Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | edgy wildclaws ~ open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
hello! im looking to get some gems together to fund my gen 1 projects c: i only have 1 breed available right now and thats wildclaws, heres a finished example [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/c0c5/th/pre/f/2018/194/0/b/tsunami_by_buddiy-dch5nin.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26699393]Tsunami[/url] here belongs to @/mrgbmommy who is one of the kindest people ever! right now im [s]only taking gems [/s](or maybe ocs if you want to offer ;3c) [s]but soon ill take treasure too[/s] [b]im taking treasure now too so if you want to pay in treasure just use the 1:1000 ratio or i can do it for you just ask[/b] flat color: 30 gems shading: 50 gems [u][center][b]GENES~[/b][/center][/u] no extra cost: basic, bar, cherub, clown, falcon, iridescent, piebald, tiger, current, daub, eye spots, hex, hypnotic, morph, paint, rosette, safari, saturn, seraph, shimmer, spinner, striation, stripes, toxin, trail, contour, stained, underbelly +10 gems: okapi, thylacine, +20 gems: giraffe, jaguar, jupiter, posion, python, ripple, savannah, skink, tapir, vipera, peregrine, circuit, firefly, ghost, lace, runes, smirch, smoke, glimmer. starmap, constellation, petals, +50 gems: bee, speckle, freckle +70 gems: crystal, facet, opal [b]these are all difficult and time consuming so they are more expensive! PLEASE LOOK AT THE EXAMPLE IMAGE TO SEE HOW I DO CRYSTAL AND FACET!!![/b] genes currently not available: metallic, pinstripe, wasp, alloy, capsule, crackle, filigree, gembond, scales, spines these genes may be available later on! i dont do apparel and please ask about skins and accents! (NOTE: skins and accents might cost extra!) SLOTS 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [url=https://www.deviantart.com/buddiy/gallery/64166586/Wildclaw-adopts]Completed examples![/url]
hello! im looking to get some gems together to fund my gen 1 projects c:

i only have 1 breed available right now and thats wildclaws, heres a finished example
tsunami_by_buddiy-dch5nin.png
Tsunami here belongs to @/mrgbmommy who is one of the kindest people ever!

right now im only taking gems (or maybe ocs if you want to offer ;3c) but soon ill take treasure too
im taking treasure now too so if you want to pay in treasure just use the 1:1000 ratio or i can do it for you just ask

flat color: 30 gems
shading: 50 gems

GENES~

no extra cost: basic, bar, cherub, clown, falcon, iridescent, piebald, tiger, current, daub, eye spots, hex, hypnotic, morph, paint, rosette, safari, saturn, seraph, shimmer, spinner, striation, stripes, toxin, trail, contour, stained, underbelly

+10 gems: okapi, thylacine,

+20 gems: giraffe, jaguar, jupiter, posion, python, ripple, savannah, skink, tapir, vipera, peregrine, circuit, firefly, ghost, lace, runes, smirch, smoke, glimmer. starmap, constellation, petals,

+50 gems: bee, speckle, freckle

+70 gems: crystal, facet, opal

these are all difficult and time consuming so they are more expensive! PLEASE LOOK AT THE EXAMPLE IMAGE TO SEE HOW I DO CRYSTAL AND FACET!!!

genes currently not available: metallic, pinstripe, wasp, alloy, capsule, crackle, filigree, gembond, scales, spines
these genes may be available later on!

i dont do apparel and please ask about skins and accents! (NOTE: skins and accents might cost extra!)

SLOTS

Completed examples!
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
SURVEY!!

hey you should totally take this survey for the next breed ;)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePaPyI76IKPRt82iLj-5Olb7GD81AouwbX0PAsPIaTlUWfNg/viewform
SURVEY!!

hey you should totally take this survey for the next breed ;)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePaPyI76IKPRt82iLj-5Olb7GD81AouwbX0PAsPIaTlUWfNg/viewform
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
PINGLISTS~

new breeds: @/Selki @/GayScreeching

reopening: @/Ziegler

general:

sorry if you get pinged when i move the lists around :')
PINGLISTS~

new breeds: @/Selki @/GayScreeching

reopening: @/Ziegler

general:

sorry if you get pinged when i move the lists around :')
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
claim
claim
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
claim
claim
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
and we're open! c:
and we're open! c:
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
bump
bump
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
Oh, good luck!

@sataan I'd love a ping when you release new breeds?
Oh, good luck!

@sataan I'd love a ping when you release new breeds?
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Selki

thank you! ill add you right away

i should be getting the new breed lines out soon for more business

buying level 25 gen 1s is an expensive thing to do lmao
@Selki

thank you! ill add you right away

i should be getting the new breed lines out soon for more business

buying level 25 gen 1s is an expensive thing to do lmao
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him