Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NEW! Custom Hoards + Lairs [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@FWD oh, wow! Those are ridiculously cool, thank you so much for going beyond what I asked for! They are so perfect for my little band of weirdos :D I love the moon on Famine, that is super awesome detail, and Death's skeleton pattern is amazing too!! And I love that you got Pestilence's accent and that subtle tint on War's wings! I would love a ping for future adopts too!!
@FWD oh, wow! Those are ridiculously cool, thank you so much for going beyond what I asked for! They are so perfect for my little band of weirdos :D I love the moon on Famine, that is super awesome detail, and Death's skeleton pattern is amazing too!! And I love that you got Pestilence's accent and that subtle tint on War's wings! I would love a ping for future adopts too!!
@Chloecat194 [img]https://i.imgur.com/8kHK4BO.png[/img] I'd just got this done and was partway into Marie's flowers when my hand just crapped out on me. I need to learn to pace myself. (I also kinda want to add more shading to the sky now that I look at it again but later. Later.) I know it's completely normal to not finish art on the same day it's ordered, but I was stubbornly hoping I could do it, so here's letting you know it'll be done tomorrow instead. @Amanda I was saving yours for last due to the open-ended size, but ended up not getting to it at all before my hand went funny. Sorry about that. I'll have to get to it tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to it.
@Chloecat194
8kHK4BO.png
I'd just got this done and was partway into Marie's flowers when my hand just crapped out on me. I need to learn to pace myself. (I also kinda want to add more shading to the sky now that I look at it again but later. Later.)

I know it's completely normal to not finish art on the same day it's ordered, but I was stubbornly hoping I could do it, so here's letting you know it'll be done tomorrow instead.

@Amanda I was saving yours for last due to the open-ended size, but ended up not getting to it at all before my hand went funny. Sorry about that. I'll have to get to it tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to it.
@fwd
Could I be added to the pinglist as well? I have a mighty need for these :D
@fwd
Could I be added to the pinglist as well? I have a mighty need for these :D
EZnOF4s.png
@Dolokhov Aw, thank you! Yeah, it was ridiculously fun and I surprised myself too. You're added to the pinglist.
@Dolokhov Aw, thank you! Yeah, it was ridiculously fun and I surprised myself too. You're added to the pinglist.
@delereia Sure thing. The pings will be for new bases, since my attention span makes me want to retire any base after a day.

If you want an adopt of an existing one, it'd be at a higher price that I haven't decided yet. Something high enough to deter orders without being completely inaccessible.
@delereia Sure thing. The pings will be for new bases, since my attention span makes me want to retire any base after a day.

If you want an adopt of an existing one, it'd be at a higher price that I haven't decided yet. Something high enough to deter orders without being completely inaccessible.
@fwd
Dang. Bummed I missed it! When you decide pricing, let me know, I may still be interested :) and I'd still like to be on the ping list for future adoptibles, maybe I'll get here on time haha!
@fwd
Dang. Bummed I missed it! When you decide pricing, let me know, I may still be interested :) and I'd still like to be on the ping list for future adoptibles, maybe I'll get here on time haha!
EZnOF4s.png
@delereia
Yep, you're added.

I think if my hand feels fine tomorrow the price will be 350g, but if it still hurts it'll be 550g.
@delereia
Yep, you're added.

I think if my hand feels fine tomorrow the price will be 350g, but if it still hurts it'll be 550g.
@FWD I keep seeing new details! I couldn't be happier, thank you again :)
@FWD I keep seeing new details! I couldn't be happier, thank you again :)
@FWD can i get a ping for the next stuff pls?
@FWD can i get a ping for the next stuff pls?
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@FWD I just wanted to say thank you again for my lovely adopts. Currently using them on my twitch and for well everything <3

Could you please add me to some sort of pinglist for future adopts.. Sad I missed out on this batch.
@FWD I just wanted to say thank you again for my lovely adopts. Currently using them on my twitch and for well everything <3

Could you please add me to some sort of pinglist for future adopts.. Sad I missed out on this batch.
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19