Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Enigma's adopts! (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Enigmadoodles

He's precious! Tyvm!

Sending a tip for the prompt service <3
@Enigmadoodles

He's precious! Tyvm!

Sending a tip for the prompt service <3
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Enigmadoodles He is absolutely adorable~ I love how you colored in his glowing claws. You made him look so cute, thank you so much~
@Enigmadoodles He is absolutely adorable~ I love how you colored in his glowing claws. You made him look so cute, thank you so much~
nb9Ta33.gifiDkphxs.gifnb9Ta33.gif
@Inei

No problem, he was fun to work on! Thank you again for ordering!
@Inei

No problem, he was fun to work on! Thank you again for ordering!
Order form: @Enigmadoodles Username: HereBeeDragons Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40504772] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405048/40504772_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Mixed gems & treasure (would you like [item=autumn sea dragon] as part of the payment?) Apparel:NA Extra notes: Could you include the accent [skin=7497] ?
Order form:
@Enigmadoodles
Username: HereBeeDragons

Dragon:

40504772_350.png

Payment: Mixed gems & treasure (would you like Autumn Sea Dragon as part of the payment?)

Apparel:NA

Extra notes:
Could you include the accent ?
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@HereBeeDragons

Oh wow and I was about to bump this too.

Keep in mind I haven't unlocked the Wasp and Bee genes, so would you like to sponsor them? I'll do a discount for both! I'd probably put them both together for about 25k/25g, been thinking about lowering their price.

I don't have an Autumn Sea Dragon yet, so I will take it as payment!

And I know I mention charging for accents but I do enjoy drawing flowers so I'll do that accent, no extra cost! (It's quite a simple one, really)

So that would add up to about 125kt/125g, but with the Sea Dragon worth 70k/60g in the AH, that would make it about 55kt/65g. Or a mixture of the two of course.

Does that sound good to you?
@HereBeeDragons

Oh wow and I was about to bump this too.

Keep in mind I haven't unlocked the Wasp and Bee genes, so would you like to sponsor them? I'll do a discount for both! I'd probably put them both together for about 25k/25g, been thinking about lowering their price.

I don't have an Autumn Sea Dragon yet, so I will take it as payment!

And I know I mention charging for accents but I do enjoy drawing flowers so I'll do that accent, no extra cost! (It's quite a simple one, really)

So that would add up to about 125kt/125g, but with the Sea Dragon worth 70k/60g in the AH, that would make it about 55kt/65g. Or a mixture of the two of course.

Does that sound good to you?
@Enigmadoodles

Pinglist, please! Short on money at the moment (been on an adopt splurge) but I'd love to get one of these when I get the funds.
@Enigmadoodles

Pinglist, please! Short on money at the moment (been on an adopt splurge) but I'd love to get one of these when I get the funds.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
@Enigmadoodles

Sounds great! I'll send payment your way :)
@Enigmadoodles

Sounds great! I'll send payment your way :)
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@Enigmadoodles hiya could you plz put me on a pinglist for a future imp base!! :D
@Enigmadoodles hiya could you plz put me on a pinglist for a future imp base!! :D
r7P00ic.png
@Enigmadoodles
Can you add me to both pinglists? Your adopts are amazing!
@Enigmadoodles
Can you add me to both pinglists? Your adopts are amazing!
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
@Keileon @ElysianJewels @RockyDrago

Added! Thank you!

@HereBeeDragons

Thank you! I'll get started as soon as I can!
@Keileon @ElysianJewels @RockyDrago

Added! Thank you!

@HereBeeDragons

Thank you! I'll get started as soon as I can!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28