Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | M's Adopt Shop | pixels&busts | catch up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@masterpiece Base: Spiral Non-Animated Apparel?: His flower crown, please (I'll happily pay extra of course) Payment: Gems Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37724702] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377248/37724702_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, if you make Imperial adopts, could you ping me? I'd love to know when they're available! These are super cute!!
@masterpiece
Base: Spiral Non-Animated
Apparel?: His flower crown, please (I'll happily pay extra of course)
Payment: Gems
Dragon:

37724702_350.png

Also, if you make Imperial adopts, could you ping me? I'd love to know when they're available! These are super cute!!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
@DragonJade,

Thanks very much! The flower crown is only small so I'd accept something little like a random piece of apparel, or some material for baldwin as payment for that?

Or just a small amount of gems, it's up to you.

I'll add you to the slots and pinglist for Imperials, thanks!
@DragonJade,

Thanks very much! The flower crown is only small so I'd accept something little like a random piece of apparel, or some material for baldwin as payment for that?

Or just a small amount of gems, it's up to you.

I'll add you to the slots and pinglist for Imperials, thanks!
FMoJ9vk.pngmTAp2ld.pngH0t7Ypl.pngdT9HQge.pngPRICTGJ.pngW0Y9c9y.pngKsM0wY2.pngMHHKqsF.pngtqGkHih.png5Nc3x2J.pngeIK5iG7.pngQSe6tSa.pnghJeH12I.pngxCVbB5p.png9Wis07O.png3IAkyJ2.pngG976jQG.pngWFpPzZn.png
@masterpiece Sure thing! Would you like me to send payment via CR or PM?
@masterpiece Sure thing! Would you like me to send payment via CR or PM?
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
@DragonJade,

CR is best so I can accept once I'm done!
@DragonJade,

CR is best so I can accept once I'm done!
FMoJ9vk.pngmTAp2ld.pngH0t7Ypl.pngdT9HQge.pngPRICTGJ.pngW0Y9c9y.pngKsM0wY2.pngMHHKqsF.pngtqGkHih.png5Nc3x2J.pngeIK5iG7.pngQSe6tSa.pnghJeH12I.pngxCVbB5p.png9Wis07O.png3IAkyJ2.pngG976jQG.pngWFpPzZn.png
@masterpiece Alrighty, I'll send it over right away!
@masterpiece Alrighty, I'll send it over right away!
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
[center]@MurkyDepths, It's done! Thanks for waiting. I'll go ahead and accept the CR now. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/79f2b37d0669062d7eefec721339f504/tumblr_paktk1Sdmj1x8n9puo4_r1_250.png[/img][/center]
@MurkyDepths,

It's done! Thanks for waiting. I'll go ahead and accept the CR now.
tumblr_paktk1Sdmj1x8n9puo4_r1_250.png
@masterpiece Base: non animated wildclaw! Apparel?: and accent, please!! Payment: bribe & gems! Bribe: [item=soft pink arm silks] ;-) Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36603203] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366033/36603203_350.png[/img] [/url]
@masterpiece
Base: non animated wildclaw!
Apparel?: and accent, please!!
Payment: bribe & gems!
Bribe: Soft Pink Arm Silks ;-)
Dragon:

36603203_350.png

sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@lovebite,

Ooo boy you brought the bribe I didn't think I'd get!
I'll add you to the slots now, thanks very much! If you could set up a CR, I won't accept until it's all finished.
@lovebite,

Ooo boy you brought the bribe I didn't think I'd get!
I'll add you to the slots now, thanks very much! If you could set up a CR, I won't accept until it's all finished.
@masterpiece
eeek! yes! :D
thanks!!! sending it now <3
@masterpiece
eeek! yes! :D
thanks!!! sending it now <3
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@masterpiece he's awesome! Thanks so much for doing his accent too <3
@masterpiece he's awesome! Thanks so much for doing his accent too <3
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26