Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | .:Pearl Adopts [Closed]:.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@NorthernLiights
Well, I'm the one drawing the pearls, so it's not like you have to take time out of your day to watch me do that instead of working on your own stuff pff
But I can't give a timeframe, honestly. I have 9 pearlcatchers, and I've done 3 so far, so theoretically it'd only last until Monday-- but I work on orders before I do my own, so as long as people are ordering these, it'll stay open, so I don't think you have anything to worry about, hah.
@NorthernLiights
Well, I'm the one drawing the pearls, so it's not like you have to take time out of your day to watch me do that instead of working on your own stuff pff
But I can't give a timeframe, honestly. I have 9 pearlcatchers, and I've done 3 so far, so theoretically it'd only last until Monday-- but I work on orders before I do my own, so as long as people are ordering these, it'll stay open, so I don't think you have anything to worry about, hah.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[center]@Scryzze Aha, no, no, I know. It's more I've been doing anything but hence why I'm neglecting the thread. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38009952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380100/38009952_350.png[/img] [/url] This would be the pearl I'm looking for. I would love the cracked pearl in black (to match her skin) and for the crack to be filled in with the opal on her skin with that liquid gold outline around the crack seam like on the accent. So, it's like a filled in crack and not anything missing. Unsure if the crack lines are needed as I'm don't think my PC has that crack line effect outside of the crack itself? It some places it does seem like it but I could swear that's the runes tert she has and not crack lines aha. Would that be doable? Too complex? @_@; If so, maybe just a version of the girl in her hand. She has art for reference. [/center]
@Scryzze

Aha, no, no, I know.
It's more I've been doing anything but hence why I'm neglecting the thread.

38009952_350.png

This would be the pearl I'm looking for.

I would love the cracked pearl in black (to match her skin) and for the crack to be filled in with the opal on her skin with that liquid gold outline around the crack seam like on the accent. So, it's like a filled in crack and not anything missing. Unsure if the crack lines are needed as I'm don't think my PC has that crack line effect outside of the crack itself? It some places it does seem like it but I could swear that's the runes tert she has and not crack lines aha.

Would that be doable? Too complex? @_@;

If so, maybe just a version of the girl in her hand. She has art for reference.
@NorthernLiights
The accent does have branching lines for cracks, yeah. I would know, I've drawn it multiple times So, the pearl colored black with the equivalent of the opal gene? (to make sure I got this right, hah)
@NorthernLiights
The accent does have branching lines for cracks, yeah. I would know, I've drawn it multiple times So, the pearl colored black with the equivalent of the opal gene? (to make sure I got this right, hah)
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze
It does? Okay. I honestly can't tell. Could the lines be minimized a bit maybe? ._.; Or they can stay black and so blend in with her lusterous pearlyiness.

And yes! It would be the opal gene but this opal looks so different and more prism like in color than any opal gene FR has in terms of colors.

Is that okay? @_@;

PCs aren't my fav thing but this girl is just undeniably a perm in my lair.

These pearls are an insanely great idea!
@Scryzze
It does? Okay. I honestly can't tell. Could the lines be minimized a bit maybe? ._.; Or they can stay black and so blend in with her lusterous pearlyiness.

And yes! It would be the opal gene but this opal looks so different and more prism like in color than any opal gene FR has in terms of colors.

Is that okay? @_@;

PCs aren't my fav thing but this girl is just undeniably a perm in my lair.

These pearls are an insanely great idea!
@NorthernLiights
I think I got it. It'll just be the base 60kt! ^^
@NorthernLiights
I think I got it. It'll just be the base 60kt! ^^
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze I like these! I have so many pearlcatchers and keeping all the pearls unique is one of my favorite things to do! For now my wallet can afford two(if it is alright that I order two?) This is Pumpkin if the color could match his accent pearl a bit and if you feel up for it maybe some treasure lying around it? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/815/81416_350.png[/img] [/url] and this is Gronnian his can just be a color match with nothing extra added! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251/25043_350.png[/img] [/url] let me know what you think! Thank you!
@Scryzze

I like these! I have so many pearlcatchers and keeping all the pearls unique is one of my favorite things to do!

For now my wallet can afford two(if it is alright that I order two?)

This is Pumpkin if the color could match his accent pearl a bit and if you feel up for it maybe some treasure lying around it?

81416_350.png

and this is Gronnian his can just be a color match with nothing extra added!

25043_350.png

let me know what you think!

Thank you!
U8QtDKC.png
@Moirli
It'd just be the base price for both of them! And you could still get something else, if you really wanted to; just altering the pearl colors a bit would still count as a minor edit, and I can do that pretty easily.
@Moirli
It'd just be the base price for both of them! And you could still get something else, if you really wanted to; just altering the pearl colors a bit would still count as a minor edit, and I can do that pretty easily.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

How about a pair of goggles for Gronnian's pearl? I will go ahead and send payment your way now! Thank you!
@Scryzze

How about a pair of goggles for Gronnian's pearl? I will go ahead and send payment your way now! Thank you!
U8QtDKC.png
@StarlightFairy Here you go! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/06c9/f/2018/152/9/e/pearl_adopt_giselle_by_scryzzethekat-dcd7hyy.png[/img]
@StarlightFairy
Here you go!
pearl_adopt_giselle_by_scryzzethekat-dcd7hyy.png
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze
Yay, thanks! To which page should I link to credit you?
@Scryzze
Yay, thanks! To which page should I link to credit you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12