Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Hedwig's Art Studio [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://i.imgur.com/p7wqMOxl.jpg[/img] [size=6][b]STATUS:[/b] CLOSED[/size] BEING REVAMPED ------- Hedwig’s Art Studio is opening its doors for the first time! Get fluffy coatls, noodly spirals and dancing buttersnek signatures! Sorry, they’re not animated. [size=4]No need to ping me, I’ve followed the thread! Also, you should probably know that you’re allowed to resize and flip the adoptables, just don’t edit them. You can ask me to edit them though. And don’t do something like passing it off as your own work, or using an adoptable someone else paid for. That’s unacceptable, and will probably result in a ban. (or something like that) [/size] ------- Lore: (You can skip this) [i]Hedwig is one of the first Charoite Burrowers to see the light of sun. [item=Charoite Burrower] When she first emerged, she was captivated by the beauty of the surface world, and [i]especially[/i] how the sun made all her crystals [i]extra[/i] shiny and sparkly. This inspired her to take up painting to share the shininess of the world above with her family and friends living underground, in hopes of coaxing them to come with her. Hedwig now lives happily with an Arcane Coatl scholar named Thornspell. Her very first painting was of her dearest friend. After Thornspell saw the panting, she convinced Hedwig to share her skills with greater dragonkind. And so, Hedwig’s Art Studio was born. [/i] ------- Note: My treasure:gem ratio is 1000:1. Note note: Oblivii [s]Margoyle[/s] ElecSquirrel10 [s]NerraVostra[/s] [s]Guineapigsfly[/s] [s]Dragonairia[/s] Hahoe You all replied to my interest check, so you guys get 10kt off on your first order~
p7wqMOxl.jpg

BEING REVAMPED

Hedwig’s Art Studio is opening its doors for the first time!
Get fluffy coatls, noodly spirals and dancing buttersnek signatures!
Sorry, they’re not animated.

No need to ping me, I’ve followed the thread!
Also, you should probably know that you’re allowed to resize and flip the adoptables, just don’t edit them. You can ask me to edit them though. And don’t do something like passing it off as your own work, or using an adoptable someone else paid for. That’s unacceptable, and will probably result in a ban. (or something like that)

Lore: (You can skip this)

Hedwig is one of the first Charoite Burrowers to see the light of sun.
Charoite Burrower
When she first emerged, she was captivated by the beauty of the surface world, and especially how the sun made all her crystals extra shiny and sparkly. This inspired her to take up painting to share the shininess of the world above with her family and friends living underground, in hopes of coaxing them to come with her.
Hedwig now lives happily with an Arcane Coatl scholar named Thornspell. Her very first painting was of her dearest friend. After Thornspell saw the panting, she convinced Hedwig to share her skills with greater dragonkind. And so, Hedwig’s Art Studio was born.

Note:
My treasure:gem ratio is 1000:1.

Note note:
Oblivii Margoyle ElecSquirrel10 NerraVostra Guineapigsfly Dragonairia Hahoe
You all replied to my interest check, so you guys get 10kt off on your first order~

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
[size=6]Available Adopts[/size] [size=5]Winter Llama Coatls[/size] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/O5xCczf.png[/img] [i]Do your coatls love winter? Do they love scarves and beanies? Well then this is perfect for them![/i] [b]Tentative base price:[/b] 20kt (includes scarf and beanie) The scarf and beanie can be changed to whatever colour you want! The dragon's Tertiary? Rainbow colours? A specific shade? Or even Hufflepuff colours? Some genes cost extra due to their complexity. Additionally, there is a fee of 5kt to ‘unlock’ genes that don’t have lineart yet. [center][size=1][columns][b]Primary[/b] [columns]Basic [s]Bar Cherub Clown Crystal Falcon Giraffe[/s] Iridescent [s]Jaguar Jupiter Metallic Petals Piebald[/s] [nextcol][s]Pinstripe Poison Python Ripple Savannah Skink Speckle Tapir Tiger Vipera Wasp[/s][/columns][nextcol][b]Secondary[/b] [columns]Basic [s]Alloy Bee Butterfly Current Daub Eye Spots Facet Freckle Hex Hypnotic Morph [nextcol][s]Paint Peregrine Rosette Safari Saturn Seraph[/s] Shimmer [s]Spinner Striaton Toxin Trail[/s][/columns][nextcol][b]Tertiary[/b] [columns]Basic [s]Capsule Circuit Contour Crackle Firefly Filigree Gembond Ghost[/s] Glimmer [nextcol][s]Lace Okapi Opal[/s] Runes (+4kt) * [s]Scales Smirch Smoke Spines[/s] Stained [s]Thylacine[/s] Underbelly [/columns][/columns][/size][/center] * means that the gene is drawn again each time, and won’t look the same as on any other adoptable. Eye types? Well, the base eye is a dot. I might be able to do other eyes. I can send a version of both for no extra cost. No idea if I can do Multi-gaze or Primal. As well as that, I could probably do certain apparel for an additional price, as long as they're not too complicated and they don't interfere with the beanie and scarf. E.g, flowerfalls, eye apparel. Accents are a maybe. Again, extra price, and no guarantee I can do it. If I can't, I'll refund the money. Probably no skins. Sorry. [/center] [quote name=Order Form][b]Linked image to dragon:[/b] [b]Scarf colour:[/b] [b]Beanie colour:[/b] [b]Genes to include:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Dot eye or coloured eye:[/b] [b]Accents:[/b] [b]Payment type:[/b][/quote] ------- [size=5][center]Spiral in a Tower![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/o09igJB.png[/img] [i]You find yourself at the base of a plain brick tower, featureless except for one lone window at the top. You have absolutely no idea how you got there. Confused, you look up and shout out, "Is anyone there?" A dragon's head pokes out. Shocked, you realise it is _______, one of your spiral dragons. The head emerges... and keeps going. And going... And going... Until it is twice as long as the tower is tall. You are dumbfounded. You stare, until something finally makes its way out of your mouth. "Na...Nani....?"[/i] [b]Tentative base price:[/b] 20kt Tower top is customisable colour. Some genes cost extra due to their complexity. Additionally, there is a fee of 5kt to ‘unlock’ genes that don’t have lineart yet. [center][size=1][columns][b]Primary[/b] [columns]Basic [s]Bar Cherub Clown[/s] Crystal [s]Falcon Giraffe[/s] Iridescent [s]Jaguar Jupiter Metallic Petals[/s] Piebald [nextcol][s]Pinstripe Poison Python Ripple Savannah Skink Speckle[/s] Tapir [s]Tiger Vipera Wasp[/s][/columns][nextcol][b]Tertiary[/b] [columns]Basic [s]Capsule[/s] Circuit [s]Contour Crackle[/s] Firefly [s]Filigree Gembond Ghost[/s] [nextcol]Glimmer Lace[s] Okapi Opal Runes Scales Smirch Smoke Spines[/s] Stained Thylacine Underbelly [/columns][/columns][/size][/center] Secondary not applicable, as there are no wings. Apparel-- tricky, considering as it's just neck. I accept simple ones like eye apparel and flowerfalls, for extra charge. Obviously you can't do wing, leg or tail apparel due to the absence of these appendages. I'll do it on a case by case basis. My example dragon, Abberancy, is wearing [item=Spiral Daze] so it is quite possible to include certain apparel. Eye types and accents are on a case by case basis. Hmmm... Multi-gaze would look [i]very[/i] interesting on this base. Note that the base eye, without the Spiral Daze, is a dot. [/center] [quote name=Order Form][b]Linked image to dragon:[/b] [b]Tower top colour:[/b] [b]Genes to include:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Dot eye or coloured eye:[/b] [b]Accents:[/b] [b]Payment type:[/b][/quote] ------- [center][size=5]Buttersnek Signatures[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZUpyu5M.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wyIapks.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iT3axXn.png[/img] [i]cha cha cha. cha cha cha. cha cha cha cha cha cha cha.[/i] Buttersneks for your signatures! Comes in two sizes, 500x100 and 250x50. The base price includes both. You can also choose whether you want lowercase or uppercase cha cha. [b]Base price:[/b] 8kt, solid colours of your choosing on the body and wings. [b]Gradient on body:[/b] +1kt [b]Scene on wings:[/b] +3kt [/center] [quote name=Order Form][b]Gradient? Yes/No:[/b] [b]Body colour:[/b] [b]Scene? Yes/No:[/b] [b]Wing colour/scene:[/b] [b]Lower/Upper Case:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[/b][/quote]
Available Adopts
Winter Llama Coatls
O5xCczf.png
Do your coatls love winter? Do they love scarves and beanies? Well then this is perfect for them!

Tentative base price: 20kt (includes scarf and beanie)
The scarf and beanie can be changed to whatever colour you want! The dragon's Tertiary? Rainbow colours? A specific shade? Or even Hufflepuff colours?

Some genes cost extra due to their complexity. Additionally, there is a fee of 5kt to ‘unlock’ genes that don’t have lineart yet.
Primary
Basic
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Crystal
Falcon
Giraffe

Iridescent
Jaguar
Jupiter
Metallic
Petals
Piebald
Pinstripe
Poison
Python
Ripple
Savannah
Skink
Speckle
Tapir
Tiger
Vipera
Wasp
Secondary
Basic
Alloy
Bee
Butterfly
Current
Daub
Eye Spots
Facet
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Morph
Paint
Peregrine
Rosette
Safari
Saturn
Seraph

Shimmer
Spinner
Striaton
Toxin
Trail
Tertiary
Basic
Capsule
Circuit
Contour
Crackle
Firefly
Filigree
Gembond
Ghost

Glimmer
Lace
Okapi
Opal

Runes (+4kt) *
Scales
Smirch
Smoke
Spines

Stained
Thylacine
Underbelly
* means that the gene is drawn again each time, and won’t look the same as on any other adoptable.

Eye types? Well, the base eye is a dot. I might be able to do other eyes. I can send a version of both for no extra cost. No idea if I can do Multi-gaze or Primal.

As well as that, I could probably do certain apparel for an additional price, as long as they're not too complicated and they don't interfere with the beanie and scarf. E.g, flowerfalls, eye apparel.
Accents are a maybe. Again, extra price, and no guarantee I can do it. If I can't, I'll refund the money.
Probably no skins. Sorry.
Order wrote:
Linked image to dragon:
Scarf colour:
Beanie colour:
Genes to include:
Apparel:
Dot eye or coloured eye:
Accents:
Payment type:

Spiral in a Tower!
o09igJB.png

You find yourself at the base of a plain brick tower, featureless except for one lone window at the top. You have absolutely no idea how you got there. Confused, you look up and shout out, "Is anyone there?"
A dragon's head pokes out. Shocked, you realise it is _______, one of your spiral dragons. The head emerges... and keeps going.
And going...
And going...
Until it is twice as long as the tower is tall.
You are dumbfounded. You stare, until something finally makes its way out of your mouth.
"Na...Nani....?"

Tentative base price: 20kt
Tower top is customisable colour.
Some genes cost extra due to their complexity. Additionally, there is a fee of 5kt to ‘unlock’ genes that don’t have lineart yet.
Primary
Basic
Bar
Cherub
Clown

Crystal
Falcon
Giraffe

Iridescent
Jaguar
Jupiter
Metallic
Petals

Piebald
Pinstripe
Poison
Python
Ripple
Savannah
Skink
Speckle

Tapir
Tiger
Vipera
Wasp
Tertiary
Basic
Capsule
Circuit
Contour
Crackle

Firefly
Filigree
Gembond
Ghost
Glimmer
Lace
Okapi
Opal
Runes
Scales
Smirch
Smoke
Spines

Stained
Thylacine
Underbelly
Secondary not applicable, as there are no wings.

Apparel-- tricky, considering as it's just neck. I accept simple ones like eye apparel and flowerfalls, for extra charge. Obviously you can't do wing, leg or tail apparel due to the absence of these appendages.
I'll do it on a case by case basis. My example dragon, Abberancy, is wearing
Spiral Daze
so it is quite possible to include certain apparel.

Eye types and accents are on a case by case basis. Hmmm... Multi-gaze would look very interesting on this base. Note that the base eye, without the Spiral Daze, is a dot.
Order wrote:
Linked image to dragon:
Tower top colour:
Genes to include:
Apparel:
Dot eye or coloured eye:
Accents:
Payment type:

Buttersnek Signatures

ZUpyu5M.png
wyIapks.png
iT3axXn.png

cha cha cha. cha cha cha. cha cha cha cha cha cha cha.
Buttersneks for your signatures!
Comes in two sizes, 500x100 and 250x50. The base price includes both.
You can also choose whether you want lowercase or uppercase cha cha.
Base price: 8kt, solid colours of your choosing on the body and wings.
Gradient on body: +1kt
Scene on wings: +3kt
Order wrote:
Gradient? Yes/No:
Body colour:
Scene? Yes/No:
Wing colour/scene:
Lower/Upper Case:
Payment Type:

Currently Unavailable
None at the moment!
Currently Unavailable
None at the moment!

Slots
Slots

[center] [size=6]Affiliates[/size] PM me if you want to affiliate! Affiliates get 20% off! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2380835/1][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1a9e/f/2018/196/f/9/affiliate_by_guineapigsfly-dchcs15.png[/img][/url] [/center]
Affiliates
PM me if you want to affiliate! Affiliates get 20% off!

affiliate_by_guineapigsfly-dchcs15.png

Pinglist:

@/Drag0n5 @/brighteningskies @/Guineapigsfly @/ElecSquirrel10 @/Dragonairia @/Bajor
Pinglist:

@/Drag0n5 @/brighteningskies @/Guineapigsfly @/ElecSquirrel10 @/Dragonairia @/Bajor

Reserved just in case
Reserved just in case

Reserved just in case
Reserved just in case

Up you go!
Up you go!
LOOK HERE!!!

a 50/50 raffle!!!
Adopt a Fae!
Give a familiar and get one :P
HECK YA STORMCATCHER'S MAGICAL POPCORN ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@HedwigHufflepuff Linked image to dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40521441] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405215/40521441_350.png[/img] [/url] Scarf colour: Slytherin if that's possible Beanie colour: Slytherin themed (greens,greys/silvers) Genes to include: Runes (I think thats right??) Apparel: None Eye type: Common Accents: None Payment type: Treasure Do you mind giving me a total? I believe its only 23kt but just in case, Thank you!!
@HedwigHufflepuff

Linked image to dragon:
40521441_350.png

Scarf colour: Slytherin if that's possible
Beanie colour: Slytherin themed (greens,greys/silvers)
Genes to include: Runes (I think thats right??)
Apparel: None
Eye type: Common
Accents: None
Payment type: Treasure

Do you mind giving me a total? I believe its only 23kt but just in case, Thank you!!
WpjbI2U.gif
1 2 3 4 5