you can't fit all the butterflies then just the orange and green butterflies}[/b]
@SakuraAngel
Username: Rockelle
Dragon: {bb code please;))
30662968_350.png

Apparel?: Butterfly's Kiss & Violet flowerfall
Skin/Accent?: None
Anything else?: {if you can't fit all the butterflies then just the orange and green butterflies}
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@Rockelle Thanks for stopping by. She's so pretty!^^ I'll work on her now!
@Rockelle Thanks for stopping by. She's so pretty!^^ I'll work on her now!
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel
Could you do an adoptable for my shop? I would like it to link back to my hatchery, and have "The Gembond Hatchery" written over the dragon. If you can do this then ping me back and I will fill out the order form.
@SakuraAngel
Could you do an adoptable for my shop? I would like it to link back to my hatchery, and have "The Gembond Hatchery" written over the dragon. If you can do this then ping me back and I will fill out the order form.
you should look at my star trek fan dragons they are very cute. (he/him) AO77JKB.gif
1 2 3 4 5